Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-)

Go down 
+13
SyLoBe
aandmkw
HKHollinstone
Ana
Pony
Taos
Saarlooswolfhound
skysthelimit
Silver Unicornis
Roger
widukind
sortepletter
SUSANNE
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-)   A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:15 pm

Mesteno has got a son bounce  cheers 
Thankyou, thankyou, Lea (Koniminiatures) for letting me have this little beauty sunny 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My first Breyer foal, - isn`t he just lovely ? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

koniminiatures

koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-)   A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:16 pm

Great to see he's arrived safely, and that he now has a mother (and a more enthusiastic owner), too!

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-)   A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:22 am

Congrats Susanne cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-)   A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 6:57 am

Lovely foal with a beautiful Mom! Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-)   A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 12:02 pm

I have the figure as an appaloosa. Congrats on your great figure Susanne! cheers 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-)   A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 11:12 am

Great model and congrats!!:) :) 
Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-)   A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 3:54 pm

Mesteno series, wow) Great you liked them too) They have some special charisma in them)

Katty

Katty

Country/State : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-)   A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 2:37 am

Congratulations Susanne. They are both very beautiful. That Stallion is hypnotic. drunken  Such a lovely model!

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-)   A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 2:34 pm

Thankyou , friends, for all your nice comments sunny 

Today I got this beautyful mare :

I love her enormously. With the tiny neck and head she almost looks like she walked out of a Stubbs painting Laughing 

Unfortunately she and Menesto can`t be the foal`s parents, as we know, there is NO way that two chestnuts can have a buckskin foal Rolling Eyes 

I will have to get a buckskin mare, too lol! 
Any suggestions that fits somewhat in style and isn`t enormously expensive ??? Rolling Eyes

Last edited by SUSANNE on Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Katty

Katty

Country/State : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-)   A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 6:41 pm

Lovely!!! I love they pose. Congrats Susanne. Very beautiful!flower 

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-)   A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 12:23 am

What year is that horse? she looks old, but in great shape. Congrats, she is beautiful!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-)   A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 2:35 am

He's Wonderful-congratulations Susanne cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-)   A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 2:37 am

Just seen you're second find, beautiful!

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-)   A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 2:40 am

Thankyou, Kat and Paige and Harriet Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
What year is that horse? she looks old, but in great shape. Congrats, she is beautiful!

She does look a little old, doesn`t she ?
I hope somebody can tell me something about her study

Edit : she was made 88 - 89 , I found her here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] cheers 

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-)   A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 6:48 am

Congrats Susanne cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-)   A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:25 am

She is incredibly beautiful... she has the elegance and light of a .... swan! cheers Love it! flower

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-)   A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:57 am

Thankyou, Andreas and Croccobert cheers

koniminiatures

koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-)   A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 6:14 pm

Neat find! I've always liked the Roxana mold's clean legs.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-)   A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A beautyful new, old pinto in Susannes small flock of Breyers, and now a foal, and.. :-)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2