Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Show us your wild dogs!

Go down 
+28
Bonnie
Mitsukuni
Caracal
Steve170
bmathison1972
Pardofelis
Bloodrayne
zirkoon
Roger
Neptuneneptunia
costicuba
Tarunyada
JonasV
ulinuk
landrover
Kikimalou
Chris Sweetman
SeanieP
lucky luke
Saarlooswolfhound
Ana
ken yeo
NandO
SUSANNE
koniminiatures
AlopexLagopus
widukind
GoldEagle
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Show us your wild dogs! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show us your wild dogs!   Show us your wild dogs! - Page 4 EmptyTue 07 Mar 2017, 19:56

Neptuneneptunia wrote:
Roger: there are some members from Argentina? thank you! Wink

Oh Sad I have missed your question. I am not sure that we have more members from Argentina, I have to check all member to be sure of it. Though, it is the first time I remember seeing a member from Argentina posting on forum.

I'll use also the chance to present my first dingo. The small version of Science & Nature, a very kind gift from our Iranian friend Masoud. Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Show us your wild dogs!   Show us your wild dogs! - Page 4 EmptyWed 08 Mar 2017, 07:32

It is such a lovlely model I love you
Congratulations with your first dingo cheers

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Show us your wild dogs!   Show us your wild dogs! - Page 4 EmptyWed 08 Mar 2017, 16:09

A nice dingo Roger :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
zirkoon

zirkoon

PostSubject: Re: Show us your wild dogs!   Show us your wild dogs! - Page 4 EmptySun 12 Mar 2017, 09:47

Here are my Wild Dogs.

Last edited by zirkoon on Sun 12 Mar 2017, 10:00; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
zirkoon

zirkoon

PostSubject: Re: Show us your wild dogs!   Show us your wild dogs! - Page 4 EmptySun 12 Mar 2017, 09:48

and ...

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your wild dogs!   Show us your wild dogs! - Page 4 EmptySun 12 Mar 2017, 11:37

Wonderful wild dogs :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show us your wild dogs!   Show us your wild dogs! - Page 4 EmptySun 12 Mar 2017, 13:42

A wonderful, great collection cheers
That picture is just so heart-warming for any collector drunken

Actulally hyenas are more related to cats than to dogs, and thylacines are marsupials, but they LOOK like a kind of dog Laughing

zirkoon

zirkoon

PostSubject: Re: Show us your wild dogs!   Show us your wild dogs! - Page 4 EmptySun 12 Mar 2017, 13:53

Thank you Susanne!
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Show us your wild dogs!   Show us your wild dogs! - Page 4 EmptySun 12 Mar 2017, 14:11

Nice bunch, zirkoon! cheers

zirkoon wrote:

Can you tell me what brand the maned wolf in the front is? I haven't seen it before, but it looks lovely drunken

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Show us your wild dogs!   Show us your wild dogs! - Page 4 EmptySun 12 Mar 2017, 18:46

[quote="Tarunyada"]Nice bunch, zirkoon! cheers

zirkoon wrote:

Can you tell me what brand the maned wolf in the front is? I haven't seen it before, but it looks lovely drunken

You can find the reply [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Show us your wild dogs!   Show us your wild dogs! - Page 4 EmptySun 12 Mar 2017, 19:02

Roger wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:

You can find the reply [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

Thank you very much, Roger! That repaint looks so much better than the original Shocked drunken

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your wild dogs!   Show us your wild dogs! - Page 4 EmptyWed 22 Mar 2017, 12:52

newcomers

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Show us your wild dogs!   Show us your wild dogs! - Page 4 EmptyWed 22 Mar 2017, 14:27

Andreas, which wild dogs species are you assigning to these figures? Isn't it a wolf and a fox? I know the fox is not very accurate but...
Here is mine... hollowcast unbranded from Nando.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your wild dogs!   Show us your wild dogs! - Page 4 EmptyWed 22 Mar 2017, 15:02

Roger wrote:
Andreas, which wild dogs species are you assigning to these figures? Isn't it a wolf and a fox? I know the fox is not very accurate but...
Here is mine... hollowcast unbranded from Nando.

What you think about a dhole?

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Show us your wild dogs!   Show us your wild dogs! - Page 4 EmptyWed 22 Mar 2017, 15:38

Andreas, it is really hard to tell which species it is. My believe is that they wanted to make a fox, most result somewhat like other similar species but that's just a coincidence in my opinion.
For example, this ugly China fox from my collection, is even more similar to a dhole, I guess. It even has a narrower and dark tail and the rusty back.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your wild dogs!   Show us your wild dogs! - Page 4 EmptyWed 22 Mar 2017, 16:09

I know the problem. That is the reason why i buy sometimes also this chinese figurines- they could be interesting subspecies.

For the canid that i found in Bangkok i think that should be a lot of fur on his neck. But i also dont know, it could be a fox too.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Show us your wild dogs!   Show us your wild dogs! - Page 4 EmptyWed 22 Mar 2017, 22:39

widukind wrote:
I know the problem. That is the reason why i buy sometimes also this chinese figurines- they could be interesting subspecies.

For the canid that i found in Bangkok i think that should be a lot of fur on his neck. But i also dont know, it could be a fox too.

And I think you do the right thing. Sometimes we think we already ahve a certain species and later we find that it is not exactly the same and regret to not get it. It is also common that some figures are based in certain subspecies and could result slightly different from what is normally seen. I think often they are just generic and a certain lack of quality make it looks somewhat ambiguous but, if it fits anything plausible, why not? :)

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show us your wild dogs!   Show us your wild dogs! - Page 4 EmptyMon 15 May 2017, 10:07

I know there is a special place for wolves, but I think these three look so great together Very Happy

Papo large wolf, and Safari coyote and dingo Wink

lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Show us your wild dogs!   Show us your wild dogs! - Page 4 EmptyMon 15 May 2017, 14:43

Beautiful images of these wolf-dogs!   Very Happy  cheers  Applause  Cool
I love the dingo of Safari and it will probably be in my collection!  drunken  drunken  drunken
Here my last arrived I customized it in dhole! study jocolor

Mother and Young (small Papo wolf repainted)

bounce drunken Wink
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your wild dogs!   Show us your wild dogs! - Page 4 EmptyMon 15 May 2017, 15:20

Great Jean-Luc :)

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show us your wild dogs!   Show us your wild dogs! - Page 4 EmptyMon 15 May 2017, 16:44

Wonderful repaints, and great idea, Luc cheers

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your wild dogs!   Show us your wild dogs! - Page 4 EmptyWed 09 May 2018, 15:20

Marlow Steers collection

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Show us your wild dogs!   Show us your wild dogs! - Page 4 EmptySat 04 Aug 2018, 18:38

New canines at home

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your wild dogs!   Show us your wild dogs! - Page 4 EmptySun 05 Aug 2018, 11:23

Nice additions :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your wild dogs!   Show us your wild dogs! - Page 4 EmptyMon 24 Sep 2018, 15:47

Wenno "culpeo"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show us your wild dogs!   Show us your wild dogs! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show us your wild dogs!
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next