Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the "Lifesize" shelf - updated August 21 2024

Go down 
+8
sunny
Bloodrayne
Joliezac
Taos
bmathison1972
Roger
lucky luke
Kikimalou
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the "Lifesize" shelf - updated August 21 2024 Empty
PostSubject: Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the "Lifesize" shelf - updated August 21 2024   Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the "Lifesize" shelf - updated August 21 2024 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2024 12:20 pm

After the ‘Bigger than life’ scale, it's time to leave the microcosm for the macrocosm.
The ‘Life size’ floors are also an unexpected part of my collection. 20 years ago, I would have smiled at the idea of presenting 105 animals on this scale. This is currently my fourth largest scale after 1/15, 1/12 and 1/18.
Amphibians reign here with 43 citizens, followed by insects with 23 representatives, 12 crustaceans, 11 molluscs and 10 reptiles plus a few minorities.

South Africa with So-Ta Dung beetle Kheper lamarcki, Armadillo girdled lizard and Common rain frog, Colorata Boror reed frog and Painted reed frog
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tanzania: Bandai Devil's flower mantis, Ghost mantis and Migratory locust

Madagascar: K&M Leaf-tail gecko, Colorata Rutenberg's reed frog and Tawny tree frog, Kaiyodo Satanic leaf-tailed gecko and Bandai Tetragonal fiddler crab

Europa: Safari Ltd Barred fire salamander and Crested newt, Nature's Wonders European green toad

Pakistan: Kaiyodo Baluchistan Pygmy Jerboa, Safari Ltd Common leopard gecko and Yujin Ornate narrow-mouthed frog

China: Kaiyodo Asian giant hornet and Mictyris brevidactylus, Bandai Bowed fiddler crab and Red-clawed crabs

South-east Asia: Bandai Allotopus rosenbergi, Takara Dead leaf mantis, Giant dead leaf mantis, Giant Malaysian leaf insect and , Pink orchid mantis, Kaiyodo Four-clawed gecko and Paper kite caterpillar

Japan: Kaiyodo Blue longhorn beetle, Hallowell's tree frog, Samurai Crab, Snail-eating ground beetle and Zarigani (Cambaroides japonicus), Colorata Japanese brown frog, Kitan Club young Japanese five-lined skink and Euhadra peliomphala, Bandai Japanese giant mantis brown and green) and Ookuwagata, Yujin Japanese tree frog and Ryukyu Kajika frog

Oceania: Bandai Migratory locust, Giant weta, Thick-legged fiddler crab and Red-eyed crocodile skink, So-Ta Centralian rough knob-tail gecko, MiC Pygmy spiny-tailed skink, S&N Sydney huntsman spider and Kaiyodo Tetragonal fiddler crab

Oceans: Kitan Club  Blue dragon, Giant ostracod, Phronima, Goniobranchus kuniei, Ardeadoris cruenta, Phyllidia elegans and Scaly-foot snails, Bandai Leafy seadragon, Bullyland  Greater blue-ringed octopus and Animal Kingdom Firefly squid

New York estate: Safari Ltd Common mudpuppy and Red salamander, Reptiles Mag Tiger salamander and Play Visions Marbled salamander

Appalachian mountains: Safari ltd Green salamander, Long-tailed salamander, Red-cheeked salamander and Yonahlossee salamander

South Carolina: Safari Ltd American green tree frog and Marbled salamander, Papo Monarch butterfly

New Mexico: Safari Ltd Clark's tree frog and Texas horned lizard, Bandai Western Hercules beetle

Cuba: So-Ta Bee Hummingbirds

Panama: Kitan Club Colón poison-dart frog and Granular poison frog, Colorata Green and black poison dart frog and Red-eyed tree frog, yujin Green and black poison dart frog

Colombia: Papo Golden Poison Frog, Bandai Golofa porteri, Club Earth Harlequin poison frog and Kitan Club Lehmann's poison frog

Guyanas: Colorata Blue poison dart frog, Schleich, Blue poison dart frog, Takara Hooded mantis and Bullyland Peacock poison dart frog

Amazonia: Club earth Three-striped poison frog and Splashback poison frog, Furuta Yellow-banded poison dart frog

Gran Chaco: Reptile's Mag Budgett's frog and So-Ta Waxy monkey leaf frog

Peru: Papo Silverstone's poison frog, Colorata Clown tree frog and Kitan Club Reticulated poison frog

Ancient seas: Kinto Favorite Canadaspis and Wiwaxia, Kaiyodo Opabinia and Triarthrus, CollectA Pleuroceras

A few more pics  Palmface

Salamanders and Newt

Frogs except Poison dart frogs

Poison dart frogs

Reptiles

Crustaceans

Insects Palmface I forgot the So-Ta dung beetle

Molluscs

As usual, you can also have a look at my [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] floors of my collection. cheers
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the "Lifesize" shelf - updated August 21 2024 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the "Lifesize" shelf - updated August 21 2024   Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the "Lifesize" shelf - updated August 21 2024 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2024 1:33 pm

Very Happy Applause cheers sunny flower drunken Cool
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the "Lifesize" shelf - updated August 21 2024   Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the "Lifesize" shelf - updated August 21 2024 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2024 1:47 pm

Merci Jean-Luc 🤗
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the "Lifesize" shelf - updated August 21 2024   Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the "Lifesize" shelf - updated August 21 2024 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2024 2:28 pm

Fabulous topic and excellent reference! Thank you so much Christophe! My plans are not so ambitious but I surely want to enrich my little lifesized collection. I surely will take especially the salamander and frog pictures as reference. I'm happy some of the major brand frogs are at 1:1 scale. To which of those two species do you think the Papo poison frog works better as a mold? I must also consider the Safari bin frogs. My Safari IC bullfrog would dwarf all of these. Laughing

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the "Lifesize" shelf - updated August 21 2024   Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the "Lifesize" shelf - updated August 21 2024 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2024 2:56 pm

BTW. The jerboa cannot be a Baluschistan pygmy jerboa. There are several issues with identifications of that set, and not sure if they are errors by Furuta or collections posted online.

I discuss the Jerboa specifically here (you can probably find this STS but with the useless search function here, I can't find it readily): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also, what is 'Reptiles Mag'? Are those figures associated with Reptiles Magazine?
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the "Lifesize" shelf - updated August 21 2024   Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the "Lifesize" shelf - updated August 21 2024 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2024 3:24 pm

Roger wrote:
To which of those two species do you think the Papo poison frog works better as a mold? I must also consider the Safari bin frogs. My Safari IC bullfrog would dwarf all of these. Laughing

What are the two species you are talking about ? What is the snout-to-vent lenght of the Safari ltd American bullfrog ?

bmathison1972 wrote:
BTW. The jerboa cannot be a Baluschistan pygmy jerboa. There are several issues with identifications of that set, and not sure if they are errors by Furuta or collections posted online.

I discuss the Jerboa specifically here (you can probably find this STS but with the useless search function here, I can't find it readily): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also, what is 'Reptiles Mag'? Are those figures associated with Reptiles Magazine?

Your identification as a Mongolian five-toed jerboa makes sense, I would need to change this... So no mammal at 1/1 Laughing

Reptiles Mag was a series of Japanese office magnets. You still can see some HERE, HERE and THERE. I bought three: the Budget frog, the Tiger salamander and the Bell’s false brook salamander.

Last edited by Kikimalou on Wed Aug 21, 2024 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the "Lifesize" shelf - updated August 21 2024   Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the "Lifesize" shelf - updated August 21 2024 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2024 3:25 pm

Superb collection.I don't collect many of these models but can appreciate the how great they are and their appeal. cheers cheers cheers

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the "Lifesize" shelf - updated August 21 2024   Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the "Lifesize" shelf - updated August 21 2024 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2024 3:26 pm

Thanks Taylor Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the "Lifesize" shelf - updated August 21 2024   Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the "Lifesize" shelf - updated August 21 2024 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2024 4:43 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Roger wrote:
To which of those two species do you think the Papo poison frog works better as a mold? I must also consider the Safari bin frogs. My Safari IC bullfrog would dwarf all of these. Laughing

What are the two species you are talking about ? What is the snout-to-vent lenght of the Safari ltd American bullfrog ?

I was asking if the Papo mold works better for a golden poison frog or a Silverstone's poison frog since they use the same sculpt for both species.
About the bullfrog, I won't be at home for many days but you can see a good review here. :)

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the "Lifesize" shelf - updated August 21 2024   Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the "Lifesize" shelf - updated August 21 2024 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2024 5:25 pm

This just might be my favorite scale topic yet!! I could go on and on...

I've always been fascinated by amphibians and reptiles. I'm often dismayed when people call them "creepy/slimy/gross" etc... I've cared for many growing up and always preferred them to furry pets Laughing

You have such an amazing variety of species and brands, most of these I don't recognize! The gorgeous Safari mudpuppy looks amazing with the other salamanders, I really love that Tiger salamander and the Nature's Wonders Toad. All of them are so beautiful really, the crabs, frogs, toads...

That leafy sea dragon is so beautiful also! I've been keeping an eye out for that figure to pop up. I didn't know Kitan Club had a tiny blued dragon, and I love those nudibranch!

Really great photos as always. I will spend a lot of time looking back at these!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the "Lifesize" shelf - updated August 21 2024   Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the "Lifesize" shelf - updated August 21 2024 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2024 5:10 am

The frogs are amazing. Those Japanese brands make the best frog figures on the planet.
The smallest figures are the best! Such wonderful colours and so much detail. I wish they were more attainable for the common collector, without having to pay an arm and a leg for them. Laughing
But quality comes with a price, I know.

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the "Lifesize" shelf - updated August 21 2024   Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the "Lifesize" shelf - updated August 21 2024 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2024 12:12 pm

Roger wrote:
I was asking if the Papo mold works better for a golden poison frog or a Silverstone's poison frog since they use the same sculpt for both species.
About the bullfrog, I won't be at home for many days but you can see a good review here. :)

Thank you for the link, I'm tempted now, even if I already have the smaller but incredibly good Yujin Very Happy

For the Papo, here's the most serious answer I can give you, even if it doesn't quite answer your question. Like you, I don't like having the same mould representing two different species twice. Among the frogs I only have two exceptions, the Papo and also two Kitan Club. Why two Papos? Because they are the best representatives of the two species. The sculpture is not quite perfect, the limbs are a little thick, but the painting is very good in both cases. As for the Golden poison frog, I also own the Kitan Club but it's a white morph. If I had to choose just one, it would be the Golden Poison Frog, but that would be heartbreaking.

Joliezac wrote:
This just might be my favorite scale topic yet!! I could go on and on...

I've always been fascinated by amphibians and reptiles. I'm often dismayed when people call them "creepy/slimy/gross" etc... I've cared for many growing up and always preferred them to furry pets Laughing

You have such an amazing variety of species and brands, most of these I don't recognize! The gorgeous Safari mudpuppy looks amazing with the other salamanders, I really love that Tiger salamander and the Nature's Wonders Toad. All of them are so beautiful really, the crabs, frogs, toads...

That leafy sea dragon is so beautiful also! I've been keeping an eye out for that figure to pop up. I didn't know Kitan Club had a tiny blued dragon, and I love those nudibranch!

Really great photos as always. I will spend a lot of time looking back at these!

I'm really pleased that you like this topic, my addiction to these models came as a surprise but it's now firmly established.
I agree with you, these animals are magnificent and I understand your affection, the only really creepy animal I've come across was in my bathroom mirror this morning. affraid Laughing
Kitan club released their Blue dragon in 2018 for their ‘Seaside creatures’ set, I couldn't resist.
For the leafy sea dragon it was a bit more heroic search, and much more expensive, these Bandai premium are not cheap when they are released and it's worse after.

Bloodrayne wrote:
The frogs are amazing. Those Japanese brands make the best frog figures on the planet.
The smallest figures are the best! Such wonderful colours and so much detail. I wish they were more attainable for the common collector, without having to pay an arm and a leg for them. Laughing
But quality comes with a price, I know.

The little Japanese models are indeed marvellous, and they weren't that expensive when they came out. Whether it's the Kaiyodo or Bandai crabs, or the Yujin frogs, I bought them when they came out and they weren't any more expensive than Western models. Of course, when it comes to Japan, prices rise quickly afterwards because they're usually only published for one year.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the "Lifesize" shelf - updated August 21 2024   Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the "Lifesize" shelf - updated August 21 2024 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2024 2:42 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Roger wrote:

Thank you for the link, I'm tempted now, even if I already have the smaller but incredibly good Yujin  Very Happy

For the Papo, here's the most serious answer I can give you, even if it doesn't quite answer your question. Like you, I don't like having the same mould representing two different species twice. Among the frogs I only have two exceptions, the Papo and also two Kitan Club. Why two Papos? Because they are the best representatives of the two species. The sculpture is not quite perfect, the limbs are a little thick, but the painting is very good in both cases. As for the Golden poison frog, I also own the Kitan Club but it's a white morph. If I had to choose just one, it would be the Golden Poison Frog, but that would be heartbreaking.

I have a mild sense of vertigo when I hold the Safari IC bullfrog. It is an incredibly realistic sculpt and it only deserved a more splashy color. Preferrably a pattern like the real one you see on that blog entry.
It is really huge and despite being a size perfectly within the range of sizes of this animal, I'm not sure you will like to have such a big beast next to your other frogs. I personally like it, somewhat like the mudpupy among your other salamanders.
I stopped being lazy and I checked your topics and it is now clear for me that the Papo sculpt serves much better the golden poison frog. Both shape and texture. Actually, it is a very good one. The Silverstone's is a more beautiful piece but the real animal is much more slender with a different texture. Also, Silverstone's is a good guess but I wouldn't be surprised that Papo wanted to release a strawberry instead. Texture is also not correct but that's the frog wich represents the tradtiional red equatorial frog as Papo weirdly calls it.
I will put the golden in my wish list. Very Happy

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the "Lifesize" shelf - updated August 21 2024   Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the "Lifesize" shelf - updated August 21 2024 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2024 6:43 pm

Amazing family photos Christophe! So many life size creatures out there, and here they all are!

I love so many of these, though I think my favourite is the 5 lined lizard and the salamanders and newt. Plus the frogs are incredible! Some are just so tiny. What an amazing world we live in to have such incredible diversity. And each one has a beating heart Wink
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the "Lifesize" shelf - updated August 21 2024   Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the "Lifesize" shelf - updated August 21 2024 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2024 2:23 pm

Amazing photos of these wonderful models. The arrangement in the photos is just perfect. This is another scale with very colourful and intricate animals. Wasn't there a recent bush baby that is 1/1 scale?

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the "Lifesize" shelf - updated August 21 2024   Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the "Lifesize" shelf - updated August 21 2024 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2024 2:26 pm

Beautiful groups of animals. Nice treasures.

My favorites are : the large mantis, the blue dragon and the jerboa.

sunny sunny

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the "Lifesize" shelf - updated August 21 2024   Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the "Lifesize" shelf - updated August 21 2024 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2024 4:08 pm

Roger wrote:
I have a mild sense of vertigo when I hold the Safari IC bullfrog. It is an incredibly realistic sculpt and it only deserved a more splashy color. Preferrably a pattern like the real one you see on that blog entry.
It is really huge and despite being a size perfectly within the range of sizes of this animal, I'm not sure you will like to have such a big beast next to your other frogs. I personally like it, somewhat like the mudpupy among your other salamanders.
I stopped being lazy  and I checked your topics and it is now clear for me that the Papo sculpt serves much better the golden poison frog. Both shape and texture. Actually, it is a very good one. The Silverstone's is a more beautiful piece but the real animal is much more slender with a different texture. Also, Silverstone's is a good guess but I wouldn't be surprised that Papo wanted to release a strawberry instead. Texture is also not correct but that's the frog wich represents the tradtiional red equatorial frog as Papo weirdly calls it.
I will put the golden in my wish list. Very Happy

In fact, my problem with the IC American bullfrog is that it's too small, I'd have preferred it to be 3cm longer. It would still be the biggest frog on this floor but the Weta wouldn't be any more impressed than that. In any case, it's now on my list. Wink

I don't think the Papo is a representation of a Strawberry Frog, even the black and red morph doesn't have that type of pattern, Silverstone's is the more appropriate choice. Papo is sometimes ellusive with his names, his guanaco has the characteristics of a guanaco but is sold as a llama because that name is better known. As for Poison dart frogs, they are all offered as Equatorial...

sunny wrote:
Amazing family photos Christophe! So many life size creatures out there, and here they all are!

I love so many of these, though I think my favourite is the 5 lined lizard and the salamanders and newt. Plus the frogs are incredible! Some are just so tiny. What an amazing world we live in to have such incredible diversity. And each one has a beating heart Wink

Yes, I hope that this will remain true in the future and that the human race will still be around to enjoy the most beautiful of spectacles.

rogerpgvg wrote:
Amazing photos of these wonderful models. The arrangement in the photos is just perfect. This is another scale with very colourful and intricate animals. Wasn't there a recent bush baby that is 1/1 scale?

Thank you Roger, the Senegal bushbaby is a bit small to be Life sized, you will find it on another shell, I hope soon Wink

landrover wrote:
Beautiful groups of animals. Nice treasures.

My favorites are : the large mantis, the blue dragon and the jerboa.

sunny  sunny

Excellent favorites Fernando cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the "Lifesize" shelf - updated August 21 2024   Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the "Lifesize" shelf - updated August 21 2024 EmptySat Aug 24, 2024 2:28 am

I'm not disputing the identification. Based on the usual colors for these, I'd say it's closer to a Silverstone's. It's just my perception, Given that they used the same mold for different types, I think they wanted to make the most recognizable ones, and the strawberry is the most iconic red one. For example, even if surprisingly the golden dart frog is uncommon in toy shape, it is quite popular in media and literature.
Fortunately, even in this regard, Papo gave a step forward since the new tricolor dart frog has its own sculpt. On the other hand, Mojö is using the same mold for a strawberry dart frog and a red-eyed tree frog what obviously doesn't work.
I would say the Safari IC bullfrog is not too small, maybe jjust average sized. I don't think you will find a larger one. Believe me it is quite large for a non soft toy.. Your weta would easibly become a snack for a bullfrog of this size.
I see now you don't have a snake. Larges snakes do not display well, except cobras, maybe you could consider an Indian cobra even if the smallest adulte size is already big. Laughing

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the "Lifesize" shelf - updated August 21 2024   Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the "Lifesize" shelf - updated August 21 2024 EmptySat Aug 24, 2024 4:20 am

Rogério, I'd understood that you weren't questioning the identification, of course.  Very Happy
What I'm saying is that, even if Papo used the same mould for its four poison frogs, even if the brand gave them names worthy of ‘Reservoir Dogs’, they didn't make a mistake when it came to the paintwork, there's a Blue poison dart frog, a Golden poison frog and a Green and black poison dart frog. Why would Papo miss Mr Red's make-up? The latter is just as identifiable as the others.
For me, Papo's step forward began in 2016, when the brand released THE European wolf spider, THE Yellow fat-tailed scorpion, a very realistic Red-eyed Tree Frog and Mr Red. Once again, why would they have missed out on the latter?
The Safari IC bullfrog is just a little too small for my dreams, but it'll do just fine all the same.
As for the Weta, I was talking about the size of course.
No I don't have a 1/1 snake, even at a reduced scale they're one of the biggest headaches in terms of creatures to put in a display.
I'm not into the big AAAs either, I'm not necessarily a fan of the style, but above all I don't have the space, unfortunately. Some species have to make do with living on a smaller scale.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the "Lifesize" shelf - updated August 21 2024   Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the "Lifesize" shelf - updated August 21 2024 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2024 2:07 am

Actually, I couldn't resist to the Papo scorpion and wolf spider even considering they're not my favorite collecting subject. I probably have never found the red-eyed tree frog locally or I wouldn't resist either. Though, to be fair, I still have a lot of Papo figures in my wish list that I want to buy, with so many fantastic figures it is not easy to get everything we like.

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the "Lifesize" shelf - updated August 21 2024   Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the "Lifesize" shelf - updated August 21 2024 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2024 2:44 am

Having a lot of Papo figures in wish list isn’t a so bad thing. The worse thing that could happen to a collector is to have an empty wishlist.
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the "Lifesize" shelf - updated August 21 2024   Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the "Lifesize" shelf - updated August 21 2024 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2024 4:08 am

These are amazing creatures!! To be honest they are not my type of animal I would collect but they surely look awesome!! And fantastic photos! Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the "Lifesize" shelf - updated August 21 2024   Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the "Lifesize" shelf - updated August 21 2024 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2024 9:26 am

I'm sure you would do very poetric pictures with those weirdos Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the "Lifesize" shelf - updated August 21 2024   Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the "Lifesize" shelf - updated August 21 2024 EmptySun Sep 01, 2024 11:35 am

These are amazing! Many of favorites sorts of beasts, and since they are life size, the details are so incredible. The salamanders might be my favorites but those reptiles are also incredible. I never knew there were so many beautifully colored crabs in the world.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the "Lifesize" shelf - updated August 21 2024   Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the "Lifesize" shelf - updated August 21 2024 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2024 4:33 am

Indeed the 1/1 shelf is a fashion floor with so many difefrent species showing their lighting garments. I'm glad you like them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the "Lifesize" shelf - updated August 21 2024   Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the "Lifesize" shelf - updated August 21 2024 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the "Lifesize" shelf - updated August 21 2024
Page 1 of 1