Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-)

Go down 
+13
SyLoBe
aandmkw
HKHollinstone
Ana
Pony
Taos
Saarlooswolfhound
skysthelimit
Silver Unicornis
Roger
widukind
sortepletter
SUSANNE
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-) Empty
PostSubject: A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-)   A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:54 am

Please let me introduce my 5th larger Breyer horse  Very Happy
I found her on German Ebay, and just couldn`t resist   Wink

If anybody can tell me her name and age , or anything else, I would be very happy  Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by SUSANNE on Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
sortepletter

sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-)   A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 4:50 pm

Susanne, what a beautiful newcomer Sad(o)):
But if you look underneath him, you'll see it is no 'she' Laughing Laughing
Heres the link to a very useful site to identify your new treasure
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-)   A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 4:53 pm

A very nice newcomer Susanne!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Congratulations cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-)   A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:22 pm

The horse is very beautiful but it actually has a feminine looking. So, it is not surprising you're thinking it is a mare. I suppose, after visiting the link of the Identify your Breyer website, You're not thinking in complete your collection. Laughing affraid
Well, it looks Mesteño has a foal and a mother. Check here! flower

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-)   A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:27 pm

Thankyou, Andreas sunny

Thankyou very much for the link , Simone, and for finding the right horse Very Happy
Is his name Sirocco or Moonshadows scratch
Do you know why he has two names ?

Simone, I know that site, but as I know next to nothing about Breyer horses, I can`t find my way round it geek What a Face

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-)   A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:30 pm

Roger wrote:
The horse is very beautiful but it actually has a feminine looking. So, it is not surprising you're thinking it is a mare. I suppose, after visiting the link of the Identify your Breyer website, You're not thinking in complete your collection. Laughing affraid

Laughing Laughing Laughing No ! I am not thinking of completing this collection, - and this time I MEAN it Wink
I get completely confused just looking at all those names affraid Laughing

You are right, he look quite feminine, - perhaps it is because he is a photo model ? Shocked

Silver Unicornis

Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-)   A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:59 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Is his name Sirocco or Moonshadows scratch
Do you know why he has two names ?
This one is Scirocco, originally he was sold with a blue roan pinto colt named Moonshadows (years 2004-2005):
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
*source*

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-)   A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:32 pm

Yhankyou, Magda flower

skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-)   A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:33 pm

Congrats Susanne cheers

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-)   A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-) EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:32 pm

Beautiful. Congrats. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-)   A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:34 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Roger wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing No ! I am not thinking of completing this collection, - and this time I MEAN it Wink
I get completely confused just looking at all those names affraid Laughing

You are right, he look quite feminine, - perhaps it is because he is a photo model ? Shocked

Embarassed I don't know what is aphoto model! geek Wink
I think his mane give him a feminine looking but this is an irrelevant aspect to distinguish a mare and a male. Very Happy

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-)   A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 5:46 pm

Great model!I had the version of this model as Mesteno but yours is much much better!! :)
Back to top Go down
Pony

Pony

Country/State : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-)   A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 6:34 pm

lovely new addition! Very Happy

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-)   A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:34 pm

Amazing new horse Susanne!! Congratulations! That's kind of Breyer I like most Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-)   A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:56 pm

Thankyou, friends Very Happy

Ana wrote:
That's kind of Breyer I like most Very Happy

Me too drunken

HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-)   A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:33 pm

I like her! Congratulations Susanne, lovely find cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

PostSubject: Re: A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-)   A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-) EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 3:02 pm

Beautiful horse. Great photos. Congratulations.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-)   A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-) EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 3:31 pm

Thankyou Harriet and Anna flower flower

SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-)   A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-) EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:13 pm

Jeaulous! This model is one of my fvourites. Congrats!

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-)   A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-) EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:48 pm

Thankyou, Silvia flower
I seem to notice we often like the same horse models Wink

We have a good taste, don`t we ? Laughing Laughing

SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-)   A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-) EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 3:41 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Thankyou, Silvia flower
I seem to notice we often like the same horse models Wink

We have a good taste, don`t we ? Laughing Laughing

Yeah I think so! lol!

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-)   A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:21 pm

WOW, what a character bounce I love you Cool Thats a very handsome guy indeed !

I never looked much into those Breyers, but this one pictured here is just seductive drunken
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-)   A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:54 pm

Thankyou very much, Carola sunny

Be careful with those Breyers, - as somebody wrote here : They are like potato chips, if you take one.... Laughing tongue

Silver Unicornis

Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-)   A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 11:22 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Be careful with those Breyers, - as somebody wrote here : They are like potato chips, if you take one.... Laughing tongue
True, true Laughing

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-)   A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-) EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 5:43 pm

Susanne, this mesteno's awesome!
And his mane, it's so gorgeous! I suppose one of the reasons I started collecting Mesteno molds is their mane)))

https://www.omhps.com/User/Index/185ed076-cb84-45b5-8df1-ec600ba
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-)   A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-) Empty

Back to top Go down

A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next