Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2024 Haolonggood Camarasaurus Walkaround With Comparisons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

2024 Haolonggood Camarasaurus Walkaround With Comparisons Empty
PostSubject: 2024 Haolonggood Camarasaurus Walkaround With Comparisons   2024 Haolonggood Camarasaurus Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyTue 8 Oct - 0:45

Lately I have fallen into the addiction that is Haolonggood Laughing I've really been amazed by their quality, especially with herbivores which are sorely lacking in my prehistoric displays.

So I caved and got a couple more for the collection, here is the beautiful Camarasaurus!

Size: 46 cm long, 14 cm shoulder height, 22 cm tall

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I find sauropods fascinating but I have only a couple since they are too large to fit on my dinosaur shelf that is only a foot tall, and they are also quite expensive. The Camarasaurus, however, just fits on the shelf and was too nice for me to pass up. It is a nice hefty figure and I love the coloration on it. Lots of skin details on the neck and around the limbs.

My only sauropods are Diplodocus & Atlasaurus. My Diplodocus do not fit on my background but here is the Camara with the Atlasaurus. They are almost the same size.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Another amazing Haolonggood figure. My only issue is that they release figures too often and my poor wallet can't keep up!

Animal Ark Website
Animal Figure Photography Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Haolonggood Camarasaurus Walkaround With Comparisons   2024 Haolonggood Camarasaurus Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyTue 8 Oct - 16:49

Too often! That's what my wife and my banker keep saying to me Laughing

Sauropods are also a hassle for me, they are very beautiful, very expensive and very big. Most of mine live at scales smaller than 1/40, unless they are small like Nigersaurus or Amargasaurus, or irresistible like Eofauna Diplodocus.

Welcoming a Camarasaurus is very tempting for me, it's an iconic species with a very distinctive look.
This Haolonggood is really very beautiful but, since it means breaking my piggy bank and preventing my family from having enough to eat, I really want to try the new PNSO.

Both are fantastic but I prefer the PNSO head.

By the way, I forget to thank you for the measure you gave us every time now, it matters sunny
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Haolonggood Camarasaurus Walkaround With Comparisons   2024 Haolonggood Camarasaurus Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyTue 8 Oct - 20:21

I usually admire sauropods from afar for those reasons, but this one wasn't "too large"... I actually opted for the Haolonggood because it was cheaper, but I really like the colors on the PNSO.

You're welcome on the sizes! I usually forget to include them but I'm making an effort to remember!

Animal Ark Website
Animal Figure Photography Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Haolonggood Camarasaurus Walkaround With Comparisons   2024 Haolonggood Camarasaurus Walkaround With Comparisons Empty

Back to top Go down

2024 Haolonggood Camarasaurus Walkaround With Comparisons
Page 1 of 1