Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*

Go down 
+49
Joliezac
Stripedhyena
NandO
Jill
sunny
George
rogerpgvg
Rakel
Birdsage
Mitsukuni
Duck-Anch-Amun
endogenylove
Wallace98
Bonnie
Tiermann
spacelab
RtasVadumee
Steve170
A.R.Garcia
Taos
bmathison1972
widukind
jarda
Bloodrayne
Pardofelis
pipsxlch
Caracal
Jolly Reaper
Wilorvise
Megaptera
costicuba
landrover
WhiteLightning Wolf
pm64
SUSANNE
NightLioness
sbell
lucky luke
Kikimalou
Dum_my
75senta75
Tylosaurus
Tarunyada
scot(t)
Ana
JamesPanda
barracudacat
Anne from Norway
Roger
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 37 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 5:58 pm

Congrats on all the new figures! The bulls are very unique!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 37 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 6:31 pm

indeed! cheers cheers 

Which brand are the 3 smilodons from please?.. Marx? and what's the standing bear on their left side? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 37 EmptySun Nov 21, 2021 6:34 pm

Great additions Paige cheers Is it me or it is the first time I see some really vintage stuff (smilodons) on your pics ?
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 37 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 4:35 am

Thank you everyone! I do not know what brand the smilodons are. And yes they are probably some of the first vintage style models in my collection. Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 37 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 9:17 am

Lovely newcomers, Paige! And, just like everyone I also love the bulls Very Happy They look great and are very detailed!

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 37 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2021 10:20 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Thank you everyone! I do not know what brand the smilodons are. And yes they are probably some of the first vintage style models in my collection. Very Happy

They look like Tim Mee ones..
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 37 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 6:45 am

Thank you Ana and Alain!

A splendid package from Loon. Thank you my friend!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 37 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 9:38 am

They look happy in your blue house! I like the detail of the outlined sail.

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 37 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 10:53 am

Very nice batch Paige Very Happy What is the elephant ?
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 37 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 11:29 am

So many treasures here! cheers I love them all, and some interesting species too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 37 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 2:30 pm

Great additions congrats!! I’m glad the frigate bird went to a good home cheers I’m loving that spinosaurus.

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 37 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 2:36 pm

Especially the japanese birds are treasures

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 37 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 3:04 pm

Thank you Roger, Christophe, Lilias, Jolie, and Andreas!

The elephant is Toy Major, a smaller scale model than the other one that I have.

Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 37 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 10:00 pm

What incredible additions! That post with all the herps is incredible!! I couldn't pick a favorite! All those frogs and all those salamanders . . . huge congrats, what a dream haul. I love you

And all the other additions are amazing, too. Again, major congrats on those cats and dogs! (They are Play Visions also, but a totally different thing from the other miniature Play Visions, as we learned from a pamphlet Roger provided!)

(Also love that mole rat!!)
Back to top Go down
Loon

Loon

Country/State : California, United States

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 37 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 10:59 pm

They definitely make a nice set when put together. Oddly makes me appreciate how diverse life can be. Happy that their with someone who can enjoy them more than me now.
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 37 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 12:05 am

This spinosaurus is very detailed, nice birds too.

congrats Paige. cheers

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 37 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 11:00 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Thank you Roger, Christophe, Lilias, Jolie, and Andreas!

The elephant is Toy Major, a smaller scale model than the other one that I have.

I love it I love you Congrats again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 37 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 3:23 am

Thank you Jill, Loon (for the transaction and your kind comment), Landrover, and Kikimalou!

To further your comment Loon, it just struck me that nearly all those species hail from continental Africa. Makes you appreciate the diversity of life (given just some time) even more!

Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 37 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 10:55 am

Great models! What is this hytchiosaur please? cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 37 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 6:12 pm

That is Safari's new model Alain. :) Thanks!

Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 37 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 6:18 pm

OK thank you Paige, It looks very good! :)
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 37 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 6:43 pm

Splendid additions-the Turaco is a real beauty. Smile

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 37 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 12:52 am

Thank you my friends. :)

A few more new models! First off, I was lucky to snag my first PNSO model from Blaine! I ADORE this livyatan... beyond words. :) Even the packaging was amazing!

Up next, my local HobbyLobby got the Mojo flamingo in. Then I found the waterbuffalo pair, weird turkey, and (a new brand to me) the Royal Darwin elk thrift shopping. After doing some research I discovered that it was a series of just 8 models and decided to check out 2 more... after an ebay search I settled on the small mouth bass and cardinal. Larger than I thought, but really nice quality figures too. Wish they had a few other models but... alas...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 37 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 1:09 am

Congrats! The elk, cardinal, and bass are very beautiful!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 37 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 2:37 am

Joliezac wrote:
Congrats! The elk, cardinal, and bass are very beautiful!

I agree, It is very interesting. sunny

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next