Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions

Go down 
+38
Kikimalou
LeeAnn
JonasV
Carola
Roger
Saarlooswolfhound
koniminiatures
sauroid
Wilorvise
Noémi
Fisva
scot(t)
skysthelimit
goatherder
Silver Unicornis
Phexedrine
Dutch Bear
DaveScriv
arafan
Shanti
ken yeo
lucky luke
jarda
Florian
Elros Alvar
PeGe
blackdanter
Bloodrayne
Katty
Cyhyraeth
NandO
Liiolii
Sumo
Chris Sweetman
Tiermann
Ana
HKHollinstone
Taos
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 7:57 am

Love the cow with the bell around it's neck Very Happy So nice with the detail.

Also very cool with the book to help you display the new models for the photography in a very stylish way Very Happy I like it a lot Very Happy

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 10:37 am

Some very nice cattle! The Timpo cow and Mojo really hit me. drunken So will you make these look like pieces of art as well? ; )

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:15 pm

Thanks Paige, Roger, Carola & Jonas!

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Great new additions, and yes those Schleich are in great condition. However, if you do customize them I'm sure they will look just as great!
I hope so, even if I can't quite share your confidence in that. Very Happy Ideally I'd swap them with an original finish collector for more beat-up copies of course, but with my location and the postage cots involved, I don't think that's a very feasible hope.

Roger wrote:
I am glad you like the Flekvieh! Other very interesting cattle too. Super uncle! Very Happy
Thank you very much for the Fleckvieh! That uncle is a pretty super one in most other ways, too, indeed. He's entirely made of wild hairs and sarcasm.

Carola wrote:
Love the cow with the bell around it's neck Very Happy So nice with the detail.
Also very cool with the book to help you display the new models for the photography in a very stylish way Very Happy I like it a lot Very Happy
Thanks! I like that book too - just the right size, height and homely colour. It's also most useful for inspiring frustration if read at any length. (I cannot even slightly into Russian.)

JonasV wrote:
Some very nice cattle! The Timpo cow and Mojo really hit me. drunken So will you make these look like pieces of art as well? ; )
Thanks! I don't know - again, the Fleckviehs are out of production and in excellent shape, and the Timpos are similarly scarce and in fine shape, so it seems a bit rude to just hack into them. The others, though - oh yes. Twisted Evil  I don't know about art, but customs they certainly shall become. I don't know when I'll get to that, though - I've plenty of models to finish before considering these for remaking.

Today I got a sweet, small parcel all the way from the Philippines, and a week or so ago already some creatures quite matching the contents of today's wee parcel arrived from the USA. Show here altogether are the models the two boxes contained:

Here are the Philippine bunch - Kaiyodo Dinotales Diplocaulus, Pachydiscus and 2nd version Colorata Japanese bullhead shark among some fossils and a meteoroid mimic:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Thank you Gerry (Sauroid) for these!

And the Safari Carnegie Miragaia (finally I've got this beauty!), Kaiyodo Eryops, Bothriolepis & Acanthostega, which all came from DinoLord in the US. Thank you, Andrew!

Additionally, here are some individual shots of the above, plus a few of some nifty fish from a while back that never got a decent pictorial introduction:

The Eryops, UHA Kaiyodo Dinotales Series 5 entry 092b. This one, it seems, is leukistic. Pretty neat.

Acanthostega, number 041 in Kaiyodo Dinotales Series 2. On this one Kaiyodo have, intentionally or not, ended up taking somewhat into account the translucent quality of many an amphibian's construction, which I quite like:

No guts or skeletal structure, though, of course.

Kaiyodo Dinotales series 1 Bothriolepis 016b going after some tasty molluscs, just like it wouldn't have in real life. Does anyone know which Bothriolepis species the Kaiyodo one represents?

UHA Kaiyodo Dinotales series 3 - The Chocolasaurs Collection Hemicyclaspis 059. Does anyone happen to know the species represented?

Bandai DG Digital Grade Tropical Aquarium Fish set Sterba's cory catfish (Corydoras sterbai).

Yujin Freshwater Fish in Colour pt. 1 rosy bitterling or Tairiku baratanago (Rhodeus ocellatus ocellatus), 2nd (non-spawning) colourway. Now to find the egg-laying female Kaiyodo have created..

Last edited by koniminiatures on Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:32 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://koni.weebly.com/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:22 pm

Congrats again, and your photos make them look so real! Shocked

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 4:50 pm

Congratulation for your excellent pics, your excellent additions and your excellent taste cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 9:11 pm

Phantastic additions again Lea, congratulations!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 13 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 9:16 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Congratulation for your excellent pics, your excellent additions and your excellent taste cheers

Can't agree more! Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 2:57 am

I love your prehistoric figures too, for some reason I really like the "ammonite" looking thing. Congrats on great new the batch. cheers

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 8:53 am

WOW cheers

sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 1:04 pm

wow very cool newcomers Lea!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:51 pm

Lea, great pictures of these last you're presenting! Very Happy
Always very interesting species. Unfortunately I can't help identifying those you're asking. Sad Very Happy

john2xtheman

Country/State : u.s.a.

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 8:04 am

This would be Bothriolepis canadensis

And this is Hemicyclaspis murchisoni

PostSubject: Re: Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions   Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Koniminiatures' recent acquisitions
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13