Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~

Go down 
+36
Joe
remrock02
MD1985
Joan Milelire
diversity
remowshake
Titwen
SyLoBe
Zwartvoet
Gab
noeska
alexmotoc
MartinH
Lasersword1973
zbyszek
Barricade
stecal
Ana
smhilin
Roger
Siobhan
aandmkw
Gabe
Kiryuha
Numa
Suebeedo
m.davis.15
schleich61
ken yeo
Kikimalou
HKHollinstone
Rio
Wildheart
Yurumi
WILLYBACOMAN
Admin
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 1:21 pm

smhilin wrote:
soo... any news on 2011 Schleich? question question question

I still hope there will be new okapi with calf. It´ll be the firs okapi calf ever... And also some new african antelopes (I would love to see new gemsbok, male gnu, male gazelle, new kudu, bongo, common eland and more).
Playing zebra would be nice and I desperately want running giraffe... But running giraffe is realy difficult to make ... i guess :/
Black panther, new hippo!! and new tigers! New european bison and ovibovine...
But... most of this is just my dream Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 2:36 pm

MartinH wrote:
I still hope there will be new okapi with calf. It´ll be the firs okapi calf ever...
Do you mean just an okapi calf or a NEW okapi WITH calf? I doubt that Schleich will replace its current okapi model with a new one soon.

MartinH wrote:
And also some new african antelopes (I would love to see new gemsbok, male gnu, male gazelle, new kudu, bongo, common eland and more).
Those figures would be great, but there are numerous hoofed animals at the market already. My vote is for tree dwellers of any kind (birds, monkeys, small predators, boas and pythons, etc.) - this sort of figures is a must for any wildlife display.

http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 2:45 pm

Kiryuha wrote:
MartinH wrote:
I still hope there will be new okapi with calf. It´ll be the firs okapi calf ever...
Do you mean just an okapi calf or a NEW okapi WITH calf? I doubt that Schleich will replace its current okapi model with a new one soon.

MartinH wrote:
And also some new african antelopes (I would love to see new gemsbok, male gnu, male gazelle, new kudu, bongo, common eland and more).
Those figures would be great, but there are numerous hoofed animals at the market already. My vote is for tree dwellers of any kind (birds, monkeys, small predators, boas and pythons, etc.) - this sort of figures is a must for any wildlife display.

nono ofcourse female okapi with calf... hope there will be new coloring... "old" schleich okapi is having weird stripes Sad

I love hoofed animals so... more hoofed animals - more happy days for me lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:51 pm

Hey, this thread with its "search-engine-optimized" headline is almost caught up with more neutral "News from Schleich" thread - 2963 views against 2099!
This is definitely not the case of LG forum, where numerous "Google guests" raise the number of views for "Schleich-201/2010/2009..." threads to unreachable heights. It's another confirmation that the audience of STS is much more select.

Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:52 pm

True.Very true! Wink albino
Back to top Go down
http://www.mihneanicolae.com
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:46 pm

Kiryuha wrote:
Hey, this thread with its "search-engine-optimized" headline is almost caught up with more neutral "News from Schleich" thread - 2963 views against 2099!
This is definitely not the case of LG forum, where numerous "Google guests" raise the number of views for "Schleich-201/2010/2009..." threads to unreachable heights. It's another confirmation that the audience of STS is much more select.

confused scratch ... confused Still don't understand
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:56 pm

Kiryuha wrote:

The "search-engine-optimized" headline is still not very fine. IMHO Kirill, it would be better like that : Schleich 2011 . The - is the problem I guess.

On Google.fr, the first place is LG, the second is your blog and STS is at the fifth rank and it is not this topic, it is the "Question abut Schleich 2011" topic.

Please Kirill or torben, change the headline to Schleich 2011
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 11:38 am

Kikimalou wrote:
The "search-engine-optimized" headline is still not very fine. IMHO Kirill, it would be better like that : Schleich 2011 . The - is the problem I guess.
On Google.fr, the first place is LG, the second is your blog and STS is at the fifth rank and it is not this topic, it is the "Question abut Schleich 2011" topic.
Please Kirill or torben, change the headline to Schleich 2011
Hm, I didn't think "-" could be a problem - in recent years "Schleich-2010" and "Schleich-2009" were real hits at LG. But maybe...
Still, search results differ a bit in Google Ukraine, although 1 & 2 places remain for LG in every variant, and STS is #3 or 4.

Kiryuha

Kiryuha

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:56 am

Well, friends, having seen the list of new Schleich to come in January, I seem to have dropped a clanger with my whole "Asian wave" hypothesis...
Nevertheless, it was very interesting to mull over Schleich's strategy and try to find their production logic.

Kikimalou wrote:
So maybe we could see a gorilla family, a Cape buffalo, a striped antelope and a hyena...
You were so right, Christophe, my friend!

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:33 pm

Kiryuha wrote:
Well, friends, having seen the list of new Schleich to come in January, I seem to have dropped a clanger with my whole "Asian wave" hypothesis...
Nevertheless, it was very interesting to mull over Schleich's strategy and try to find their production logic.

Kikimalou wrote:
So maybe we could see a gorilla family, a Cape buffalo, a striped antelope and a hyena...
You were so right, Christophe, my friend!

Are you talking about that list of Anna in LG, Kiryl?
king penguin with babys
arctic fox
arctic fox baby
Cape buffalo
Cape buffalo calf
kudu
kudu calf
wolverine
white-head sea eagle
tortoise babys
rabbit
rabbit cleaning itself
goose grey family
cat baby
cat dilute
Texas Longhorn cow
Texas Longhorn calf
Achal Tekkiner stallion
Knabstrupper stallion
Pinto mare
Pinto foal
Dartmoor stallion
Dartmoor foal
Falabella mare
Falabella foal
Poitou donkey stallion
Poitou donkey foal
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:38 pm

Roger wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
Are you talking about that list of Anna in LG, Kiryl?
king penguin with babys...
Yes I am!

WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:33 am

Well, you wanted a sophisticated guess Kyrill, and here is my list:

* king penguin with babies
* arctic fox
* arctic fox baby
* Cape buffalo
* Cape buffalo calf
* kudu
* kudu calf
* wolverine
* white-head sea eagle
* tortoise babies
* rabbit
* rabbit cleaning itself
* grey goose family
* kitten
* cat dilute
* Texas Longhorn cow
* Texas Longhorn calf
* Achal Tekkiner stallion
* Knabstrupper stallion
* Pinto mare
* Pinto foal
* Dartmoor stallion
* Dartmoor foal
* Falabella mare
* Falabella foal
* Poitou donkey stallion
* Poitou donkey foal

Wink

By the way, Schleich 2011 on STS is here on position 10 in the Netherlands..., 1 and 2 are LG... pale

Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:53 pm

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:

* cat dilute

What is the cat dilute anyway?
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:02 pm

Schleichzoo wrote:
WILLYBACOMAN wrote:

* cat dilute

What is the cat dilute anyway?
I think it's a domestic breed.
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
stecal

stecal

Country/State : dorset england

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:14 pm

hi anyone else seen this
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collections/by/stecal
alexmotoc

alexmotoc

Country/State : Romania

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 7:28 pm

very intresting!
Back to top Go down
noeska

Country/State : netherland

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:04 pm

No I knew this bunny yet!
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 12:21 am

stecal wrote:
hi anyone else seen this
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

looks like a new special edition schleich rabbit (similar to the current ones being retired) and this figure is a rohling one meaning someones taken it home from the factory before it got painted......
Back to top Go down
Gab

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:28 am

the anwser to my request to Schleich that is a shame.
Dear Mister Rivero,

Thank you very much for your mail. We will publish our new range in January 2011 on our homepage [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Untill this time, we keep it as our little secret.
Please, have up to this time some patience.

We wish you furthermor fun with our figures.

--
Viele Grüsse/Best regards

i. A. Norbert Gneiding
Informationsbeauftragter / IB
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:12 am

Gab wrote:
--
i. A. Norbert Gneiding
Hm, Torben has obviously spoken not to Norbert Gneiding, right?

Numa
Numa

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:30 am

Gab wrote:
Dear Mister Rivero,

Thank you very much for your mail. We will publish our new range in January 2011 on our homepage [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

--

i. A. Norbert Gneiding

thats just standard spiel. Schleich will naturally tell that to all members of the public but we will get the info much sooner from suppliers who get advance info for ordering naturally. Cant wait!
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 12:13 pm

Schleichzoo wrote:
Gab wrote:
Dear Mister Rivero,

--

i. A. Norbert Gneiding

thats just standard spiel. Schleich will naturally tell that to all members of the public but we will get the info much sooner from suppliers who get advance info for ordering naturally. Cant wait!
Yes I think so too Numaan.
Back to top Go down
Zwartvoet

Zwartvoet

Country/State : NL

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:55 pm

I've read somewhere that there is a picture of an unpainted Akhal Theke in the 75 anniversary book. I googled a bit and found in the sample pictures the next one:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It is not one in the collection as far as i can see.
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:57 pm

Thanks for this! It must be it I think, looks really lovely! bounce
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

Country/State : South Wales, UK

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 7:38 pm

Looks like it but Akhal-Teke horses have sparse mane and tails so maybe the tail should be a bit thinner ?
Back to top Go down
http://welsh-tierpark.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~   2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~ - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

2011 ? ~ Schleich Company ~ Masters of Suspense ~
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next