Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Indian remodel in the new building continued...

Go down 
+21
baltimore zoo
Saarlooswolfhound
jesman00
ken yeo
JonasV
MartinH
pipi6
kudu11
Schleichfreund
LukaLeon085
Sergey
lionlover
Roger
Elros Alvar
scot(t)
Ana
HKHollinstone
Kikimalou
widukind
SUSANNE
Philter4
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

Indian remodel in the new building continued... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indian remodel in the new building continued...   Indian remodel in the new building continued... - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:29 am

Beautiful diorama Phil!!! :)

HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Indian remodel in the new building continued...   Indian remodel in the new building continued... - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:15 pm

baltimore zoo wrote:
Great job! Do you have any separate pics of the Sloth bear?
Here's a link to more photos, just scroll down [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   Indian remodel in the new building continued... - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:39 pm

Thanks! Really like the Sloth bear! Great custom!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Indian remodel in the new building continued...   Indian remodel in the new building continued... - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:27 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
baltimore zoo wrote:
Here's a link to more photos, just scroll down [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Harriet, the Sloth bear AND the gharial are splendid sunny drunken
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Indian remodel in the new building continued...   Indian remodel in the new building continued... - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 4:58 am

I love your sloth bear, Harriet!

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Indian remodel in the new building continued...   Indian remodel in the new building continued... - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 8:31 am

Kikimalou wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:
baltimore zoo wrote:

Harriet, the Sloth bear AND the gharial are splendid sunny drunken

Thank you B, Christophe and Ken flower

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Mastiffcat

Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: Indian remodel in the new building continued...   Indian remodel in the new building continued... - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:47 am

wow! there's not really much left for me to say, 'ditto' to everything that's been said above. it's just incredible. to watch a jungle grow from the rocks up, and then those fantastic animals! drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Indian remodel in the new building continued...   Indian remodel in the new building continued... - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 1:43 pm

Congrats great diorama and animals affraid affraid cheers
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Indian remodel in the new building continued...   Indian remodel in the new building continued... - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:31 am

Sergey wrote:
...The Beautiful new Indian Diorama Phil! cheers cheers cheers

baltimore zoo wrote:

drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Shocked Shocked Shocked Cool Cool Cool farao king
Back to top Go down
Philter4

Philter4

Country/State : Back and forth between East and West coast of the U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Indian remodel in the new building continued...   Indian remodel in the new building continued... - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 1:19 am

Here are a few new photos, a new palm tree, some detail, and a black necked stork that I sculpted.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I was thinking of having a contest, I have made 30 different species of palm trees that are identifiable to genus if not species. How many members would be interested in a game, I'll pick 10 different models of my palm trees and the first one to correctly ID them to either genus or if the species has specific traits that allow it, to species. The winner would get to pick a tree that I could make and I'll send it to them. Post any interest if you would like to play and if there are more then 6 or 7 I'll start the contest in a new thread.
Back to top Go down
http://philter4@d-web.com
Fisva

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Indian remodel in the new building continued...   Indian remodel in the new building continued... - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 2:52 pm

I think that there would be some people who would like to participate :) Well, I can try at least. This diorama is gorgeous, I really love those trees and water. You're very talented!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Indian remodel in the new building continued...   Indian remodel in the new building continued... - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 1:40 am

I wouldd enjoy a lot to see a game like this, unless to try to learn something. But I think I need to study during 10 years to find the right answer to the trees! Laughing geek bounce Very Happy

Last edited by Roger on Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Philter4

Philter4

Country/State : Back and forth between East and West coast of the U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Indian remodel in the new building continued...   Indian remodel in the new building continued... - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 3:00 am

There has been some interest so I may have the contest, but I have decided on a different prize, James was so kind to give me some Mojo Fun figures to put on my diorama that I entered in the contest, there is a hyena, croc, hippo, male and calf Thompson's gazelle, i could give away, and I have a couple of very interesting figures, the PlayVision caracal and a TreeHouse Kids male impala (he has been repainted to look more like an impala but has no other damage) that I could offer if there are people looking for figures like that. Would a prize like that interest anyone? If there are no entries with a perfect score then the prize could go to the entry with the most correct answers would win. Something to think about.
Back to top Go down
http://philter4@d-web.com
Fisva

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Indian remodel in the new building continued...   Indian remodel in the new building continued... - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 8:24 am

Well, we can at least try Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indian remodel in the new building continued...   Indian remodel in the new building continued... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Indian remodel in the new building continued...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Dioramas & Outdoor photos-
Jump to: