Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA Aschuck's finds!

Go down 
+19
George
Tupolew Tu-154
Joliezac
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonnie
aschuck
Advicot
Wilorvise
MODELMAN
Tiermann
pipsxlch
Bowhead Whale
Taos
Kikimalou
landrover
Megaptera
NightLioness
widukind
SUSANNE
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: AAA deep sea fish   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 1:33 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Yes, I have the AAA bat fish, and hatchetfish currently in my collection. Also, here is a short list of the models from that box of figures that I'm keeping:

Boley sheep.

AAA Orangutan large
AAA Tyrannosaurus Rex

And I guess the rest of them are going to consignment. Mostly because they're all doubles of ones that I already have. I'm also going to shoelers soon, so we'll see what that yields for new additions.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 4:33 am

I have all of the AAA Bottom Feeders set except for the anglerfish (called a footballfish in this collection ) and the gulper eel. One day! There is some overlap in species between the AAA set and the Safari one. I don't know if that makes a difference for you, Anna, or not? You have one of the figures most different in the AAA set in the batfish. The lanternfish is also pretty different, it feels rather like a conventional fish until you get to the weird head with its bulging top-and-forward eyes. The danglefish is the last different one, it has a long slender body like many of the others but has a big bulging head with a dangling lure in its mouth. The dragonfish feels like many others, long and slender, but with sharper angles.
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: The Latest Safari Order   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 29 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 12:32 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, my safari order finally arrived, and for the moment, I've lost track of how many figures are in my collection. Oh well, I suppose that was bound to happen anyway. Also, my elves are starting a sculpture garden. Anyway, that's about it for news. Hope to get to Shoerers next week and I'll doing an ebay order this wednesday, so that's all good. Other than that, not much to tell. I guess if there's more news, I'll keep you all informed.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Figures and lego people for my collection   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 29 EmptySat Jul 02, 2022 5:08 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Okay, here's the latest for news from my corner of the world: First: My dad and I ordered 5 papo mythical people figures from ebay. I hope those come soon. Second, tonight, Dad and I went to a big lego store. It was very noisy, but it was a blast. I picked out lots of minifigure identities. So my lego collection is growing again. Anyway, I guess this is all the news I have for new additions, for now anyway. I suppose I'll post if there's more news. I'm not sure what the current total of my figure collection is, but it's in the 1790's at least so that's good. Also, just so you know, I discovered That I have 5 Wing Mau Snakes in my collection.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Papo Figures from ebay: my thoughts   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 29 EmptySat Jul 02, 2022 4:34 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, I got 2 packages in the mail. One  had a papo crocodile mutant, and the other had a rhino mutant and minotaur.  Does anyone else know about these figures?  Also, I'm expecting 2 other figures: a shark mutant pirate by Papo, and a  fish mutant too.  Well, that's about it, so I'll post later.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 03, 2022 11:36 pm

I have the crocodile mutant and it is a fantastic figure. I don't collect them but most of them are spectacular figures.

aschuck

PostSubject: Papo shark mutant, and other additions.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 5:26 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, I got a package in the mail which contained the shark mutant pirate by papo. He fits great in my collection. I also went to Shoelers, and found the following Schleich items:

13936 Stork

2 Schleich Dinosaurs

14851 Tapir Calf Schleich.

14830 Okapi Schleich.

and 14813 Lion Cub Schleich.

And that was all I found. Also, in the realm of fantasy news, my elves and mythical people are starting a sculpture garden, so I've been getting stuff for that too. As far as what's left on my searchlist, there's a few people figures left, and then I'll work on getting the animals. Anyway, that's about it for news, so I'll post if there's more.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2022 10:23 pm

I have the Okapi 14830 from Schleich. It is very elegant figure.

Congratulations. Applause Applause

aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: CollectA red Fox found.   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 12:09 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Tonight, dad and I ordered a collectA red fox figure from ebay. Also, I now have the shark mutant pirate from papo. Still waiting for the fish mutant pirate. Anyway, this is all the news I have for now, so I'll write if there's more.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 1:48 am

Oh I have missed so much news here! Congrats on all yhe new stuff, and those mutant pirates are for sure some of their most fun and exciting models from years past.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Schleich Dinos Information   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 10:21 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, a man came to tune my piano, and I asked him to read the tags of the Schleich dinosaurs I got a few days before. It turns out that they were both on my searchlist, and here is the information I found out:

15014 Dracorex Schleich.

and 15031 Nothosaurus Schleich.

Anyway, oth of these were on my searchlist, so all in all, these turned out great. Anyway, I'm currently waiting for the collectA red fox, and papo fish mutant pirate to arrive. Yesterday, dad and I ordered the red fox from ebay. Anyway, that's all the news I have, except that the total of my collection is now 1801. Well, if there're any more new additions, I'll post about them.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Wild Republic Finds   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 29 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 11:13 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, I went to JoAnnes, and purchased the following figure sets by Wild Republic:

Mini Polybags: Frogs, Snakes, and Lizards.

And Nature Tube Australian.

So, as usual, my collection is growing, with a total of 1838. And this is about it for new additions news, so I'll post if there's more news.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Wild Republic polybags I've seen   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2022 12:04 am

Dear Editors of Taw:

Hey guys, I've seen a wild republic mini polybag with wild animals. If any of you are collectors of wild republic figures, then you can easily find this polybag at JoAnnes, or any store that carries wild republic figures. Anyway, I just thought I'd let you all know, just to help out the editing of Taw.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2022 11:21 am

Anna, apparently the mini Polybags are not very popular among us because the only set listed on TAW is the Reptiles one from Paige.
Though, it is good to know where to find them.

aschuck

PostSubject: eA Safari Ltd Snake, and Schleich Dinosaur Detailsee   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 29 EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 2:54 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, guys, I saw this snake ... Oh wait, you probably saw it too, on Safari's website? Well, I've seen it, and it has gone on my list of things to order from Safari. Anyway, all this is beside the point. The point is that the other day I found out which dinosaurs by Schleich I purchased at Shoelers. They were the following:

Schleich 15014 Dracorex (I found information about him on tierwelten),

And Schleich 15031 Nothosaurus.

Both of these were on my searchlist, so these were great finds. Also, for those of you editing Taw, I think the Schleich Dinosaurs 2016 section needs some attention, as far as pictures go. True, there are probably entries for the dracorex and nothosaurus, but what if a person like me comes along, and says, "Well, I looked at Taw, and they're not there! What do I do?" Anyway, if that person did come along, and say that I'd say to them: "Maybe you should check with the editors of taw, and see what they can do about adding pictures to the entries." Anyway, I'm just trying to help, so use this information as you will.

As for other news, not much else is going on, except that my elves' sculpture garden continues to expand. Anyway, I'm hoping to place a Safari Order soon, so we'll see what that yields as far as new additions goes.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 29 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2022 12:21 am

Thanks Anna for pointing those links missing on Schleich prehistorics page. I added the links up to 2021 but I don't have the pictures since I don't collect those dinosaurs.
Please don't forget that it is much easier to update a site about a single brand which is our collection subject than a project like TAW where hundreds of brands are being worked at the same time. That's the reason why TAW needs more and more editors or it will risk getting mercilessly outdated. I insist how important is to get an editor dedicated to each of these brands constantly updating their ranges like Schleich, CollectA, Papo, etc.

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 29 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 7:44 pm

aschuck wrote:
Dear Sts Friends:

Yes, I have the AAA bat fish, and hatchetfish currently in my collection.  Also, here is a short list of the models from that box of figures that I'm keeping:

Boley sheep.

AAA Orangutan large
AAA Tyrannosaurus Rex

And I guess the rest of them are going to consignment.  Mostly because they're all doubles of ones that I already have.  I'm also going to shoelers soon, so we'll see what that yields for new additions.

Aschuck

Doubles... How do I understand you! I don't like having doubles either. They are totally useless. They take the space a piece we don't have yet could take.
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Unknown Brand Iguana found   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 29 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 10:52 pm

Dear Bowhead Whale,

To answer your question about doubles, they really are figures which a collector already has and therefore doesn't need. Sometimes, if you get a lot from ebay that has doubles in it, that's really annoying, at least for me. So in other words, your point is a very good one. However, that's not why I'm writing this post. The point of this post is to tell about the latest finds for my collection, which are the following:

Schleich Cheetah, probably an older one.

Schleich Wolf, same as the cheetah above,

Iguana simply marked with the number 0715.

And a little LEGO set in which I kept, a hair-piece, two turtles, and a crab. There was also a surfboard which I kept too.

Anyway, I'm going to do some research about this unknown iguana, and see if I can find anything on what brand he is. Hopefully, I'll have more news soon, as I'm going out again next week. Anyway, if I have more news, I'll let you know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 29 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 10:57 pm

It's interesting to read all your updates and observations, you are a very organised collector! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2022 8:50 pm

Bonnie wrote:
It's interesting to read all your updates and observations, you are a very organised collector! cheers

More organised than I am, I must admit...
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Info about the mysterious iguana   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 29 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2022 12:31 am

Dear Sts Friends:

The iguana I got the other day is made by Safari Ltd, and has the year 2010 written on it. The mouth is open, so all I have to know now is which Incredible creature iguana is it? Is it 258229 or 267729? If someone could answer my question, that would be very much appreciated. Also, the wolf and cheetah I got are both older Schleich models. I'm hoping to go to the consignment shop next week to find more stuff, so I'll let you know if I find anything else.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Info regarding Schleich wolf and cheetah   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 29 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2022 6:57 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, thanks to Taw, I've found out the following information about the schleich cheetah and wolf I managed to purchase the other day:

Schleich Wolf Howling: 14626. This one I know was on my searchlist, so good news all around.

And Schleich Cheetah Female 14143. This one was also on my searchlist.

As for other new additions, nothing yet, but I'm going to Shoelers next week, so we'll see what that yields. Also, I'll be placing a Safari order soon, so there's that to look forward to. Also, about the sahara toob, that's on my list of things to order for my collection. The Current total of my collection, if you include the things I'll be ordering from ebay, and happy hen toys is 1846.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Safari Gorilla Found   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 29 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 10:31 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, I went to Frandor, and bought a safari Ltd gorilla (282829) And two wild republic tubes: snakes and sharks. I'm going to Shoelers next week, so there might be more news then. For now, the current total is 1867 in my collection. Anyway, these are all the new additions for now, so I'll post if "by the's more news.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: New Collection Information   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2022 2:04 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Okay, I know this post won't sound right for some of you collectors, but hey, basically, when counting your collection's number of models, you can include anything you want, right? So here's the REAL total of my collection, if you count the playmobil, plush, sand-filled, and lego:

Yeah, yeah, I know what you're all thinking: "But Aschuck, how can you do this?" Well guys, I have to tell you, it's my collection so there's no reason why I shouldn't include the other category in my calculations is there? Anyway, if you all think of a reason, then I don't know what I'll do. Oh man, I hope we don't end up arguing about what should be counted in the calculations of a collection. I mean, ... well, you know what I'm trying to say, right? In other words, you count your collections your way, and I'll count them my way. Sound good? Anyway, not much to tell for new additions, so I'll post again if anything stunning comes my way.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 29 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2022 7:18 pm

wow what a huge collection you have. cheers cheers

Those are the things that give us happiness . Big congratulations. Applause Applause

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Aschuck's finds!
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next