Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Southlands Replicas

Go down 
+46
sbell
zirkoon
Chappie
costicuba
Masoud
Night Elf
Gulogulo76
javito
75senta75
Anne from Norway
landrover
Tarunyada
Bloodrayne
pokeyanyway
SyLoBe
terrorchicken
FlaffyRaptors
Bonobo
Robert
LeeAnn
barracudacat
jarda
Saarlooswolfhound
LukaLeon085
JamesPanda
donny ong
Sergey
arafan
Southlands Replicas
lucky luke
Farm collector
Roger
Kikimalou
Wilorvise
Duck-Anch-Amun
Taos
retoric
bun2013
Ana
NightLioness
pm64
signatus
SUSANNE
Florian
widukind
MiniZoo
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

Southlands Replicas - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 2:52 am

Wow! Great job Jason.

The Perentie is a masterpiece. Superb! The Emu is amazing also. Full of details.

Back to top Go down
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 4:51 am

Southlands Replicas wrote:
Jarda wrote:
Not bad at all but I still prefer the Mojo emu... The SR emu has too short and too thick legs, the caudal part looks like more than African ostrich than emu.

I should apologise for the bad angle of the Emu photo - please see below images with comparison of Mojo with the picture taken from 'ground level' as opposed to the other images which are slightly looking down. Keep in mind that PVC (and especially bipedal) figurines unfortunately need to have the legs thickened slightly to support the top heavy weight, otherwise they would never stand upright Smile

Southlands Replicas - Page 17 Emu_co10
Southlands Replicas - Page 17 Emu_co12
Southlands Replicas - Page 17 Emu_co11

Florian wrote:
Amazing work. When will they be available on MiniZoo ? I saw the site Modellpferdeversand has your brand now, and it is easier for me to buy there :) I'm happy your brand get distribuated even in Europe. And for the diprotodon, when will it be available ? :)

About 2-3 months I hope for sale - we are just finalising the last paint corrections and about to approve manufacture. Diprotodon is hopefully in time for Christmas  bounce

Thanks for your kind words also Zirkoon, Ana, Halechoeres, Fernando and Barracudcat  cheers  cheers

Great thank you Jason :)

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 12:18 pm

Southlands is going to beat them all bounce cheers cheers Applause Applause

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 6:15 pm

That are the next must haves for me :)

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 7:06 pm

Wow Wow Wow! Really fantastic figures, the detail and accuracy is truly amazing!

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 2:53 am

I am absolutly enchanted with your emu! Shocked It is incredible the work with the feathering and the detail on legs and head! Everytime I see these pictures, it seems I find something new, a kind of orchestred apparent randomness that gives a very realistic touch to the figure. Lots of expressiveness too. I'd ask myself, why I want another emu if I have the excellent Mojö one? I don't need to reply, I just need to get yours as soon as I can. bounce bounce
About the perentie, I agree, it is a masterpiece and a species very wanted. The eagle seems a perfect tribute to some iconic vintage figures like the Reisler golden eagle hunting a fox , the Lafredo hunting a rabbit, etc. Obviously in a more realistic version and I love these generous wings as also that the snake still has a chance. Another good point is that the snake is a local species of the eagle's taste. Laughing Thanks for presenting them first on forum but especially thanks for sculpting these wonderful figures to us. cheers

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 7:23 pm

For those that haven't already seen; Southlands have teased photos of a saltwater crocodile model in the works.
Southlands Replicas - Page 17 NwpXLXi
Southlands Replicas - Page 17 2mDMz6j
Southlands Replicas - Page 17 CB9mYRa
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 3:45 pm

Yes, just some more little developments were presented in their FB page but we are still far from seeing the figure. It is exciting, big and surely it will be fantastic! bounce bounce

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Southlands Replicas
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17