Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the 1/3 shelf - updated September 21 2024

Go down 
+2
Roger
Kikimalou
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the 1/3 shelf - updated September 21 2024 Empty
PostSubject: Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the 1/3 shelf - updated September 21 2024   Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the 1/3 shelf - updated September 21 2024 EmptySat Sep 21, 2024 8:41 pm

After a visit to my 1/2 and 1/2.5 collection, we went up a floor to discover my 1/3 fauna.
There are only 51 animals here, just enough to fill a shelf.
The realms most represented here are birds and fish. Once again, it's a very colourful floor.

Africa: Yujin Jackson's chameleon baby and PNSO Jackson’s chameleon
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Europe: Papo Atlantic puffin, Common kingfisher and European mole, Kaiyodo Bohemian Waxwing

Asia: Kaiyodo Pallas's rosefinch, Mongolian gerbil, Siberian Chipmunk, Spectral tarsier and Ruddy kingfisher, Yujin Long-nosed horned frog and Roughskin sculpin

Japan: Yujin Ishikawa's Frog, Kaiyodo Izu thrush, Kishinoue's giant skink, Ryukyu black-breasted leaf turtle and Ryukyu kingfisher, Kitan Club Japanese freshwater crab

Australia: S&N Red-bellied black snake, Kaiyodo Sugar glider and Takara Desert death adder

New Zealand: S&N Kakariki and Safari Ltd Tuatara

America: Safari Ltd Cane toad, Kaiyodo Giant kangaroo rat, Yujin American bullfrog and Argentine horned frog, Kitan Club Argentine horned frog

Beyond the sea: Kaiyodo Warty Frogfish, CollectA Chambered nautilus, Yujin Southern Mudskipper and Common seahorse, Colorata Common clownfish, Bandai Red frog crab

The abyss: Takara Cusk eel, Scotoplanes and Barreleye, Colorata Sloane’s viperfish, Kaiyodo Barreleye and Aristostomias grimaldii, Kitan ClubJapanese pancake devilfish

Extinct fauna: Kaiyodo Douvilleiceras, Polyptychoceras and Tetonius homunculus, Safari Ltd Archaeopteryx, Prehistoric Creatures Pantylus and Play Visions Triadobatrachus

Lonely hearts club band: Bandai Coconut Crab, Kaiyodo Guam kingfisher and Bullyland Horned puffin. After taking the photos I realised that the Coconut Crab and the Guam kingfisher could be included in the Micronesian fauna.  Palmface  I'll fix that in my next update.

More pics now

Birds

Kingfischers

Feathers

Frogs

Have we met before or am I mistaken? You have something familiar  scratch

You are talking to me ?  Laughing

Mammals

Primates

Reptiles

Crabs

Mollusks

Fish

Reds  cherry

and Greens  Crocodile

As usual, you can also have a look at my [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] floors of my collection. cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the 1/3 shelf - updated September 21 2024 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the 1/3 shelf - updated September 21 2024   Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the 1/3 shelf - updated September 21 2024 EmptySat Sep 21, 2024 10:10 pm

I really love the species selection of this floor and once more it is a spectacular presentation. It might look scary to see a red-bellied snake so close to a sugar glider but nothing is more scary and sinister than those frogs meeting each others in such a friendly way. Be careful or some frogs will desapear misteriously. affraid
Again, my favorite team is the green one. cheers

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the 1/3 shelf - updated September 21 2024   Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the 1/3 shelf - updated September 21 2024 EmptySun Sep 22, 2024 5:59 am

Thank you for being here Rogério. 🤗
Poor Sugar Glider is caught between a rock and a hard place. But the worst of the two is not the red-bellied black snake.
As for the American bullfrog, he's up against an opponent he just can't beat. Either he loses and is eaten, or he wins and is poisoned to death! 😬
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the 1/3 shelf - updated September 21 2024   Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the 1/3 shelf - updated September 21 2024 EmptySun Sep 22, 2024 6:05 am

So many gorgeous figures once again. The frogs and birds are my favorite. I adore your ''reds" and "greens" photos!!

Your photos make the variety of species and brands look so good together. I'm always amazed by the Yujin models I love you

Animal Ark Website
Animal Figure Photography Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the 1/3 shelf - updated September 21 2024   Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the 1/3 shelf - updated September 21 2024 EmptySun Sep 22, 2024 6:48 pm

Thank you Jolie Very Happy

Yujin was a great brand at the 2000's dawn, their first series used the same moulds than PV but IMHO with better paintings and their revised series have raised the bar in this hobby and are still leading the race. Takara has re-released a few series since then, but has not innovated.
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the 1/3 shelf - updated September 21 2024   Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the 1/3 shelf - updated September 21 2024 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2024 1:49 am

What an incredible visual delight Christophe! Your photography and styling really are great, and it's such a joy to visit your online shelves. I love the colour photos a lot!

I think the baby chameleon is my favourite. So cute and beautiful.
I used to have chameleon companions living inside with me when I was young - they were wild and freely came and went from our home in the bush in Africa!
We had a large branch/twig on our coffee table in the living room that they would live on when they were inside, but the patio doors were always open so they could easily go back outside at will.
I remember the first time I ever saw a chameleon! I was about 6, and was just walking thru my carport when I saw a small dinosaur, haha, walking very very slowly and sporadically along the kerb of our drive way. He was beside all the native plants and bushes that surrounded our house but was down on the ground for a stroll. I fell in love right away, but one thing remained in my mind - even though they can change colours frequently, it is never respectful to make them do so just for my amusement. I was always aware of treating them respectfully and with love:)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the 1/3 shelf - updated September 21 2024   Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the 1/3 shelf - updated September 21 2024 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2024 7:53 am

Very beautieful again. I especially like the extinct lemur

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the 1/3 shelf - updated September 21 2024   Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the 1/3 shelf - updated September 21 2024 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2024 8:37 am

Thank you Annette, your words go straight to my heart.

The baby chameleon Yujin is, in my opinion, one of the most beautiful figures in my collection, so much grace in such a small model!
I would have dreamt of having chameleons coming and going in my house when I was a child... But there weren't any, which is probably why, at almost 60, I'm still trying to build the jungle of my dreams at home.

Yes Andreas, the Tetonius is really nice but it isn't a lemur, it is a Tarsier cousin.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the 1/3 shelf - updated September 21 2024   Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the 1/3 shelf - updated September 21 2024 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2024 11:12 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Thank you for being here Rogério. 🤗
Poor Sugar Glider is caught between a rock and a hard place. But the worst of the two is not the red-bellied black snake.
As for the American bullfrog, he's up against an opponent he just can't beat. Either he loses and is eaten, or he wins and is poisoned to death! 😬

Luckily, the cane toad is large enough to deter the bullfrog from having an indigestible meal. I would love Safari to make a lifesized cane toad even if it does not represent an extremely large specimen.

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the 1/3 shelf - updated September 21 2024   Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the 1/3 shelf - updated September 21 2024 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2024 9:35 pm

Wow! So wonderful boards of birds, frogs and reptiles! cheers cheers drunken
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the 1/3 shelf - updated September 21 2024   Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the 1/3 shelf - updated September 21 2024 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2024 11:50 pm

Thank you Alain 😊
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the 1/3 shelf - updated September 21 2024   Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the 1/3 shelf - updated September 21 2024 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kikimalou's "Scale" collection - the 1/3 shelf - updated September 21 2024
Page 1 of 1