Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breyer horses are like potato chips ...

Go down 
+39
FluffySlipers
Anne from Norway
Jetty
Wilorvise
OptiSailor
LeeAnn
Tarunyada
widukind
SUSANNE
Roger
Night Elf
googie212
costicuba
Bloodrayne
sadie3112
AlphaMareArt
sortepletter
Shanti
NightLioness
ulinuk
Dum_my
Carola
JonasV
MartinH
Cyhyraeth
SyLoBe
Silver Unicornis
lucky luke
Sumo
Kikimalou
ken yeo
landrover
baltimore zoo
HKHollinstone
pipi6
Saarlooswolfhound
Mastiffcat
Elros Alvar
Ana
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 5 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 6:32 pm

Carola wrote:
(I hope they will finish their website soon)

I highly doubt the stonehorses site will be done anytime soon, it's been like that for years now and Stone keeps saying "next week."  Laughing 

The website they're using now is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Let someone hold your wallet when you look.  Wink 

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 5 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 6:33 pm

I should also add that the pages on stoneponys won't have anything on them yet... they still have to add everything back on after The Stone Horses Country Fair. sunny

sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 5 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 7:12 pm

....Let someone hold your wallet when you look ...

Haha, that's so true! And the reason why I still don't have a PayPal account Laughing If I had one I'd shop myself senseless with DAHs - not to mention the Stones on ebay.com geek
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 5 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 7:12 am

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
I should also add that the pages on stoneponys won't have anything on them yet... they still have to add everything back on after The Stone Horses Country Fair. sunny

Thank you  Very Happy Yes, I figured the StonePonys was not working either. So this is why  bounce 

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 5 EmptySat May 10, 2014 1:17 am

Simmone, I also missed several of your new additions! There are so many wonderful horses and it was a pleasure to watch! flower

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 5 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 11:35 am

sortepletter wrote:
....Let someone hold your wallet when you look ...

Haha, that's so true! And the reason why I still don't have a PayPal account Laughing If I had one I'd shop myself senseless with DAHs - not to mention the Stones on ebay.com geek
And does this really help? Very Happy Rolling Eyes 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 5 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 11:39 am

sortepletter wrote:
Hi Daria,
sorry I must admit I don't know the names of my Stone horses and it's really hard work to find them on Stone horse ref. So I mostly don't bother and just enjoy them Very Happy 
Glad to hear that! It meens I have a chance to save some money for a living and not to run on MH$P to find and get that fantastic Appy! Applause  geek 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
sortepletter

sortepletter

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 5 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 7:21 am

Hi Daria,
having no PayPal account really helps - I can only buy in Germany where the choice is definetely smaller than in the US :-) 
Btw. I found the Name of the ISH Appy you liked: He is called Ima High Achiever.
The funny thing is, 4U depressed me by talking about shops in her area, where she buys her Breyers. There are no real-life Breyer stores around here - I thought! But recently they had some Breyers in a chain store called TK Maxx! It's only Classics and Stablemates, but it's a start Applause
Here's what I got:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 5 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 2:47 pm

Ohhh! So many lovely models  cheers 

The shetland is almost the same as the Collecta one from last year  Shocked 

Are the dog and the cat from sets ? The cat looks like it is the same mould as the Siamese in this year's "Pet Groomer" set Very Happy

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 5 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 5:59 pm

Congratulations  cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 5 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:46 am

Those are fantastic figures and Susanne is right about Shetland. Very Happy What is the first horse... a thoroughbred or so? geek)

sortepletter

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 5 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 1:22 am

Susanne, the dog, cat and Pinto foal are from the Petsitter Set.
Roger, the horse in the first photo is supposed to be a Morgan.
And here are my latest newcomers - two mare and foal sets
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 5 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 1:47 am

sortepletter wrote:
Roger, the horse in the first photo is supposed to be a Morgan.

Thanks Simone, defintively I am not able of identifying most horse breeds, I've read that some researchers trace the origins of Morgans with a thorougbred but it doesn't mean that they're similar in any way. geek
I would love to know the breeds of the beautiful horses you're showing if possible. You don't have to, only a little wish. I find all of them wonderful and Breyer seems more oriented to show correct conformations than other brands. Very Happy
Congratulations also for these new horses. Very Happy

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 5 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 3:06 am

Congratulations Simone! cheers I'm sorry I depressed you Laughing Razz but I'm happy you found a store near you!

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 5 EmptySat May 24, 2014 8:44 am

Oh those new ones are really beautiful  cheers And great a store near you got some Breyers  cheers 

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 5 EmptySat May 24, 2014 9:52 am

They are wonderful !!! Both sets , WOW!  drunken 

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 5 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:53 pm

Lovely new Breyer's! The oldies has such a beautiful strong color! Surprised 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sortepletter

sortepletter

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 7:31 pm

Here are the latest additions to my Breyer herd:
This one is huge!

The next three came in a lot

And as the are in played-with condition, the nice seller chucked in the little white pony for free

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 7:33 pm

Congrats again! cheers

Is this your first Cleveland Bay?

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 8:15 pm

Congrats!  cheers cheers 

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 8:31 pm

Nice new Breyers  cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sortepletter

sortepletter

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 9:43 pm

Thank you Karin and Andreas!

LeeAnn, no I've got Tregoyd Journeyman too. I like him a little bit better, because he has at least that excuse for a mane Laughing Trooper is so slick. Ok, the mane is supposed to be hogged, but there is absolutely nothing on his neck - but well, I got him quite cheap  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 10:16 pm

They are wonderful Simone, what breed is the one on 3rd picture? Very Happy

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 11:33 pm

sortepletter wrote:
LeeAnn, no I've got Tregoyd Journeyman too. I like him a little bit better, because he has at least that excuse for a mane Laughing Trooper is so slick. Ok, the mane is supposed to be hogged, but there is absolutely nothing on his neck - but well, I got him quite cheap  Very Happy 

I only have Chickory, and I was surprised by his weight and sheer size when I first got him! He's easily the biggest Breyer! bounce

Roger wrote:

The third one is a FAS, Family Arabian Stallion Wink

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 11:53 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Roger wrote:

The third one is a FAS, Family Arabian Stallion Wink

Thanks dear Breyer expert! cheers flower flower

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Breyer horses are like potato chips ...
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next