Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which dog breeds would you like to see from Mojo?

Go down 
+19
remrock02
MARTINLATIN
Dunfold
aandmkw
Rio
Deseo
krista
baltimore zoo
dlfrogman
Roger
Suebeedo
bojan
Steve170
Ana
SUSANNE
Tiermann
skysthelimit
widukind
Vivien
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Miss Mufflon

Miss Mufflon

Country/State : Uppsala, Sweden

Which dog breeds would you like to see from Mojo? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which dog breeds would you like to see from Mojo?   Which dog breeds would you like to see from Mojo? - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:10 pm

SUSANNE wrote:

Yes, yes, - I think the saluki, Irish deerhound and whippet have A LOT of votes ! bounce bounce cheers

PS : The shorthaired saluki is called "Sloghi" study Wink

cheers cheers cheers

Are you sure about that? I thought they were two separate breeds scratch Hmm, need to do some research now...

According to my dog encyclopedia sloughi has always been considered to be closely related to the short-haired saluki, but recent studies of their DNA reveal they might not be. Their closest relative is instead believed to be the azawakh study

Which dog breeds would you like to see from Mojo?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3