Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]

Go down 
+5
Dum_my
Kikimalou
Roger
Ana
SUSANNE
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 2:07 pm

Intermitted Post for 12-04-18

Lucerys - Andalusian Stallion

42431 Andalusian Stallion
Name Source: Game of Thrones
Name Reason: It sounded suitably luxurious
Fun Fact: I love these colors
Made in: Tunisia

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Valyria Stables

Lucerys is a very charming and graceful Andalusian Stallion. He does have a bit of a temper and tends to be a bit impatient. He is a bit of a show off, but has strong nerves, not easy to scare or startle. He is very loyal to his owner Sophia.
Lucerys is sociable, but selective. He isn't very fond of dominant stallions of very hyperactive and noisy animals. He tends to nip away the dogs. His favorite companions in the meadow are Vincent, Maedhros, Forseti and Daario.
Lucerys has, with the mare Telkela, one filly. The foal is named Elia. Lucerys also has a full blood brother, named Glorfindel. He gets along well with Telkela, Elia and Glorfindel respectively.

Horsevalley

Lucerys is a member of the Pendragon herd. He has reasonably high rank, but is a bit haughty about it. This doesn't make him very popular, because sometimes the other horses are done with his shit. He does have friend in the herd, but those are the one's that are strong enough to tell him when they have had enough. These are Hodge, Killian, Stormwind and Vincent. Vincent isn't always around to get the fickle side of Lucerys.
Lucerys is mated to Telkela. With her he has a daughter. The filly is named Elia. He has one brother, Glorfindel and a sister by law, Islanzadi. This makes him uncle to Aiyoni.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2018 1:50 pm

Post for 13-04-18

Maureen - Rainbow Monkey

82926 Yuno
Name source: Shadow Hunters
Name reason: A funny sounding name for a funny monkey
Fun Fact: None yet
Made in: Germany

Horsevalley

Maureen is a monkey living in the trees near the Royal Palace of Greanrae. There he has a nest with her mate Apu.
She is very misschivous and tends to snoop on the Fae's conversation. Like her mate, she is a bit of a thief.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 2:06 pm

Post for 14-04-18

Max - Airdale Terrier

16336 Airdale Terrier
Name source: Dog I know
Name reason: The aidale terrier on my school was named Max
Fun Fact: This model was retired in 2006, ten years later I find it in a toystore
Made in: China

Valyria Stables

Max is a very sweet and gentle airdale terrier. He is somewhat elderly and has hipdysplacia. He spends most of his time in the farmstead, on his pillow. He does love to be given attention and a good belly rub always works wonders for his mood.
He does walk around on the stable ground sometimes, to inspect if his terretory is still in order, marking a few walls and posts. The stablehands always carry around dog-snacks to give him when he walks around.
Max is well loved and very sociable. He is very nice to other dogs and to strange people.

Horsevalley

Max lives with Man beyond the Fog. He is a retired guard dog. He used to guard the expensive horses Man keeps. Now he is old and has it on his hips. Man is very attached to him and he has done his duty well, so they keep him in their house. He sleeps most of the time, by the fire.
Man's children love to cuddle up to him and pet him, which he lets them do.
He has no mate and no offspring.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 12:12 pm

Belated Post for 15-04-18

Maximillion - Texas Longhorn Bull

13866 Texas Longhorn Bull
Name Source: None
Name Reason: It just sounds badass
Fun Fact: His horns seem to bend different ways, but they don't
Made In: China

Valyria Stables

Maximillion is one of Mr. von den Perenbaum's prizewinning bulls. He is a relatively gentle bull, being hand reared from a very young age. He also is very careful in his movements due to his expensive horns. He is very friendly to the stablehand as long as they can placate him with yummy snacks. Otherwise he will be rather impatient. He'll let them groom him, but not for a long time.
Soon, Maximillion might be allowed to breed with the Texas Longhorn Cow Vera.

Horsevalley

Maximillion lives with Man beyond the Fog. Like the other bulls and oxen he is used to draw carts with heavy loads. But along with Casa Nova, he is also is used as a parade bull for special festivities, where the both bulls are dressed up and pull flower carts.
Maximillion is mated to Vera. The two have no calves yet, but that might change coming spring.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2018 12:40 pm

Post for 16-04-18

Meera - Crocodile Hatchling

42250 Crocodile Hatchling
Name source: Game of Thrones
Name reason: My other Lizard Lions are also Reeds, so I decided to complete the family
Fun Fact: SHE IS SO TINY
Made in: Unknown

Horsevalley

Meera is a crocodile hatchling that lives in the reeds of the waterhole on the plains of the valley. She is shy and secretive, hiding from the bigger animals to avoid being spotted. She spends most of her time slumbering in the mud. She is very young and very small. She eats ladybugs and small frogs to grow stronger and when she is she will swim out and play with other young suchids.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2018 12:21 pm

Post for 17-04-18

Melman - Giraffe Calf

14751 Giraffe Calf
Name source: Madagascar
Name reason: I want all the main characters of Madagascar as baby animals.
Fun Fact: Love at First Sight!

Valyria Stables

Melman is a young giraffe, living on the african plains. He is a very curious, but also a bit shy. He travels the plains with his mother. They often stay close to the herds of lower herbivores, mainly the zebra's. This caused Melman to become very vast friends with the Zebra colt Marty. He is also friends with Hippocalf Gloria and Lion cub Alex.
He encoutered the horses Icedust, Glorfindel and Elsa when they were lost on the plains and seperate from their riders. His mother kept him away from them for the most part.
His parents are Girafferig and Farrah. He has no siblings.

Horsevalley

Melman is a young giraffe calf. With his parents he travels around between the edges of the woods and the grassy hills. The vast space of the plains between are his home. He is playful and polite, but also a little bit shy.
His best friends are the lion cub Alex, the zebra colt Marty and the Hippo calf Gloria. He also hangs out with Gia and Vitaly. He has a cute crush on Gloria.
His parents are Girafferig and Farrah. He has no siblings.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 1:15 pm

Belated Post for 18-04-18

Meng-Lin - Great Panda Female

14773 Great Panda female
Name Source: Berlin Zoo Panda Female
Name Reason: I bought the model in the Berlin Zoo
Fun Fact: None

Horsevalley

Meng-Lin lives deep in the tall wood jungle. She is a easy going but rather secretive creature. She is not very open to interactions with other animals, except for her own species and the nightwalkers that live in the tallwood jungle as well.
She is mated to Wu-Wen and with him she has one cub named Amanda.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 3:45 pm

Belated Post for 19-04-18

Menhit - Shagya Arabian Mare

42369 Shagya Arabian Mare
Name Source: Egyptian Mythology
Name Reason: Just popped into my head

Valyria Stables

Menhit is a stern and stubborn Shagya Arab mare. She is rather senistive and impatient. Her owner Meredith spoils her and she is used to only the best of the best. Meredith does not allow the stablehands to touch Menhit and does everything herself. Not that the stablehands really mind, because Menhit's attitude is nothing they really have the time for.
Meredith comes out with Menhit in special endurance competitions, internationally. She is only just starting out and Menhit is nursing a foal, so they are not yet a prizewinning duo.
Menhit is not very sociable to other horses, save for a select few with whom she can be put out in the meadow. Meredith doesn't put her out much and prefers to put her in the paddock or the treadmill instead. The horses Menhit gets along with are Chandra, Isis, Anck-su-Namun and Lalita.
Menhit has one colt named Jimin. The father is an unknown donor stallion.

Horsevalley

Menhit lives with Man beyond the Fog as a high valued broodmare. She is tended to carefully by stablehands and given only the best of the best. She is very spoiled and does not have to work. She spends most of her time in the meadow and out in the son.
With an unknown stallion, Menhit has one son, named Jimin.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2018 4:25 pm

Post for 20-04-18

Meraxes - Water Dragon

70520 Diver Dragon
Name source: Game of Thrones
Name reason: I found a fearsome name for this craftily sculpted dragon.
Fun Fact: I love the positionable wings, very well made

Horsevalley

Meraxes lives in the vast sea in the very middle of the valley. He is a huge water dragon and very solitary. He does talk to the other dragons, but only sparcely and to the Mermaid Queen when it is urgent. He mostly rests just under the water's surface or hunts for fish in the watery depths. He is wisened about all the things under the water's depths and the creatures in.
He does fly out sometimes, but only whent he weather is rainy and cold.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 21, 2018 12:24 pm

Post for 21-04-18

Meriadoc - Falabella Gelding

13759 Falabella Gelding
Name source: Lord of the Rings
Name reason: He looks so perfectly cheeky to represent that Hobbit.
Fun Fact: I just really really like him

Valyria Stables

Meriadoc is a very misschievous but sweet and sociable Falabella gelding. He loves to play and is taught to compete in all sort of games. He can tug a rope, play tag, hide and seek and several ball games. He is very eager to play with the stablehands and children. He is very energetic and likes playing pranks.
He is not afraid of bigger horses and is very good at making friends. He doesn't let the bigger horses walks over him or the shetlanders bully him. His best friends are Forseti, Billy the Kid and Thor.
With the mare Diamand, Meriadoc has one foal. It is a filly named Fulla. Both parents are very fond of her.

Horsevalley

Meriadoc 'Merry' Brandybuck is a member of the Sarnori Mountain Clan. He is very cheerful and always up to some sort of misschief. He is loyal and friendly, but tends to take the micky out of other horses. He has a lot of energy and is quite the buckaroo.
He has many friends in the herd and is a social butterfly, even talking to horses from other herds and the other animals that travel the valley. His best friends are Forseti, Billy and Thor.
He is mated to Diamon of Long Cleeve and with her he has one daughter. The filly is called Fulla. Merry also has a sister by law, Rosie Cotton with Ribbons in her Hair. He is uncle to Marlene.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 22, 2018 3:57 pm

Post for 22-04-18

Merida - Pinto Mare

13788 Limited Edition Pinto Mare
Name source: Disney
Name reason: Her red spots compelled me to name her after the Brave ginger.
Fun Fact: Found in Regensburg after a lot of driving around.
Made in: Tunisia

Valyria Stables

Merida is an energetic and headstrong pinto mare. She is not very suited for inexperienced riders, because she is very strong and stubborn. She is available for more experienced riders, to practise western and english disciplines with. She has no specialization. Riders with special liscence are allowed to take her to the woods or the village.
Merida is quite a dominant individual. She doesn't get along with other dominant mares and if placed in the meadow, the stablehands are careful to put her in with geldings or more calm and sweet mares. She fits best with the draughter mares. She gets along best with Leonette, Sugilite and Emma
With the stallion Ares, she has a colt named Zidane. The young stallion is already a yearling and has been weened. Merida doesn't have much interaction with him, because of her dominant personality.

Horsevalley

Merida is mated to one of the leaders of the Wild Herd. She is a very stern and headstrong mare, who stands by her mate and advices him in everything he does. She does have her own idea's about what the herd should do and tries to do her best to push them through.
She is rather dominant and not everyone wants to put up with her constant controlling and bossy nature. The more compliant and sweet mares are able to, though. These are mainly Sugilite, Leonette and Aisha.
Her mate is, naturally, Ares. Their son, Zidane is already a yearling and indepedant of her. Merida has three sisters, Dark Watcher, Jeanne and Gillian. Tyr is her brother by law, as is Angeal, Lancelot and Dark Thunder is her sister by law. She is aunt to Kian.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 12:36 pm

Intermitted Post for 23-04-18

Ginger - Tigress

14370 Tigress
Name Reason: She is ginger ^^
Fun Fact: I got her after she was retired

Horsevalley

Ginger is a kind and calm Tigress, living on the edges of the tallwood jungle with her little family. She stays with her cubs in the den, most of the time, looking after them and teaching them all they need to know to be ready for the world. She protects them fiercely, but lets them live their life. She allows them to go out on the plains to play with their friends, but keeps a close eye on them.
She is friendly to the other big cats and mostly to the large grazers, but keeps the Fae at a distance, not beyond attacking if they come to close. Her vastest friends are Blanc, Mameha and Sarabi.
She is mated to Shere Khan and with him she has two sons. Their names are Bengel and Vitaly.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2018 1:47 pm

Post for 24-04-18

Michiel - Shetland Pony

Partial Repainted Shetland Colt
Name Source: Peter Pan
Name Reason: I wanted to name all my new shetties after Peter Pan children
Fun Fact: I'm not quite satisfied with him, I might ask the boyfriend to bleach him and redo him
Made In: Homemade

Valyria Stables

Michiel is a young and playful shetland colt. He is a little buckaroo and makes a lot of misschief with his friends. The stablehands have to chase him around multiple times a month and he loves to snack on everything he can gat his mouth to, even though he is not yet weened. His best friends are Peregrin, Jan, Grewyn and Adam.
His parents are Bombur and Tinkerbell. He has no siblings.

Horsevalley

Michiel is a junior member of the Sarnori Mountain Clan. He is energetic and mischievous, pulling pranks on the other foals, but he always tries his best not to upset the more shy fillies and colts. He is very sociable and is good at making friends. Almost all the foals like him.
His parents are Bombur and Tinkerbelle. He has two aunts, Sprinkles and Wendy. He has one uncle, Bilbo. Jan is his cousin.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Tue May 01, 2018 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2018 3:44 pm

Post for 25-04-18

Micky Moose - Moose Bull

14781 Moose Bull
Name Source: The Muppet Show
Name Reason: It was a funny word play I remember from the muppet show vhs we used to own
Fun Fact: I am busily looking for his mate

Horsevalley

Micky Moose is a great and proud elk that lives in the woody parts of the valley. He is very wise and knows everything that goes on in the woods. He is on good standarts with all woodland critters, but has a bit of a strained relationship with both the Fae and the Horses. It is said that if he ventures out to the edge of the plains, he always end up in a rather loud verbal arguement with an antelope.
With his mate Kata he has two sons, Sammy and Samwell. They travel through the wood, even though half of the time Micky Moose travels alone.

~
~

Last edited by Gwaine on Tue May 01, 2018 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 2:10 pm

Intermitted Post for 26-04-18

Fener - Piglet

13783 Piglet
Name Source: Wikipedia
Name Reason: Just looking for a cute piglet name on google, ya know

Valyria Stables

Fener is a happy piglet that everyone loves. She is very happy go lucky and playful. She is already weened and all her brothers and sisters were sold on, but Fener was allowed to stay. She loves to play with the children, her younger siblings and the other animals at the stables. The children love cuddling her and playing with her. She is quite clever and adept at a lot of fun games.
Fener's parents are Wilbur and Big Mommah. She is big sister to Bikkel and Sproet.

Horsevalley

Fener lives with Man beyond the Fog. She is young and only just weened now. But Man keeps her and plans on using her as a brood sow, just like her mother. Her brothers and sister have all gone. Either they were sold on, or Man made them a meal. Fener is rather scared of Man and does her best to escape.
Fener's parents are Wilbur and Big Mommah. She is big sister to Bikkel and Sproet.

~
~

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2018 2:43 am

This moose bull is one interesting figure.

Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 2:27 pm

Intermitted Post for 27-04-18

Gino - Gelbvieh Calf

42334 Gelbvieh Calf
Name Reason: His twin brother is named Zino and I wanted it to rhyme
Fun Fact: I gained the farmstead on a discount, I am so happy!

Valyria Stables

Gino is a young and very happy Gelbvieh calf. He is very playful and curious. He loves to explore the vast meadows where he and the other calves are allowed to play. He is curious about other animals, such as butterflies and little birds that he meets in the meadow. He also loves to play with the other calves. His favorite playmates are Jimmy and Babs.
Gino's mother is the gentle Gelbvieh cow Melisse and his father De Baron. He has one twin brother named Zino

Horsevally

Gino lives with Man beyond the Fog, on the lakefarm. He is, unlike many of the other calves at the farm, allowed to stay with his mother. They stay in the meadow unless the weather is very bad. The calf is kept as livestock for meat rather than dairy.
Gino's mother is the gentle cow Melisse and his father De Baron. He has one twin brother named Zino

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 28, 2018 9:51 pm

Intermitted Post for 28-04-18

Melisse - Gelbvieh Cow

42334 Gelbvieh Cow
Name Source: A milk brand
Name Reason: My work uses milk from the brand Melissa, I found it a nice name
Fun Fact: I got the small farmstead on discount

Valyria Stables

Melisse is a getle ad rather docile cow. She is very sweet ad accepting of her situation, where ever the stablehands bring her. She spends most of her time in the meadow, enjoying the sun with the other cows. She grazes and lazes and watches after her twin calves. Her best friends are Bella and Klara and Vera.
With the bull De Baron, she has two calves, twins, named Gino and Zino. They both drink with her.

Horsevalley

Melisse lives with Man beyond the Fog, on the lakefarm. Man keeps her like a brood cow. They don;t wat her milk or her meat and she doesn't not have to work for them, save for birthing calves and taking good care of them until Man judges they should be weened. Mostly this is after a full year. Like this Melisse leads a rather unworried life.
With the bull De Baron, she currently has two calves, twins, named Gino and Zino. They both drink with her.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 7:38 pm

Belated Post for 29-04-18

Miffy - Wilf Rabbit

14631 Wild Rabbit
Name source: Nijntje
Name reason: Miffy is a dutch national monument
Fun Fact: I just noted the model looks like it is doing an eyeroll

Valyria Stables

Miffy is a wild rabbit that lives in the woods by the stables. She is always busy building her house under the ground or foraging in the woods. The horses that are taken out into the woods sometimes cross her path. But she always bounces away swiftly, not keen to be found out by these great creatures.

Horsevalley

Miffy is a little bunny that lives in the woods of the valley. She is very friendly but also always a bit hasty. It seems as though she always has a lot to do and the interaction with her is always rather short.
She is as of yet unmated and has no known relatives or bastard offspring.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 8:02 pm

Post for 30-04-18

I decided that for every monday I will post a bit of information about the Horsevalley.

Dictated by FF Vincent Valentine and written by Queen Eleanor

Horsevalley

My crude map of Horsevalley. Done in MS Paint lmao.

Five out of six Fae cities are shown with a star as is the Mermaid city. The Dark Fae live in caves in the mountain ring, like the dragons. All major places in the valley are named. In the backlands live the monsterous dinosaurs. The Horses run in the Grass Hills and all my other schleichies have their homes here as well.

The valley is a beautiful place, in the middle of what is presumed to be a mountain massive. It is assumed such because no one has ever managed to cross the mountain ring into the valley.
East and West to the mountain ring lies the sea and North and West land. There have been travels around the mountain rings via ship, but every attempt by Man to climb the mountains has been futile. The magic of the Fae and the dragons protect the sheltered valley from Man. Any other creature can come and go freely, as they please. Birds fly over and sometimes rest in the valley. But Man cannot speak to birds and even if birds wanted to tell Man about the valley they couldn’t.
The Valley has it’s own climate, no matter the weather outside it. This is made possible by the magic of the Fae, who prefer each their own type of weather and keep their homes exactly the way they like it. The northeastern most corner is cold and it always snows, influenced by the magic of the Ice Fae. In the southwest, by the sea, there are beaches where it is always warm and where the Fae enjoy the warm seabreeze every day.

The valley is home to many magical and non magical creatures. The biggest presence have the herds of horses. They command the grassy hills and keep to themselves. Of them, like all that populate the valley, I shall tell you later and in more detail. In the woods and on the plains, as well as in the jungle and in the sea in the southwest many other creatures live in relative harmony with each other.
Relative harmony means of course that every animal does what they need to survive. The hunters hunt and the grazers graze. The grazers now the hunters will hunt them at a certain point. Their deaths are mourned, but as long as the hunters only hunt to sustain themselves and have no other motives to make a kill, the grazers will not spite the hunters for what they do. There are plenty times hunters and grazers are friendly with each other.
Relative harmony also means that the horses, despite misliking the Fae for stealing members of their herds, do not attack the Fae. They avoid them as best they can and do not communicate with them unless strictly necessary.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 22 EmptyTue May 01, 2018 12:25 pm

Post for 01-05-18

Mikey - Unicorn Colt

82911 Safira
Name source: 5SOS
Name reason: Michael had blue hair, so I want with naming the blue rainbow foal for him.
Fun Fact: It's starting to be a conga!

Horsevalley

Mikey is part of the vast Unicorn herd. His mother is the mare Terrane. It is not known if his father is Ghost or Manwë. It is also unknown how old he is.
He is very curious and always wanders away from the herd, searching for new things to learn or adventures to go on. He is not shy towards any of the other occupants of the valley. He even likes the Rainbow Fae a lot.
He has a brother, Bradley and a sister, Kissie.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 22 EmptyFri May 04, 2018 2:17 pm

Intermitted post for 02-05-18

Kata - Moose Cow

14620 Moose Cow
Name Source: Brother Bear II
Name Reason: I knew no better name than to find a moose cow in popculture
Fun Fact: Gaschers made me pay good money for her!

Horsevalley

Kata is a wise and gentle moose cow, who wanders the forest expanse of the valley. She is very friendly to her other forest dweller. Be it rabbit or fox, they all get a friendly word from her. She has many a friends, mainly in the deer that also dwell in the woods. Her best friend is the doe Selyse, with whom Kata often travels and has many discussions with about the goings on in the valley.
With the Moose Bull Micky Moose, Kata has twin calves, Sammy and Samwise. They are always with her and learn from everything she does.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 22 EmptyFri May 04, 2018 4:14 pm

Intermitted Post for 03-05-18

Loès - Unicorn Mare

70521 Unicorn
Name Source: Earth Synonyms
Name Reason: Most of my normal unicorns have Earth based names
Fun Fact: Glad I didn't buy her when she was a LE

Horsevalley

Loès is one of the mares of the expansive Unicorn herd. She is less elusive than most mares of the herd, but still prefers to stay out of the way of the herds of the horses. She is a bit more open to the Fae, but not overly much. The Fae know little of her and the horses don't very much care.
With either Ghost or Manwe she likely has a foal named Petunia. It is not known if she has siblings or other offspring.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 22 EmptyFri May 04, 2018 6:10 pm

May the fourth be with you

Milli - Icelandic Filly

Repaint of the Horseclub Icelandic Foal
Name source: Some funny thing Dean O'Gorman said x3
Name reason: The original model is called Vanilli. Milli and Vanilli [or was it Kili and Fili, Deano?]
Fun Fact: The paint did not dry well on her leg T_T
Made in: My House

Valyria Stables

Milli is a very sweet and strong willed Icelandic filly. She is sociable and very energetic and sometimes gives the stablehands a hard time. She is keen to learn, but once she knows how to do something, she quickly bores of it, so the stablehands have to keep her training challenging.
Milli is a socibale filly and has many friends she loves to play with in the meadow. She does play rather rough, so not all foals are suited to be her playmates. Her best friend is Malia, the two are almost inseperable.
Milli's mother is Arianne and her father Rydag. She has no siblings.

Horsevalley

Milli is a junior member of the Sarnori Mountain clan. She is young but already rather independant and she has no qualms straying away from her mother, from the herd. She loves to explore, especially when it is with her friends. Her best friend is Malia, but she gets along very well with Jace, Niall, Vindur, Grewyn, Vanilli and Pegerin as well.
Milli's mother is Arianne and her father Rydag. She has no siblings. She has three uncles, Echozan, Aegon and Brandon. This makes Rapunsel, Dacey and Myrcella her aunts and Vindur, Vanilli and Malia her cousins.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 22 EmptySun May 06, 2018 2:54 pm

Belated Post for 05-05-18

Minisaurus Rex - Bearded Dragon

14675 Bearded Dragon
Name Reason: Thought I'd be funny

Valyria Stables

Minisaurus Rex is Nico's pet bearded dragon. He is a very inactive animal, always lazing around under the heatlamp of his terrarium. Nico feeds him dead prey, because Mini isn't interesting in hunting live crickets or the like.
Mini doesn't like being picked up and is basically a rather useless pet. But Nico can't bare to part from him and thus keeps him well fed and well cared for.

Horsevalley

Minisaurus Rex is a bearded dragon living on the plains of the valley. He is slow and mostly apathic to the goins on in the valley. He spends his time alone, mostly in the sun. Where there is danger, he has a hollow under his stone, where he can hide when it rains or when the youngsters want to play with him.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]   Gwaine's Writings [Schleich] - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gwaine's Writings [Schleich]
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next