Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5

Go down 
+57
Dorkan
JonasV
Bloodrayne
LeeAnn
krista
The-Toy-Chest
nyarlahotep
Defteros
Tiermann
shadoweon
bjarki12
quagga
arafan
Sergey
QuollMate
Gulogulo76
Kiryuha
ze_neto
pm64
HKHollinstone
LukaLeon085
SilkySky
Deseo
cattlecollector
PeGe
SommoDracorex
lucky luke
Carola
ken yeo
SeanieP
Ana
75senta75
jarda
schleich61
MartinH
posttenebraslux
weaselfan93
sphyrna18
Deanmo19
gogo1004
Joan Milelire
bojan
ReinbowSchleich
MARTINLATIN
Silver Unicornis
Kikimalou
Takama
trevok4
Florian
scot(t)
orcagirl26
Roger
Saarlooswolfhound
widukind
SUSANNE
AlopexLagopus
Juan Andrés
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
QuollMate

QuollMate

Country/State : Denver, Colorado & Prescott, Arizona

Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5 - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 8:03 am

I only collect small items Roger. :)

My Instagrams:

Personal Page
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/speedbird.concorde
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5 - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 11:34 am

Thank you Christophe! Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause  Wink 

QuollMate

Country/State : Denver, Colorado & Prescott, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5 - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 5:01 am

Anyone know the species of the deep sea Toob members?

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/speedbird.concorde
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5 - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 1:02 am

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5 - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 2:38 am

QuollMate wrote:
Anyone know the species of the deep sea Toob members?
Safari says on their Facebook page that the species are: Hatchet Fish, Angler Fish, Viper Fish, Glass Squid, Giant Isopod, Gulper Eel and Black Dragonfish

Bryan - thanks for the video! Now that I see the pilot whale at a different angle, it doesn't look so bad. I still say the color is off and the markings that I mentioned before should be added. I really want to know what species the dolphin is and if it's taking the place of the current Wild Safari Sealife dolphin. Any ideas on what's being retired next year?

Back to top Go down
Gulogulo76

Gulogulo76

Country/State : Oklahoma, USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5 - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 7:14 pm

They look good! Definitely want that hedgehog, black wolf, dragon minis, and peccary. Might have to buy three of the peccary and start up my own herd! :)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5 - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 8:30 pm

Gulogulo76 wrote:
Might have to buy three of the peccary and start up my own herd! :)
cheers 

pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig 
pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig 
pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pigalien  pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig 
pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig 
pig pig pig .....

Laughing

lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5 - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 1:45 am

Gulogulo76 wrote:
They look good! Definitely want that hedgehog, black wolf, dragon minis, and peccary. Might have to buy three of the peccary and start up my own herd! :)
cheers Applause bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce drunken pig pig pig sunny 
Back to top Go down
quagga

Country/State : Salt Lake City, Utah, USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5 - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 4:04 am

I am really happy about the peccary.
Back to top Go down
bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5 - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 5:08 am

Safari Ltd. posted intro of their 2014 releases on youtube with release dates next to the items, some are coming already in November this year:

Juan Andrés

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5 - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 5:36 am

I'd like to get that Pachy for Xmas,then Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
bjarki12

bjarki12

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5 - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 8:04 am

I'm glad to see the peccary/javelina, too!

I couldn't help but laugh a little bit when I saw the cryptozoology tube, but the more I think about it, the more I think it would be fun to see a few of those critters in the full-sized Safari line.

Disappointing as it may be to see so many repaints and resizes, I think they look pretty good. The pandas really do look like an improvement over their predecessors, and I really like the white bison.
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5 - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 1:45 am

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5 - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 12:15 pm

I recently emailed Safari about the species of the 2014 dolphin and they say it's a bottlenose dolphin Neutral 
Back to top Go down
shadoweon

shadoweon

Country/State : Virginia,United States

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5 - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 6:44 am

Ooh-i'll be looking forward to the new black wolf,even if it is just a re-color. Maybe they will come out with a white wolf to match it next year?

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5 - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 10:56 am

orcagirl26 wrote:
I recently emailed Safari about the species of the 2014 dolphin and they say it's a bottlenose dolphin Neutral 
Thanks Orcagirl, I was also interested in knowing. :)
It looks according with your judgement of the figure that it doesn't match very well a bottlenose dolphin, I suppose the common. Though there is some variation between individuals and it makes me really unsuccessful identifying them. Very Happy

MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5 - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 11:51 am

Safari ltd 2014, is the new " BACK To THE FUTURE"
Red brahman and no female cow at least !
O well the mad economy:(

Last edited by MARTINLATIN on Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5 - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 4:14 am

Roger wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:
It looks according with your judgement of the figure that it doesn't match very well a bottlenose dolphin, I suppose the common. Though there is some variation between individuals and it makes me really unsuccessful identifying them. Very Happy
I apologize, I only saw this now Embarassed But you're welcome :) To me, it looks like a spinner dolphin. I don't know why Safari would release another bottlenose dolphin scratch It seems as if they are too afraid to release a different species for fear that it won't sell. But you never know unless you try.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5 - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 4:17 am

orcagirl26 wrote:
Roger wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:
I apologize, I only saw this now Embarassed But you're welcome :) To me, it looks like a spinner dolphin. I don't know why Safari would release another bottlenose dolphin scratch It seems as if they are too afraid to release a different species for fear that it won't sell. But you never know unless you try.
A spinner dolphin are welcome of my wishlist Very Happy 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5 - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 4:46 am

widukind wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:
Roger wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:
Same here, anything other than a bottlenose is welcome in my wish list. Smile 
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5 - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 4:57 am

orcagirl26 wrote:
widukind wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:
Roger wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:
Same here, anything other than a bottlenose  is welcome in my wish list. Smile 
Yes:D 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5 - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 5:02 am

widukind wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:
widukind wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:
Roger wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:
Same here, anything other than a bottlenose  is welcome in my wish list. Smile 
Yes:D 
sunny Smile 
Back to top Go down
sphyrna18

Country/State : Pennsylvania, USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5 - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 5:23 am

Re: the dolphin - I've seen it, held it in my hands. All but played with it. It's not a Bottlenose, regardless of what the company says. Beak is most similar to a Clymene or Striped Dolphin, but dorsal fin sits very far forward & tail flukes are very large -perhaps even disproportionately so. But from the front, it looks good for a generic Stenella sp.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sphyrnaenterprises.com
orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5 - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 5:37 am

sphyrna18 wrote:
Re: the dolphin - I've seen it, held it in my hands. All but played with it. It's not a Bottlenose, regardless of what the company says. Beak is most similar to a Clymene or Striped Dolphin, but dorsal fin sits very far forward & tail flukes are very large -perhaps even disproportionately so. But from the front, it looks good for a generic Stenella sp.
If it's a clyme or a striped dolphin then I feel Safari should label it that and not just "dolphin". Either way, I'll be adding it to my collection and just have it as a non-bottlenose dolphin.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5 - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 5:48 am

sphyrna18 wrote:
welcome back☀ sunny 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5   Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Safari Ltd 2014 - Pictures and list on page 5
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next