Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roger's Arrivals! 1st part

Go down 
+84
Tarunyada
SpiralStrix
NightLioness
LeeAnn
Florian
pm64
koniminiatures
Katty
PeGe
GoldEagle
Tove
NandO
arafan
AlopexLagopus
donny ong
Carola
sauroid
AlvinCK
JonasV
Taos
Fisva
carlysulli
Pony
JackyLovertjex
Elros Alvar
Saarlooswolfhound
cattlecollector
ToxicHyena
Metallisuchus
SeanieP
scot(t)
Chris Sweetman
75senta75
bojan
animalluvr6
STORMnl
Steve170
Bullyqueen
Arnaud
Tiermann
dlfrogman
Kiana84
xfoxx
Vivien
Ana
smithyboy
Cyhyraeth
Mastiffcat
Silver Unicornis
weaselfan93
lucky luke
baltimore zoo
Sumo
Joan Milelire
Wildheart
widukind
landrover
aandmkw
Rio
MartinH
WILLYBACOMAN
Kristie
remrock02
schleich61
Numa
Philter4
MD1985
atabini
Gabe
SyLoBe
Lasersword1973
skysthelimit
ken yeo
Admin
Suebeedo
spikesilkenwolf
Sergey
Kiryuha
Kikimalou
Arrakai
remowshake
SUSANNE
HKHollinstone
Roger
88 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 4:15 pm

Congrats Roger cheers

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:04 pm

I am SO happy that you like them, Roger cheers

Thankyou for your kind words and the great photoes flower

PS, Your fine white rhino from Papo, - he is SO lovely, take good care of him, he may become rare Wink alien sunny

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 1:24 am

cheers cheers cheers Congratulations my friend!!! All your newcomers are very beautiful!!! cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 1:45 am

Thanks Fernando :) , Kristie Very Happy , Robert cheers , Andreas cheers and Susanne! queen

SUSANNE wrote:
I am SO happy that you like them, Roger cheers

Thankyou for your kind words and the great photoes flower

PS, Your fine white rhino from Papo, - he is SO lovely, take good care of him, he may become rare Wink alien sunny

Susanne, I'm sure Papo will turn largely collected and that the retired figures, even not very good, will turn in rare and valuable itens. They are part of the history of the brand. But what really gives me joy is a figure like the Safari rhino and not there value for others. I'm sure as soon as I can find the Mojo white rhino I will find someone that will love my Papo white rhino as a plastic toy it is and not as a piece of gold. Exactly as is happening with the very rare and valuable fox you sent to me! flower :)

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 1:47 am

cheers flower flower flower Very Happy

Gabe

Gabe

Country/State : NY

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:08 am

Congrats Roger! cheers
I have that Indian rhino and it's really a great figure!
I like the red panda, but perhaps I'll wait to see the CollectA one first...

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:37 am

Gabe wrote:
Congrats Roger! cheers
I have that Indian rhino and it's really a great figure!
I like the red panda, but perhaps I'll wait to see the CollectA one first...

Thanks Gab! :) I already saw the CollectA one as a sample of a shop. Of course it was not possible to judge in terms of details and markings but I felt not very tempted . The size is nice, that's much smaller than the Safari one but I doubt it is better.
You have also the AAA that you can see
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :) Very cute, maybe too cute! Laughing

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:11 pm

Roger wrote:

Very cute, maybe too cute! Laughing

Hmmm scratch are they too cute ? Rolling Eyes
Just * look at them * here drunken

They do look SO cute and cuddly, - but I have hard that they bite like h.... Laughing

HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:36 pm

Hurray for Susanne, Congratulations Roger, they are all fantastic cheers cheers I love the little fox, he's beautiful. I love you

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:45 am

Congrats Roger!!

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:59 am

So very nice animals, Roger! Especially indian rhino and roadrunner are so unbelievably beautiful. drunken
You are right, it´s a present from a Danish queen! These are great additions for your collection! queen sunny

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:25 am

Thanks Ken, Harriet and Yvette! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
SUSANNE wrote:
Roger wrote:

Very cute, maybe too cute! Laughing

Hmmm scratch are they too cute ? Rolling Eyes
Just * look at them * here drunken

They do look SO cute and cuddly, - but I have hard that they bite like h.... Laughing

Laughing affraid
Susanne, you know I always check some pictures before commenting. I am not lucky enough to see a real one anytime I make a comment. geek
Anyway they are cute indeed and thanks for helping me to see it! flower I love you

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Some Breyer and Safari from Kristie!   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:42 pm

Kristie is helping me to build a little farm with some Breyer Stable Mate to join to the few Britains farm figures I own! Very Happy
This time, to please me with a wonderful Lusitano, the Portuguese horse, joined a lot of figures and sent a beautiful package to Portugal! I love you
The Lusitano was in an exciting Stable Mate Mistery foal set! bounce bounce It is a spectacular figure!!! Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Paso Fino, mistery foal and Lusitano

I also received these 2 Breyer SM figures! A Warmblood absolutly beautiful and a crazy scratching foal!
Scratching foal and Warmblood

Again Breyer shows that a figure don't need to be big to be great!
Also some Safaris were in the package! Yes, Kristie loves to send Safaris to Portugal! Laughing
First 2 very nice donkeys! I love you flower

Safari donkey and foal

... and a little hippo! Receiving hippos from Kristie should be like receive crocodiles from me! :)
Kristie already knows that that's not my favourite baby hippo of the market! The little Prince is indeed the Papo one! But it doesn't mean that I cannot give a good life and family to this one.
Safari hippo calf

Mojo Fun hippo female, Papo hippo male and Safari baby

The picture is very dark but you can see that they make a wonderful family! Funny that the boy is already behaving like his father! Laughing

Kristie, thanks again for another great package from Virginia! flower flower flower
By the way, don't you think I need a heavy horse??? study Wink Laughing

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:28 pm

Congrats Roger!!!

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:06 pm

Congratulation for all your newcomers Roger, it is a very good batch. Cool

At least you have the mighty SAFARI Ltd Indian rhino, with your BRITAINS you own now the cream of the rhino replica Very Happy

I'm very happy you like the STARLUX fox, even if I sold mine a few years ago, I still think it is an exquisite model drunken
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:50 pm

This is really a magical morning Shocked

Overnight several bushes have turned green , and Roger has got a collection of HORSES cheers

That Lusitano is a small miracle in itself, - and the FOALS I love you drunken

Of course I LOVE those donkeys, and your hippo family is just the most wonderful ! They are a true, " brandernational" STS-family, I LOVE them cheers

Congratulations, Roger flower
Hurrayy for Kristie sunny

Chris Sweetman

Chris Sweetman

Country/State : Nottinghamshire England

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:56 pm

Roger wrote:
Kristie is helping me to build a little farm with some Breyer Stable Mate to join to the few Britains farm figures I own! Very Happy

I also received these 2 Breyer SM figures! A Warmblood absolutly beautiful and a crazy scratching foal!
Scratching foal and Warmblood

Nice to see collectors helping each other out. Good one Kristie.

The scratching foal figure has clearly been inspired by the Britains/Herald scratching foal. This is the hardest to find Herald farm animal being available just for a few years.

I found out recently that Breyer was Britains distributer in the USA during the 1970's.

A great selection here Roger.

Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrisstar4/
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:59 pm

Congrats Roger cheers

Even I have one Mystery foal set in wish list on MPV Very Happy

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:30 pm

Congratulations Roger!!! I love your hippo family- she is a really STS family with wonderful different members from all over the world!!

If i see your new Breyer horses i remember me on the Bella Sara Serie horses from my daugther:

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:05 pm

I really really love the Safari Indian Rhino! I think it's definitely one of Safari's nicest figures!
Since Safari makes some of the same figures in different sizes, I strongly feel that a Wildlife Wonders Indian Rhino would be a lovely addition to that series!!!!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:49 pm

Thanks Christophe and Balty! Very Happy
Christophe, the Indian rhinos from Safari and Britains are really very good! I love crazy foxes! I know you have the Starlux fennec, that's great! cheers
Balty, I'm sure that soon or later Safari will introduce an Indian rhino in their WW series. But, as I don't collect them, I'm glad with the size of mine. It is roughly the same size as Papo African rhinos. So, all of them are very large compared with my Britains but in good size with large fauna from modern brands! :)

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:13 pm

Thanks Ken :) , Susanne flower , Chris study , Robert Very Happy and Andreas Laughing flower
Susanne, I only collect animals from different species, modern and vintage brands, a little 1:32 farm, some prehistoric mammals, all foxes and several exceptions! Laughing
Chris, interesting points about Britains and Breyer connections, thanks for telling! :)
Andreas, thanks for the picture of the foals of your Princess. They are really cute! That's incredible but I received 4 foals in a package! Rolling Eyes

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:16 pm

baltimore zoo wrote:
I really really love the Safari Indian Rhino! I think it's definitely one of Safari's nicest figures!
Since Safari makes some of the same figures in different sizes, I strongly feel that a Wildlife Wonders Indian Rhino would be a lovely addition to that series!!!!

I love that rhino also, and I am very grateful to Roger that he pointed it out to me, - we got the last two in the net-shop cheers

And I agree with Roger, - the WW are SO large .
Of course some are so lovely that it doesn`t matter, but I perfer the smaller ones Rolling Eyes

Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:42 pm

Haha! Oh yes Roger, I forgot that you don't collect babies! Embarassed

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
Silver Unicornis

Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:04 pm

I must be though, I will not collect Stablemates, I will not collect Stablemates, I will not collect Stablemates...
Wait a minute, this sounds very familiar... scratch Laughing

Those donkeys are wonderful, they are high on my wishlist I love you

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! 1st part   Roger's Arrivals! 1st part - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roger's Arrivals! 1st part
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next