Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wild Republic North American Polybag

Go down 
+9
robertelephant
SUSANNE
HKHollinstone
sauroid
Philter4
ken yeo
dlfrogman
Roger
landrover
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

Wild Republic North American Polybag - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Republic North American Polybag   Wild Republic North American Polybag - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 6:32 am

Roger wrote:
Those are very interesting figures, Fernando! I'd loved to see a comparison picture of the beaver if it is possible.
Anyway there is something in this set that I'm not understanding. scratch
We have an American black bear, a raccoon, the beaver even you are saying that it is an European beaver it would be certainly an American beaver. Those are normal in a North American set.
The lynx you are identifying as an Eurasian lynx, I agree with you but in America there's only the bobcat and Canada lynx, it should be one of them.
The badger is not an American badger, I'm sure it is a Eurasian badger what also makes not sense in a North America set. Sorry if I'm being bored but something is not correct here! Laughing
The raccoon as a irreverent looking! Very Happy
Congratulations! :)

Actually, Landrover is right: the badger IS european and the lynx IS eurasian. It's the makers of Wild Republik who didn't know what they were doing.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Wild Republic North American Polybag - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild Republic North American Polybag   Wild Republic North American Polybag - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 24, 2017 7:26 am

Bowhead Whale wrote:
Roger wrote:
Those are very interesting figures, Fernando! I'd loved to see a comparison picture of the beaver if it is possible.
Anyway there is something in this set that I'm not understanding. scratch
We have an American black bear, a raccoon, the beaver even you are saying that it is an European beaver it would be certainly an American beaver. Those are normal in a North American set.
The lynx you are identifying as an Eurasian lynx, I agree with you but in America there's only the bobcat and Canada lynx, it should be one of them.
The badger is not an American badger, I'm sure it is a Eurasian badger what also makes not sense in a North America set. Sorry if I'm being bored but something is not correct here! Laughing
The raccoon as a irreverent looking! Very Happy
Congratulations! :)

Actually, Landrover is right: the badger IS european and the lynx IS eurasian. It's the makers of Wild Republik who didn't know what they were doing.

It may not be clear in my old comment but I was actually saying it. Of course Fernando is right and it is a brand mistake. Very Happy

Wild Republic North American Polybag
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2