Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Southlands Replicas

Go down 
+46
sbell
zirkoon
Chappie
costicuba
Masoud
Night Elf
Gulogulo76
javito
75senta75
Anne from Norway
landrover
Tarunyada
Bloodrayne
pokeyanyway
SyLoBe
terrorchicken
FlaffyRaptors
Bonobo
Robert
LeeAnn
barracudacat
jarda
Saarlooswolfhound
LukaLeon085
JamesPanda
donny ong
Sergey
arafan
Southlands Replicas
lucky luke
Farm collector
Roger
Kikimalou
Wilorvise
Duck-Anch-Amun
Taos
retoric
bun2013
Ana
NightLioness
pm64
signatus
SUSANNE
Florian
widukind
MiniZoo
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Southlands Replicas - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 8:47 am

Southlands Replicas wrote:
.....Perhaps our friends on STS could contact sellers that they think might be interested in the range and encourage them to talk to us Very Happy . It could be a good opportunity for them to get in early. ....

Will do bounce cheers

We are able to take some steps to minimise the EU taxes. Anyone who would like to order but has concerns about this issue please feel free to PM me.....

Jason , you are the best Applause Applause

Gulogulo76

Gulogulo76

Country/State : Oklahoma, USA

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 7:36 am

I just received the Thylocaleo in the post today. Southlands Replicas has made a stunning replica of a great extinct predator! You can definitely see the wombat ancestry in it, but it's claws and fierce pose mark it as a hunter. I wrote to Southlands on Facebook today to give them my opinion and tell them what a great job they're doing in their new exciting line.
Next, I plan on purchasing the Northern koala (whom I shall call Blinky!) the Southern Hairy Nosed Wombat (Wombo!) the tree Kangaroo (Norky!) and the quoll!
Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 2:00 pm

I know, I´m perhaps a little unpatience, but I will wait with buying those fantastic animals until Soutland Replicas has announced which other replicas they ´ll release this year :) So I can later purchase a bigger lot :9
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 2:41 pm

Duck-Anch-Amun wrote:
I know, I´m perhaps a little unpatience, but I will wait with buying those fantastic animals until Soutland Replicas has announced which other replicas they ´ll release this year :) So I can later purchase a bigger lot :9

Good that I am not eqipped with that kind of willpower lol!

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 5:11 pm

BTW, - In case Jason see this.
I notice that the name of the brand is "Southland" not "Australia".
In case you want to go outside Australia, please, please, some Madagascar animals would be great bounce
Except for the Ringtailed Lemur, there are almost no Madagascan ( spelling?) animal models Shocked

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 5:58 pm

Look in the S&N suggestions for your next projects Wink

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 10:47 pm

I think Jason promised to introduce some animals from Southern hemisphere, not only Australia. It is just the first stage of the company trying the domestic market to consolidate sales, promote the brand name and later starting to turn the company a more global project. I like the way it is developing and Southlands is just starting. I don't have a single figure yet but from what I can see, this is one of the companies starting with a higher compromise of quality. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 11:01 pm

Roger wrote:
..... from what I can see, this is one of the companies starting with a higher compromise of quality. Very Happy

That is for sure !!!
No clumsy start as we saw with for instance Papo and collectA, - well, and Schleich also, thinking of the first "classics" Very Happy

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 11:17 am

Tarunyada wrote:
Wow, I'm away for a little while and now that I've returned, Southlands Replicas has 4(!!!) new figurines! Shocked And they are incredible, piece by piece! cheers First I was only thinking about getting the Thylacine, but by seeing the new figurines, I feel like I have to collect them all drunken And I can't wait to see the other figurines that will be released this year! Keep up the awesome work!

Is there any chance for Southlands Replicas of getting an European distributor? For example, MPV (Modell Pferde Versand), which sells Science & Nature figurines as well. MiniZoo is affordable, but shipping costs are getting a bit high for my poor student fee Razz

Thankyou Tarunyada  cheers . We have already secured a major distributor in China, but not yet other continents. It may still be a little while before that happens as our range is still very small... although that is rapidly changing believe me!! I hope we will have a European distributor before the end of the year. Perhaps our friends on STS could contact sellers that they think might be interested in the range and encourage them to talk to us Very Happy . It could be a good opportunity for them to get in early.

Thank you very much! It's good to hear Southlands Replicas is already looking to the future; very good features for such a young brand! I truly hope you'll be able to find an European distributor by the end of the year, it would be great to add these figurines to my collection. Looking forward to see your newest projects!

@Florian: that's my biggest fear. With my student fees I just can't afford any incoming 25+ euros taxes Sad

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 1:32 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Wow, I'm away for a little while and now that I've returned, Southlands Replicas has 4(!!!) new figurines! Shocked And they are incredible, piece by piece! cheers First I was only thinking about getting the Thylacine, but by seeing the new figurines, I feel like I have to collect them all drunken And I can't wait to see the other figurines that will be released this year! Keep up the awesome work!

Is there any chance for Southlands Replicas of getting an European distributor? For example, MPV (Modell Pferde Versand), which sells Science & Nature figurines as well. MiniZoo is affordable, but shipping costs are getting a bit high for my poor student fee Razz

Thankyou Tarunyada  cheers . We have already secured a major distributor in China, but not yet other continents. It may still be a little while before that happens as our range is still very small... although that is rapidly changing believe me!! I hope we will have a European distributor before the end of the year. Perhaps our friends on STS could contact sellers that they think might be interested in the range and encourage them to talk to us Very Happy . It could be a good opportunity for them to get in early.

Let's hope for that! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Southlands Replicas

Southlands Replicas

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 7:50 am

We had a bit of fun sending Florian a sample of one of our next figure releases. Ok, it was a bit mean to leave it unpainted but here it is in colour Smile  Our next release will be 3 figures of which our Mountain Brushtail Possum is one.

While we are making announcements I'm very pleased to advise that Fauna Figures from Canada are now stockists of Southlands products! The first two figures are in store with the next 4 arriving any day now.  cheers

Southlands Replicas - Page 10 Southl16

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 8:38 am

Ahhhhw, that possum is SO cute and beautyful drunken

Hurraaay !!! Canada is in, - and even in an STS-friend's shop Applause bounce Very Happy

Duck-Anch-Amun

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 12:59 pm

Another unusual specie first time made as figurine - another must-have from Southland Replicas :)
Back to top Go down
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 1:09 pm

Really great ! I'm impatient to see the next figures Very Happy

jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 7:56 pm

We had a bit of fun sending Florian a sample of one of our next figure releases. Ok, it was a bit mean to leave it unpainted but here it is in colour Smile  Our next release will be 3 figures of which our Mountain Brushtail Possum is one.

Great one, congrats! Applause Please can you tell us when we can expect announcement for the additional two species?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 8:03 pm

The next must have, phantastic :)

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Southlands Replicas

Southlands Replicas

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 11:19 pm

Susanne wrote:
BTW, - In case Jason see this.
I notice that the name of the brand is "Southland" not "Australia".
In case you want to go outside Australia, please, please, some Madagascar animals would be great  bounce
Except for the Ringtailed Lemur, there are almost no Madagascan ( spelling?) animal models  Shocked

Roger wrote:
I think Jason promised to introduce some animals from Southern hemisphere, not only Australia. It is just the first stage of the company trying the domestic market to consolidate sales, promote the brand name and later starting to turn the company a more global project. I like the way it is developing and Southlands is just starting.

Yes Roger is correct, but I can say for sure that there will be some very exciting figures from other countries coming too - we have big plans!!

Taryunda wrote:
I truly hope you'll be able to find an European distributor by the end of the year, it would be great to add these figurines to my collection.

Already taken care of! Spielzeug-guenstig will be our first European seller. We expect they will have the first arrivals by the end of February Very Happy

Jarda wrote:
Great one, congrats!  Applause  Please can you tell us when we can expect announcement for the additional two species?
We will announce the next two figures in the next week or so. We have already taken photos of the factory samples, however it will still be a few weeks until this batch is available for sale as there are still a few little painting details to perfect.

donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 2:13 am

It's so beautiful.

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 8:36 am

..... I can say for sure that there will be some very exciting figures from other countries coming too - we have big plans!! ....

YESSSSS !!!!! cheers

This is so exiting !!! But ohh, so hard to wait What a Face Laughing

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 6:13 pm

Very very exciting new model and new news! Can't wait to see more.

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Duck-Anch-Amun

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2017 7:18 pm

Our next release will be 3 figures of which our Mountain Brushtail Possum is one.

Hmm let speculations begin cheers I think that one of those new releases will be a more common kangaroo species to have next to the koala also more well-known animals. And the second? It could be everything Very Happy Susanne is right...it´s hard to wait, even more when the first releases were so magnificent :)
Back to top Go down
Chappie

Chappie

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 10:21 pm

Hi everyone, I'm new here.

My MiniZoo order will have a Southlands Replica Lumholdz's Tree Kangaroo in it... and I cannot wait to see it! bounce

Although I live in Australia, I have never seen one of these beautiful creatures, not even in captivity. Smile

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 10:55 pm

Chappie wrote:
Hi everyone, I'm new here.

My MiniZoo order will have a Southlands Replica Lumholdz's Tree Kangaroo in it... and I cannot wait to see it! bounce

Although I live in Australia, I have never seen one of these beautiful creatures, not even in captivity. Smile

You can truely look forward ! It is PERFECT cheers

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 8:21 am

Yes Roger is correct, but I can say for sure that there will be some very exciting figures from other countries coming too - we have big plans!!

I need to have a BIg wallet so Wink

Thank you for this new brand Jason, I like people who makes dream come true cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 5:05 pm

Many thanks, now i have mine :)

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Southlands Replicas
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next