Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Larami Dinosaurs

Go down 
+4
Balaenoptera
NightLioness
Roger
SUSANNE
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Larami Dinosaurs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Larami Dinosaurs - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 5:23 am

Very similar to Invicta

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Larami Dinosaurs - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 9:07 pm

widukind wrote:
Very similar to Invicta  
Well... not the heads. I saw the head of Invicta Diplodocus and its head is rather different from the Larami one. Which proves that the Larami sculptor probably did have the Invicta model in front of him/her while sculpting the Larami one, but did not use the Invicta molds themselves directly, if you see what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Larami Dinosaurs - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 10:29 am

Valérie, will you put the variations on TAI? Very Happy

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Larami Dinosaurs - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 9:17 pm

Roger wrote:

I would like to. But I don't know how. I would like to do it in the same way you shown the color variants of the Toy Major Apatosaurus on TAI: my grey-blue one as the main figure, and Fernando's Brown-purple-green one in smaller pictures underneath it. But I don't know how to create smaller squares underneath my Larami Dinosaur pictures for the variants I have (and others we may find in other collections). Could you please explain to me how to do it?
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Larami Dinosaurs - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 9:59 pm

Bowhead Whale wrote:
Roger wrote:

I would like to. But I don't know how. I would like to do it in the same way you shown the color variants of the Toy Major Apatosaurus on TAI: my grey-blue one as the main figure, and Fernando's Brown-purple-green one in smaller pictures underneath it. But I don't know how to create smaller squares underneath my Larami Dinosaur pictures for the variants I have (and others we may find in other collections). Could you please explain to me how to do it?

Valérie, when I do not know the Wiki codes for any arrangement I would like to make (such as a gallery you're talking about), I go to a page with the code I would like to use, push the 'Edit' button, and copy the code (without altering/saving the page you're copying from). Than you can paste it in the page where you want it and just replace the old content with the new content Wink

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Larami Dinosaurs - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 11:25 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Bowhead Whale wrote:
Roger wrote:

Valérie, when I do not know the Wiki codes for any arrangement I would like to make (such as a gallery you're talking about), I go to a page with the code I would like to use, push the 'Edit' button, and copy the code (without altering/saving the page you're copying from). Than you can paste it in the page where you want it and just replace the old content with the new content Wink

Julie is giving a good recomendation and you can follow it. The Toy Major apatosaurus is presented in a way that is not standard on TAI but I agree it works well. You can introduce the pictures normally and replace their size codes at the end from 600px to 300px. So, they will have half of the width of the main picture. Two of them, the same format, will complete the 600px. Just be sure you don't introduce a line break between the pair to warrant that they show side by side. Any doubt just pm me. Very Happy

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Larami Dinosaurs - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 9:08 pm

Thank you! I will start doing it next Friday.
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Larami Dinosaurs - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 9:45 pm

OK, my Dinodoubles are uploaded in my Contributions.
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Larami Dinosaurs - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 22, 2017 10:00 pm

IT IS DONE!!! The little variant pictures are put underneath the large pictures. You have to click on the dinosaur name to see them both on the page. I had to put them into 200 px, because they didn't enter in 300 px. But that's OK. I'm happy with the given result. What about you?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Larami Dinosaurs - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 1:36 am

Bowhead Whale wrote:
IT IS DONE!!! The little variant pictures are put underneath the large pictures. You have to click on the dinosaur name to see them both on the page. I had to put them into 200 px, because they didn't enter in 300 px. But that's OK. I'm happy with the given result. What about you?

It looks fine to me and I am happy you managed it. Very Happy
However, I created that way to the Chap Mei figure because there were two pictures of the same exact variation. When there is only a single picture each variation, I use to put them all in large size (600px). If you want, I can edit one of your entries as an example. Very Happy

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Larami Dinosaurs - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 2:43 am

Roger wrote:
Bowhead Whale wrote:

It looks fine to me and I am happy you managed it. Very Happy
However, I created that way to the Chap Mei figure because there were two pictures of the same exact variation. When there is only a single picture each variation, I use to put them all in large size (600px). If you want, I can edit one of your entries as an example. Very Happy

I wish you let it this way, please. Why? Simply because those dinosaurs were released under at least THREE different color schemes each, if not four. So, I would like to leave it this way, because this way, there is still space on each dinosaur page for more color schemes we may find in other collections in the future.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Larami Dinosaurs - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 25, 2017 11:39 pm

I'll let it as it is then. Very Happy

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Larami Dinosaurs - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 01, 2017 8:27 pm

Thank you! Yet I Wonder if we will ever find another Larami collector...
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Larami Dinosaurs - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 5:32 am

Valerie, one person will sale Laramie dinosaurs in the FB group plastic paleontology :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Larami Dinosaurs - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 8:50 pm

widukind wrote:
Valerie, one person will sale Laramie dinosaurs in the FB group plastic paleontology :)

It's nice of you to tell me, but I already have my own complete set! Smile I was referring to other collectors to bring more color variants for our TAI site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Larami Dinosaurs   Larami Dinosaurs - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Larami Dinosaurs
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4