Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PAPO Tigress with cub ! : an all round walkaround review by Kikimalou

Go down 
+5
Wildheart
ken yeo
Lasersword1973
Gabe
Kikimalou
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PAPO Tigress with cub ! : an all round walkaround review by Kikimalou - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAPO Tigress with cub ! : an all round walkaround review by Kikimalou   PAPO Tigress with cub ! : an all round walkaround review by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:02 pm

Good choice! Specially the Grevy, as i am a zebra-fan! cheers

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PAPO Tigress with cub ! : an all round walkaround review by Kikimalou - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PAPO Tigress with cub ! : an all round walkaround review by Kikimalou   PAPO Tigress with cub ! : an all round walkaround review by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:28 pm

baltimore zoo wrote:
Funny Kikimalou, lol. O.K., Bongo's are cool for an even toed ungulate(hippos being my favorite, then giraffes). Now I LOVE the odd toed ungulates(rhinos, tapirs and zebras)!
Yes, with out a doubt, Papo is the big cat king! So I hope they make more big cats, and I'll hope for some bongos for you(as well as Indian Rhino, Brazilian Tapir, Grevy Zebra, and Warthog for both of us)!

What a pity pale I opened a topic about the queen among wildcats and Baltimore is talking about ungulates... What a pity... No

lol!
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: baltimore zoo   PAPO Tigress with cub ! : an all round walkaround review by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:49 am

Sorry about the ungulate talk! Was just responding to your funny jab at me about the bongo.
You know I really want more big cats! Thank goodness they did the tigress!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: PAPO Tigress with cub ! : an all round walkaround review by Kikimalou   PAPO Tigress with cub ! : an all round walkaround review by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 7:05 am

baltimore zoo wrote:
Sorry about the ungulate talk! Was just responding to your funny jab at me about the bongo.
You know I really want more big cats! Thank goodness they did the tigress!

You don't need to be sorry Baltimore Wink I was kidding Very Happy You know I'm the crazy French macaque monkey
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: baltimore zoo   PAPO Tigress with cub ! : an all round walkaround review by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 9:20 am

No problem : ) Crazy French Macaque! Celebes Macaque's(photo) are cool.
I heard "Once you go macaque, you never go back!" lol
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: PAPO Tigress with cub ! : an all round walkaround review by Kikimalou   PAPO Tigress with cub ! : an all round walkaround review by Kikimalou - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 8:18 pm

I certainly don't hope so, as we enjoy this macaque so much around here! cheers

PostSubject: Re: PAPO Tigress with cub ! : an all round walkaround review by Kikimalou   PAPO Tigress with cub ! : an all round walkaround review by Kikimalou - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

PAPO Tigress with cub ! : an all round walkaround review by Kikimalou
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Papo :: Papo walkarounds and reviews-
Jump to: