Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Southlands Replicas

Go down 
+46
sbell
zirkoon
Chappie
costicuba
Masoud
Night Elf
Gulogulo76
javito
75senta75
Anne from Norway
landrover
Tarunyada
Bloodrayne
pokeyanyway
SyLoBe
terrorchicken
FlaffyRaptors
Bonobo
Robert
LeeAnn
barracudacat
jarda
Saarlooswolfhound
LukaLeon085
JamesPanda
donny ong
Sergey
arafan
Southlands Replicas
lucky luke
Farm collector
Roger
Kikimalou
Wilorvise
Duck-Anch-Amun
Taos
retoric
bun2013
Ana
NightLioness
pm64
signatus
SUSANNE
Florian
widukind
MiniZoo
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
pokeyanyway

pokeyanyway

Country/State : Kentucky, United States

Southlands Replicas - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 6:19 am

Southlands Replicas wrote:
pokeyanyway wrote:

It might just be me, but I can't see anything but the coming soon page that's always been there.

You'll need to refresh your browser, or if that doesn't work, clear your cache memory Cool

Okay. Thanks.

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
And the rest are here: https://sts-forum.forumieren.de/t11349-pokeyanyway-s-search-list
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 11:12 pm

Another step forward. A website is very important for your company! I added a link to it at Toy Animal Wiki and I registered too. Very Happy
You only released two figures what doesn't allow too much criativity and that is still not enough to describe it as a series, range or collection. Though, I am glad we are following every single step from the start and these two show that this is a very promising project. Also, it is good that you're envolving your family, it may warrant some longevity in this project. Most remarkable brands are family projects. Pictures in this website show how impressive these figures are and the first word we think about is not playability, fun or anything related, the first word is quality! Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 11:17 pm

The two beauties are at home and they are... Impressive Shocked

Jason, I knew you are an incredible artist and now I have no doubt Southland Replicas will be a very serious Brand. I hope I will find enough time and light to walkaround your two babies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Southlands Replicas

Southlands Replicas

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 12:06 am

Roger wrote:
Another step forward. A website is very important for your company! I added a link to it at Toy Animal Wiki and I registered too. Very Happy
You only released two figures what doesn't allow too much criativity and that is still not enough to describe it as a series, range or collection. Though, I am glad we are following every single step from the start and these two show that this is a very promising project. Also, it is good that you're envolving your family, it may warrant some longevity in this project. Most remarkable brands are family projects. Pictures in this website show how impressive these figures are and the first word we think about is not playability, fun or anything related, the first word is quality! Very Happy

Thanks for helping to register the website cheers The reaction has been excellent to our first two models and I'm pleased to say there are currently 14 more figures under production for release in 2017 (so far Cool )

Kikimalou wrote:
Jason, I knew you are an incredible artist and now I have no doubt Southland Replicas will be a very serious Brand.

Thanks Christophe - I'm so pleased you like them. We are working hard to be a serious brand study

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 12:14 am

Roger wrote:

Thanks for helping to register the website cheers The reaction has been excellent to our first two models and I'm pleased to say there are
currently 14 more figures under production for release in 2017 (so far Cool )

Oh, that's the best thing you could tell to us! bounce bounce I'll surely also acquire your two first figures as soon as it is possible for me. They look really excellent and Christophe is already preparing walk arounds of them. Other members already presented them and if these other 14 figures keep the same level of quality, I am sure you'll be successful! Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 9:18 am

14 cheers Australian species? Prehistoric ones? UNUSUAL ONES? bounce
Back to top Go down
Southlands Replicas

Southlands Replicas

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 9:49 am

Some unusual, some well known but with new poses and different sub-species.. first reveal clue is on our Facebook page right now Cool

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 9:59 am

bounce bounce bounce Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
javito

Country/State : spain

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 10:02 am

Some unusual, some well known but with new poses and different sub-species.. first reveal clue is on our Facebook page right now Cool

Is it a tree kangaroo??? It would be great!!!

Really looking forward to see what hides behind that silhouette!! bounce

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 11:18 am

javito wrote:

Is it a tree kangaroo??? It would be great!!!

Really looking forward to see what hides behind that silhouette!!  bounce

I think so bounce
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 11:30 am

I am almost 100% sure also that it is a tree kangaroo but which one? scratch bounce

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 6:30 pm

Roger wrote:

Thanks for helping to register the website cheers The reaction has been excellent to our first two models and I'm pleased to say there are currently 14 more figures under production for release in 2017 (so far Cool )

Kikimalou wrote:
Jason, I knew you are an incredible artist and now I have no doubt Southland Replicas will be a very serious Brand.

Thanks Christophe - I'm so pleased you like them. We are working hard to be a serious brand study

14 i hope very unusual species :)

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 6:32 pm

I'm all signed up for your newsletter and I hope to maybe buy those two models in the next year. Very exciting enterprise, and I can't wait to see the species of your tree kangaroo. Applause

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 12:25 am

Roger wrote:
I am almost 100% sure also that it is a tree kangaroo but which one? scratch bounce

On Facebook, someone wrote that it is a Lumholtz's tree-kangaroo and it was confirmed Very Happy bounce

Last edited by Duck-Anch-Amun on Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 1:04 am

Awesome!

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 5:33 am

Duck-Anch-Amun wrote:
Roger wrote:

On Facebook, someone wrote that it is a Lumholtz's tree-kangaroo and it was conformed Very Happy bounce

I see my hope works :)

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Southlands Replicas

Southlands Replicas

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 7:17 am

Andreas wrote:
Yes it did Smile  - I wonder what else you hope for!

Now our first figure for January is known, Lumholtz's Tree Kangaroo, well done to those who picked it so quickly cheers . The 2nd silhouette is now on arrow  Southlands Facebook page

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 8:59 am

How can I have missed all the great news in this topic ? Sleep

WOW ! 14 new models on the way ( at lest) bounce bounce cheers

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 9:21 am

Northern hairy-nosed wombat?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 7:51 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Northern hairy-nosed wombat?

Sounds not so bad :)

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Southlands Replicas

Southlands Replicas

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 11:01 pm

A northern hairy nosed wombat was very close but it is in fact a SOUTHERN hairy nosed wombat. Very difficult to tell from a silhouette although one of the key differences between the two is that the Southern variety has a smaller, less square snout.

We have two more silhouette's to share over the next two days and then colour images will follow :)

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 11:03 pm

Great species choices so far, can't wait to see what they look like.

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 1:53 am

bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 8:53 am

Andreas wrote:
Yes it did Smile  - I wonder what else you hope for!

Now our first figure for January is known, Lumholtz's Tree Kangaroo, well done to those who picked it so quickly cheers . The 2nd silhouette is now on arrow  Southlands Facebook page

I hope especially for species that you have never seen as figurine before Wink like that tree kangaroo :)

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
javito

Country/State : spain

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 11:03 am

Third silhouette now on Facebook. I guess it's quite easy to identify, though it may be not so easy to guess which subspecies it is...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Southlands Replicas   Southlands Replicas - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Southlands Replicas
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next