Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breyer horses are like potato chips ...

Go down 
+39
FluffySlipers
Anne from Norway
Jetty
Wilorvise
OptiSailor
LeeAnn
Tarunyada
widukind
SUSANNE
Roger
Night Elf
googie212
costicuba
Bloodrayne
sadie3112
AlphaMareArt
sortepletter
Shanti
NightLioness
ulinuk
Dum_my
Carola
JonasV
MartinH
Cyhyraeth
SyLoBe
Silver Unicornis
lucky luke
Sumo
Kikimalou
ken yeo
landrover
baltimore zoo
HKHollinstone
pipi6
Saarlooswolfhound
Mastiffcat
Elros Alvar
Ana
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
sortepletter

sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 14 EmptySat May 14, 2016 12:39 pm

Susanne,  Elska is a wonderful sculpt. She has this really cute head - a true pony with a clever face. I wanted her for ages and now MPV has her Laughing
But I got some other Breyers as well, not horses this time. Not all of them are new acqusitions, but I thought I'll show you the whole flock
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 14 EmptySat May 14, 2016 1:42 pm

WOW !!! What a fabulous flock  cheers

sortepletter wrote:
.....Susanne,  Elska is a wonderful sculpt. She has this really cute head - a true pony with a clever face. ......

Iceys are NOT ponies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Suspect Laughing Wink

Iceys, real Arabians and other ancient breeds are HORSES Very Happy

sortepletter

sortepletter

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 14 EmptySat May 14, 2016 3:16 pm

Oh, I'm sorry I didn't want to offend you. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 14 EmptySat May 14, 2016 3:53 pm

Breyer is more than horses, we can't forget that! They have all these pets and also some great wild life. Congrats! Very Happy

SUSANNE wrote:
WOW !!! What a fabulous flock  cheers

sortepletter wrote:
.....Susanne,  Elska is a wonderful sculpt. She has this really cute head - a true pony with a clever face. ......

Iceys are NOT ponies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Suspect Laughing Wink

Iceys, real Arabians and other ancient breeds are HORSES Very Happy

Simone, what a distraction, this is a very old fight from Susanne on forum! Laughing Laughing Laughing
You can see here in the intorduction of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], on last post of that page of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], or funnier, when Harriet, tells [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to edit her post before Susanne notice it, and she did... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 14 EmptySat May 14, 2016 4:59 pm

Roger wrote:

Simone, what a distraction, this is a very old fight from Susanne on forum! Laughing Laughing Laughing
You can see here in the intorduction of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], on last post of that page of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], or funnier, when Harriet, tells [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  to edit her post before Susanne notice it, and she did... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

cheers Exactly ...please don't be sorry, dear Simone  Very Happy Laughing lol!

sortepletter

sortepletter

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 14 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 7:10 pm

The new pony found a friend Very Happy
As I got the silver Adios at first try I ordered another one and this time there was the right one in the bag
Breyer calls him a chestnut pinto, but as he's got a dorsal stripe I'd rather think him a dun oder buckskin pinto
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 14 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 7:11 pm

cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 14 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 8:02 pm

Now Toast has a friend cheers Are you keeping the silver?

sortepletter

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 14 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 12:44 am

Hi LeeAnn,
no, the silver Adios is on ebay.com at the moment - I'm no big fan of decorators Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 14 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 8:01 pm

Ah, well good luck, I'm sure you'll get a lot for him! Shocked

Country/State : Tennessee, USA

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 14 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 8:46 pm

sortepletter wrote:
Hi LeeAnn,
no, the silver Adios is on ebay.com at the moment - I'm no big fan of decorators Very Happy

Your silver Adios is doing very well; almost up to $500!  You'll be able to buy lots of Breyers once the sale goes through!! cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 14 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 9:27 pm

Jennypurr wrote:
sortepletter wrote:
Hi LeeAnn,

Your silver Adios is doing very well; almost up to $500!  You'll be able to buy lots of Breyers once the sale goes through!! cheers

WOW !!!!! affraid

Do you have a link, so I can follow it also, please ? bounce Very Happy

sortepletter

sortepletter

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 14 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 10:05 pm

No Problem, here it is
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 14 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 10:20 pm

sortepletter wrote:
No Problem, here it is
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thankyou very much Very Happy

Still almost 3 days to go, - WOW ! You will be RICH bounce cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 14 EmptySat May 28, 2016 2:00 pm

Congratulations for your beautiful right chestnut pinto dun buckskin. Laughing ... about your sale, it is what I call an happy Adios! :)

sortepletter

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 12:08 pm

Happy Adios - goodbye Adios ... Captain Silver got traded for lots and lots of Breyers - here's the first one
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 1:19 pm

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 12:12 am

Wonderful tail! What a nice way to start your Adios to Adios! Very Happy

sortepletter

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 11:14 pm

Thank you! Here's another new one:
And as he is slightly yellowed I strung him up on the clothesline in the garden because sunlight is supposed to make yellowed Breyers white again. Only problem here - the sun is not really shining in this sorry excuse for a summer we have
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 11:40 am

Never seen a Breyer in that position ever Laughing
Hope he gains some sunlight...
Summer has struck here with an heat that makes even Gaell sluggish XD

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 3:27 pm

OHHHHH! I adore that pinto cheers

And the grey hopefully turns grey soon, - he is a beautyful horse drunken

How many Breyers did you get in the trade ? Very Happy

sortepletter

sortepletter

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 6:55 pm

Hi Susanne,
the grey is still waiting for some sunrays sunny  At the moment there are 50 new Breyers, but lots more are coming. As I always said - I didn't want a PayPal account because I know what would happen ... shopping madness geek
This one I fetched from customs office today - a Peter Stone Percheron
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 7:15 pm

cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 7:49 pm

Hurray for Paypal and sunlight! sunny Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 8:34 pm

What a wonderful, beautyful Percheron cheers

Roger wrote:
Hurray for Paypal and sunlight! sunny Very Happy

Hear ! Hear ! lol!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breyer horses are like potato chips ...   Breyer horses are like potato chips ... - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Breyer horses are like potato chips ...
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next