Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Show us your wild dogs!

Go down 
+28
Bonnie
Mitsukuni
Caracal
Steve170
bmathison1972
Pardofelis
Bloodrayne
zirkoon
Roger
Neptuneneptunia
costicuba
Tarunyada
JonasV
ulinuk
landrover
Kikimalou
Chris Sweetman
SeanieP
lucky luke
Saarlooswolfhound
Ana
ken yeo
NandO
SUSANNE
koniminiatures
AlopexLagopus
widukind
GoldEagle
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

Show us your wild dogs! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show us your wild dogs!   Show us your wild dogs! - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 6:21 pm

Merci Andréas Very Happy

Applause cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Show us your wild dogs!   Show us your wild dogs! - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 6:28 pm

Probably the first culpeo in toy shape but with the same shape as many other species. Laughing As there is not better yet, that is surely the best option. Wink I really intend to get one of these for my collection of foxes even if South American foxes are not true foxes.

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Show us your wild dogs!   Show us your wild dogs! - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 9:32 am

Just received the dingo from Southlands Replicas.
If fits right in!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(CollectA, CollectA, Southlands, Safari ltd., Safari ltd.)

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Show us your wild dogs!   Show us your wild dogs! - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 1:08 pm

GREAT picture: the Safari coyote is not as big as I expected!!! I mean, now I will include in my wishlist! The black-backed jackal and dingo were already in my wishlist Very Happy and the maned wolf I already have :)

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Show us your wild dogs!   Show us your wild dogs! - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 2:33 pm

Bloodrayne wrote:
Just received the dingo from Southlands Replicas.
If fits right in!
(CollectA, CollectA, Southlands, Safari ltd., Safari ltd.)

I was considering the SR dingo but went with the Safari one because I thought it looked a little better in the head (although I think it's a little bigger). I am finishing up the dogs and will probably showcase them next week. I may reconsider the SR dingo later...
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Show us your wild dogs!   Show us your wild dogs! - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 4:34 pm

The Safari ltd. Dingo will probably be bigger than Southland's. And I understand what you mean about the head.
Funny thing is that I hesitated buying the Southlands dingo for the longest time, because I was under the impression it would be too big for my collection. But it's not.
I was pleasantly surprised.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Show us your wild dogs!   Show us your wild dogs! - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 5:04 pm

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

PostSubject: Re: Show us your wild dogs!   Show us your wild dogs! - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 8:36 pm

Here all my wild dogs now: CollectA's fennec and maned wolf, and No brand Tibetan fox I love you maybe the most obscure species in my collection and I love it!!!

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Show us your wild dogs!   Show us your wild dogs! - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 9:21 pm

You ended acquiring the CollectA fennec. I think you did well once the Eikoh is not as easy to get and the CollectA is good enough. I have all these three figures and I love them.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your wild dogs!   Show us your wild dogs! - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 9:29 pm

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

PostSubject: Re: Show us your wild dogs!   Show us your wild dogs! - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 10:25 pm

Roger wrote:
You ended acquiring the CollectA fennec. I think you did well once the Eikoh is not as easy to get and the CollectA is good enough. I have all these three figures and I love them.

I had that fennec much before you told me about the Eikoh figure! Very Happy When I started to talk about the big size of my fennec is when I received the Kayiodo serval and put side by side with the fennec Razz

The more figures I have, the more I realize that is impossible to get all wished species at the same or similar scale, hehe

Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Show us your wild dogs!   Show us your wild dogs! - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 11:05 pm

Pardofelis wrote:

The more figures I have, the more I realize that is impossible to get all wished species at the same or similar scale, hehe

Exactly. That is why I don't try 1:1 scales with one another. Relative scales, but not exact
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Show us your wild dogs!   Show us your wild dogs! - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 11:24 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
Pardofelis wrote:

Exactly. That is why I don't try 1:1 scales with one another. Relative scales, but not exact

Exactly the same with me and I am sure that if you don't take it so criteriously, you will later get used with the inconsistency in sizes and find it normal. Believe me, that's a question of time, my collecting tastes have changed a lot since I started collecting.

Pardofelis

PostSubject: Re: Show us your wild dogs!   Show us your wild dogs! - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 12:53 pm

Pardofelis wrote:
Here all my wild dogs now: CollectA's fennec and maned wolf, and No brand Tibetan fox I love you maybe the most obscure species in my collection and I love it!!!

Black-backed jackal added!

Back to top Go down
Steve170

Steve170

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Show us your wild dogs!   Show us your wild dogs! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 12:40 am

Pardofelis wrote:
Pardofelis wrote:

Black-backed jackal added!

Tibetan foxes always appear to look like they know how handsome they are! My dog shelf needs filling out and I have always liked collecta's maned Wolf and black-backed jackal. The pose of the jackal has always appealed to me because he seems to be using his nose.

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your wild dogs!   Show us your wild dogs! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 8:19 am

Excellent

Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Show us your wild dogs!   Show us your wild dogs! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 10:24 am

I discovered this species of tibetan fox thank to this replica I juged , at first, caricatural and toony until I find pictures which confirm its accuracy!
I recently saw a moovie from Larrey brothers, about snow leopard, in which they filmed tibetan foxes hunting pikkas, very interesting!..

Congrats for these 4 models Steve! cheers

Last edited by Caracal on Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Show us your wild dogs!   Show us your wild dogs! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 1:53 pm

CollectA's black-backed jackal is an excellent figure and it surely deserved to be among your canids. There's a golden jackal from Papo to be added to this batch of interesting figures. I have all these and I really want the Papo figure too even if it doesn't look as nice as the CollectA's rendition of a jackal. I hope to see more unusual wild canids next years being released espite the slowing down in diversity we witnessed this year.

Pardofelis

PostSubject: Re: Show us your wild dogs!   Show us your wild dogs! - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2020 5:06 pm

The Papo jackal is one of my very few and very selected New for 2020 figures that I added to my wishlist, since almost the same moment it was announced. I think that is a so nice rendition of a golden jackal as CollectA is for its black-backed jackal, for that I was very excited the day that I saw it announced.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your wild dogs!   Show us your wild dogs! - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 9:34 am

Colorata

Back to top Go down
Steve170

Steve170

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Show us your wild dogs!   Show us your wild dogs! - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 7:37 pm

Nice

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Show us your wild dogs!   Show us your wild dogs! - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 8:34 pm

widukind wrote:
Colorata

They seem to be unusually beautyful I love you
Andreas, is it possible to get some pictures more close up ...if you have time ???? Very Happy

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your wild dogs!   Show us your wild dogs! - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 9:29 pm

Many thanks friends, and yes Susanne :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your wild dogs!   Show us your wild dogs! - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 4:39 pm

newcomers

Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Show us your wild dogs!   Show us your wild dogs! - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 12:47 am

fine! where from please?..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show us your wild dogs!   Show us your wild dogs! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show us your wild dogs!
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next