Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28

Go down 
+47
Wilorvise
DestrierModels
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
TheSpottedCat
christinavanderschouw
Mgarat
Night Elf
Tarunyada
costicuba
sadie3112
Regy
JonasV
Kikimalou
Ana
Saarlooswolfhound
LeeAnn
Shanti
Dum_my
koniminiatures
Sassyscribbler
Bloodrayne
NightLioness
Bonobo
MiniZoo
Robert
scot(t)
Deseo
Damon
Florian
Fisva
A.R.Garcia
Pluisje1998
SyLoBe
A-J
Taos
persefone
boba_jagoda
sortepletter
elephas_maximus
Jetty
Silver Unicornis
Elros Alvar
Roger
widukind
SUSANNE
HKHollinstone
Miss Jane
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
A.R.Garcia

A.R.Garcia

Country/State : ND/MN, USA

LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 5 EmptyMon 08 Sep 2014, 03:54

LeeAnn, I just looked at these four horses, they are great repaints. I especially like their portraits, where the eyes and nostrils show moisture. Noticing the nice blending (on the black one too), I was wondering, is this all done with the same paint, just carefully dry-brushed in layers?

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 5 EmptyMon 08 Sep 2014, 09:05

cheers cheers cheers I'm so happy to see this repaint! You gave her just right colour, it looks great now! Very Happy Congratulation LeeAnn! Applause

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 5 EmptyMon 08 Sep 2014, 09:07

Beautiful repaint! The eyes are really amazing, and the shading and everything! I think grey is very suitable colour for Arabian horses. You gave new life to poor bright red mare cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 5 EmptyMon 08 Sep 2014, 09:09

The black one is also very beautifully repainted, wow! I like her facial marking (star?) so cute! Very nice shading and amazing eyes again, great work!!! Applause Applause Applause
Thank you for saving her Wink

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 5 EmptyMon 08 Sep 2014, 09:12

Beautiful repaint, it looks so much better than before! Really lovely and cute Very Happy Very Happy It's so nice to see your repaints of Mojo horses sunny sunny sunny

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 5 EmptyMon 08 Sep 2014, 09:26

Nice work!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 5 EmptyMon 08 Sep 2014, 09:44

OHHH! LeeAnn, I did not know you ALSO had such a huge talent in repainting affraid

It is PERFECT  ! Just like a heavy-horse foal looks bounce cheers

AMAZING ! BEAUTYFUL ! WOW ! bounce Applause Applause Applause

Fisva

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 5 EmptyMon 08 Sep 2014, 10:51

I've seen all your repaints, they are all WONDERFUL! cheers cheers cheers

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 5 EmptyMon 08 Sep 2014, 13:12

Oh my goodness she's so beautiful, LeeAnn! I actually had a dream last night where I was in Minnesota visiting my aunt, and we went for a horse safari. Suddenly there was hundreds of mustangs and we started to chase them = D So after that we went to the farm and I saw a black bear in the backyard! I run inside and the black bear attacked one woman! Later I heard that YOU saved her life and scared the bear away Laughing Laughing Laughing Don't ask why I've such weird dreams Laughing Anyway I love this one! cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 5 EmptyMon 08 Sep 2014, 13:14

She's just gorgeous, LeeAnn Shocked Shocked You did a fantastic job Sad Shocked Congrats! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 5 EmptyMon 08 Sep 2014, 13:15

Damn, so many awesome horse for one go cheers I love this one drunken
I can only say that you made a fantastic job! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 5 EmptyMon 08 Sep 2014, 13:16

I love you I love you She's so much nicer now! I love this pair and thanks for showing all these beauties for us Very Happy

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 5 EmptyMon 08 Sep 2014, 13:22

Thank you all! cheers

A.R.Garcia wrote:
LeeAnn, I just looked at these four horses, they are great repaints. I especially like their portraits, where the eyes and nostrils show moisture. Noticing the nice blending (on the black one too), I was wondering, is this all done with the same paint, just carefully dry-brushed in layers?

This one was done in pastels with the mane, tail, and eyes done in acrylics, with more pastels on top of the acrylics on the mane and tail. The eyes and nostrils are painted with a clear gloss varnish. Very Happy

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 5 EmptyMon 08 Sep 2014, 13:25

Thanks friends! cheers

SUSANNE wrote:
OHHH! LeeAnn, I did not know you ALSO had such a huge talent in repainting affraid

It is PERFECT  ! Just like a heavy-horse foal looks bounce cheers

AMAZING ! BEAUTYFUL ! WOW ! bounce Applause Applause Applause

Laughing Embarassed I wouldn't say the foal is that great or that I have a huge talent but thank you for the compliments. Wink

jonesee wrote:
Oh my goodness she's so beautiful, LeeAnn! I actually had a dream last night where I was in Minnesota visiting my aunt, and we went for a horse safari. Suddenly there was hundreds of mustangs and we started to chase them = D So after that we went to the farm and I saw a black bear in the backyard! I run inside and  the black bear attacked one woman! Later I heard that YOU saved her life and scared the bear away Laughing Laughing Laughing Don't ask why I've such weird dreams  Laughing Anyway I love this one! cheers

Laughing I guess we all have weird dreams!

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 5 EmptyMon 08 Sep 2014, 13:28

Roger wrote:
Ha, if James tell me about Mojo's increasing sales in USA I already know who is the guilty. Very Happy
The grey color accentuates the very feminine design of that horse and as far as I can judge, you performed an excelent work with eyes and hairy parts. Very Happy Any doubts of the beautiness of that figure or of your talent? No... cheers

Laughing Who's guilty? Not me! scratch

Ana wrote:
Beautiful repaint! The eyes are really amazing, and the shading and everything! I think grey is very suitable colour for Arabian horses. You gave new life to poor bright red mare cheers cheers

Thanks Anna, I'm glad you like her!
It took several colors of primer to cover that red. Laughing

jonesee wrote:

Thanks Jonas! cheers

I did the chestnut going grey in a day, then the next day I did the other three. bounce Laughing

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 5 EmptyMon 08 Sep 2014, 13:29

Thank you all again cheers

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 5 EmptyMon 08 Sep 2014, 13:40

[quote="Animal_Figures_4U"]
Roger wrote:
Ha, if James tell me about Mojo's increasing sales in USA I already know who is the guilty. Very Happy

jonesee wrote:

Thanks Jonas! cheers

I did the chestnut going grey in a day, then the next day I did the other three. bounce Laughing

Shocked Shocked Shocked Three in one day Very Happy Very Happy Wow! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 5 EmptyMon 08 Sep 2014, 14:46

LeeAnn, she is BEAUTYFUL cheers
Now you soon have a whole conga-line of Mojo-mares, - and all are pregnant ! What can be the end of this ? Laughing

Like everyone, I am very, very impressed, - just look at that head !!! Shocked Applause

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 5 EmptyMon 08 Sep 2014, 14:48

Thank you Susanne cheers cheers cheers

Maybe you'll come over to the US to help me with all the foals? scratch Laughing

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 5 EmptyMon 08 Sep 2014, 15:48

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Roger wrote:
The grey color accentuates the very feminine design of that horse and as far as I can judge, you performed an excelent work with eyes and hairy parts. Very Happy Any doubts of the beautiness of that figure or of your talent? No... cheers

Laughing Who's guilty? Not me!  scratch

Laughing Laughing Of course, guilty is a too heavy word in English, maybe you're only just the responsible. Wink
Ha, I forgot to say that in the song of The Police, there is a part that is: "Roxanne, you don't have to wear that dress tonight." Nice to know that Roxanne is an obedient girl. flower Wink

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 5 EmptyMon 08 Sep 2014, 16:33

I swear that model looks great in anything! Great job!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 5 EmptyMon 08 Sep 2014, 16:36

She's stunning, looks like you will have a very varied healthy crop of foals sometime.... Wink Laughing

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 5 EmptyMon 08 Sep 2014, 16:37

Once again gorgeous. Its always a pity that a big brand can't take too much time on painting, especially since that can really make the figure fantastic. great job again!

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 5 EmptyMon 08 Sep 2014, 16:38

This is another model that could look great in any color she had. Great job!

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 5 EmptyMon 08 Sep 2014, 16:42

Thanks Paige Smile

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28   LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

LeeAnn's Customs Thread *Updated Feb 28
Page 5 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next