Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2024 Haolonggood Amargasaurus Walkaround With Comparisons

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

2024 Haolonggood Amargasaurus Walkaround With Comparisons Empty
PostSubject: 2024 Haolonggood Amargasaurus Walkaround With Comparisons   2024 Haolonggood Amargasaurus Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyTue Oct 08, 2024 3:20 am

Another Haolonggood for my dinosaur collection, another sauropod! Amargasaurus cheers I went with the brown version.

Size: 30 cm long, 8 cm shoulder height, 11.5 cm tall

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I really love the colors and paint scheme on this Amargasaurus. The orange on the sail is vibrant and striking. I don't have to worry too much about space with this figure since it is a much smaller sauropod.

Here it is with Haolonggood's Pachyrhinosaurus & Gastonia

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Animal Ark Website
Animal Figure Photography Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Haolonggood Amargasaurus Walkaround With Comparisons   2024 Haolonggood Amargasaurus Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyTue Oct 08, 2024 12:29 pm

With that hairstyle and a whip I don't really know what to think about. Laughing
Very beautiful figure. Amargasaurus break the rules among sauropods, they represent somewhat the punk culture in this universe. Thanks for sharing such great pictures with always interesting comparisons. flower

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Haolonggood Amargasaurus Walkaround With Comparisons   2024 Haolonggood Amargasaurus Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyTue Oct 08, 2024 6:27 pm

Look at this elegant fellow, you'd think we were at a fashion show. He's posing ‘look how handsome I am’. Cool

Once again, sculpture and painting are right up my street.

However, I won't be competing with you, even if this Haolonggood is worth the trip, I already own the PNSO and I'll have to make do with it because my display cabinets are overflowing and my wallet is crying out.
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Haolonggood Amargasaurus Walkaround With Comparisons   2024 Haolonggood Amargasaurus Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyTue Oct 08, 2024 10:24 pm

Yes Amargasaurus is quite a funny-looking sauropod!

I've been pretty conservative with dinosaur figures the past years and don't own any PNSO. I'm now getting into dinosaurs more and more so I don't usually have more than one of the same species except for Tyrannosaurus, Spinosaurus, Triceratops, and Giganotosaurus.

However I don't have much room for dinosaurs so I'm thinking of weeding out some older Schleich models since they really can't compete with these. At least just to put in storage for more room on the display shelf Laughing

Animal Ark Website
Animal Figure Photography Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Haolonggood Amargasaurus Walkaround With Comparisons   2024 Haolonggood Amargasaurus Walkaround With Comparisons EmptyWed Oct 09, 2024 12:22 pm

You have indeed a lot of exceptions Laughing I have the same disease Wink
Nowadays, you can collect beautiful, accurate dinosaurs for much less than you would for resin models, but they are still more expensive than Schleich.
And yes, the problem of space is even more critical than with extant species.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2024 Haolonggood Amargasaurus Walkaround With Comparisons   2024 Haolonggood Amargasaurus Walkaround With Comparisons Empty

Back to top Go down

2024 Haolonggood Amargasaurus Walkaround With Comparisons
Page 1 of 1