Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA Aschuck's finds!

Go down 
+19
George
Tupolew Tu-154
Joliezac
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonnie
aschuck
Advicot
Wilorvise
MODELMAN
Tiermann
pipsxlch
Bowhead Whale
Taos
Kikimalou
landrover
Megaptera
NightLioness
widukind
SUSANNE
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Information for Landrover   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2022 8:33 pm

Dear Landrover,

Okay, so, remember how I told you about the REAL total of my collection? Well, that number represents all the animals and people I have. This includes Playmobil, LEGO, Plush, Sand-filled, Micro-bead Filled, and Plastic Figures. That's why my collection is so huge. See? It makes sense doesn't it? Anyway, I'm still on the hunt for more new additions, so I'll let you know if anything more comes my way.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2022 9:43 pm

Aschuk, I have a question for you: do you collect AAA dinosaurs? Because I have a 1990's Hatching Stegosaurus in double. If you are interested, I could ship it to you.
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Stegosaurus Info   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2022 12:01 am

Dear Bowhead Whale,

Yes, I do collect AAA dinosaurs, and I already have a hatching stegosaurus by AAA. If yours is different, for example in a different pose, then go ahead and ship it. If it looks like the one that I have, then I think I'll pass on this one. By the way, is yours the stegosaurus whose poking his head out of the egg? Because that's the one that I have. So, if yours is different, then let me know.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2022 8:56 pm

aschuck wrote:
Dear Bowhead Whale,

Yes, I do collect AAA dinosaurs, and I already have a hatching stegosaurus by AAA. If yours is different, for example in a different pose, then go ahead and ship it. If it looks like the one that I have, then I think I'll pass on this one.  By the way,  is yours the stegosaurus whose poking his head out of the egg?  Because that's the one that I have.  So, if yours is different,  then let me know.

Aschuck

It is probably the same one: it pokes its head out of the egg and its back plates are also poking outside.
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Answer for Bowhead Whale   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2022 12:51 am

Dear Bowhead Whale:

Yes, your description is very good, and I already have the figure you're referring to, so I don't need yours. Thanks for thinking of me anyway.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Five Collecta Additions from ebay   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2022 12:55 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Tonight, I ordered 5 things from ebay, all made by Collecta. Here is a list of what I ordered:

88967 Anglerfish Collecta.

88835 Sperm Whale Collecta

88900 Komedo Dragon Collecta.

88946 Cooperoceras Collecta.

88862 Minke Whale Collecta.

And That's about it for now.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Collection info, and new additions news   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 31, 2022 2:49 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you all know that next week, I'm going up to Shoelers Books, and I'm planning on getting the Schleich Lava Smasher for my collection. Also, I'll be building my elves a new dollhouse, with some help of course. Anyway, I'm still on the hunt for stuff for my collection. The current total, if you count the stuff I'll be ordering sometime, and everything else, is: 2246.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Dollhouse Info   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2022 4:06 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I've decided something: my elves and people like that don't need to live in a huge dollhouse, so instead, they'll live in a bag, and my supplies for my kingdom will be in another bag. No new additions yet, but that could change. The current total still stands at 2246. I'll let you all know if anything changes.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: A list of what I purchased   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2022 11:36 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, I went consigning, and managed to find a Schleich Allosaurus, a AAA tiger, and an unknown maker turkey. I also went to Shoelers, and bought a Schleich Brachiosaurus. I decided not to buy the Schleich Lava Smasher, because I thought it wasn't as impressive as the ice giant. Anyway, the current total of my collection is now 2248, and rising, so I'll post if there's more news.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Safari Order info   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 10:01 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I've done it, I've finally gotten around to ordering some of the new stuff from Safari. At this point, the current total in my collection is 2255, but that's if you count some other stuff which will be ordered from ebay, plus everything else. All in all, things are looking up for my collection, and the total of Safari Figures I have is 604. I don't mean to brag, but I keep track of how many figures from each brand I have, as well as what figures they are. Anyway, when my order arrives, I'll tell you all about it.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More AAA Info   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 30 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 7:22 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey, Mom and I looked up the figures that I got from consignment yesterday, and I found out that the turkey was made by Safari, so I didn't need that one. The dinosaur I got was indeed Schleich. The tiger was AAA, so I just got two things crossed off my searchlist. Still waiting for the Safari order to arrive, and the 5 things from ebay. But you know, it's fun waiting for that stuff, because it gives you something to look forward to, right? Anyway, no new additions yet, so I'll keep you posted if anything else comes my way.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 30 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 9:59 pm

Your poor figures that live in bags! Oh! Well, this is where my PlayVisions live as well...
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 30 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 10:56 pm

Dear Bowhead Whale,

Well the method of having my figures live in boxes or bags really does work. Besides, if I didn't do that, then my collection would take up a lot of space. See? Anyway, my figures aren't really poor, at all. In fact, my kingdom is doing pretty well these days, what with the new additions coming in pretty steadily. Thanks to Safari, my collection has grown quite a bit.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: 3 figures from Michaels   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 2:05 am

Dear Sts friends:

Today, I went to Michaels, and bought 3 Safari Figures. Here is a list of what I bought:

Safari Dilophosaurus.

Safari Sand Tiger Shark

And Safari Mako Shark.

All three ended up in my collection of course, which makes the total now 2266.

Anyway, that's the news for new additions. Still waiting for some things from ebay, and for my Safari order that I placed. Oh well, they'll arrive all in good time.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 2:51 am

Congratulations, More nice animals in your collection. Applause Applause Applause

I want the mako shark , it has nice pose and beautiful colors.

aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: New Papo Mutant found on ebay   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 5:23 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Hey guys, tonight I was browsing on ebay, and I found a mutant warrior by Papo called the ram mutant. I think I might get him for my collection, because he would fit right in with what's happening in my kingdom right now. Also, question, what are your thoughts on the Schleich Lava Smasher? Do you guys like it or not? What do you and or don't you like about it? When I first saw it, I wasn't that impressed. Okay, I guess I thought that he wasn't as good as the Ice Giant. Anyway, let me know your thoughts on this figure, because he's still on my list of "Maybe I'll get this." You know, sometimes, Searchlists are so hard to manage. Anyway, right now, the current total in my collection is 2267. That's if you count everything, including the stuff coming and to be ordered from ebay, and the stuff coming from Safari. But really, let me know what your impressions were for the Lava Smasher.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: News about the Lava Smasher   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 8:36 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I've changed more mind about the lava smasher, so I'll probably be getting him at the end of this month. Also planning on getting the Schleich Iguana and mandrill too. The Safari order I placed should be coming in a few days, so that's something to look forward to. Anyway, that's about it for new additions news. I'll post if there's more.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: The Safari Order has arrived   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 13, 2022 12:26 am

Dear Sts Friends,

Today, the latest order from Safari arrived, and I was very impressed withsh kinke whale, and almost thought it was the sei whale, because it looked so similar. Anyway, I got some figures for myself, and now my collection total, if you count the things I'll be ordering at the end of the month, plus the things I'll be ordering from ebay, is 2272. And that's if you count everything. No other new additions as of right now, so I'll post if there's more news.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More new Additions   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 14, 2022 10:54 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Went to a flee market tonight, and managed to find a schleich Barapasaurus and Terra bald eagle. That's about it for new additions for now, so I'll post if there's more news.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 14, 2022 11:02 pm

I like the pose of this schleich Barapasaurus because it has the front left leg raised.

Applause Applause

aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: The Magical Preserve Ranch: or, Fablehaven Reimagined   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 30 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2022 4:05 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, tonight's topic is about what my elves are up to. Currently, my queen has plans to start a unicorn and pegasus breeding ranch, a sort of farm and/or mythical preserve, sort of like Fable Haven, from the book series by Brandon Mull. Also, my elves are making a sculpture garden and museum. The big thing though is the mythical preserve. Now, here's a little history, for you to get the whole picture: Although my kingdom has people in it, they aren't all human. Therefore, I can have the ice giant by Schleich and the stone monster guarding the gates to the kingdom, and I can have various mermaids doing kitchen cooking, and so on and so on. By the way, Medusa is the head of the kitchen staff. In my stories, she always wears sunglasses. If she didn't do this, then she would turn everything to stone. No pun intended, because that is a title of an ELO song: "I've turned to stone, when you were gone, I can't go on." Ha ha ha, very funny. Does anyone else on this forum know about ELO? If you do, then great! I have about 3 albums of theirs in my collection of music. Oh dear, oopsy, I think I'm getting off track. Anyway, back to the kingdom. The name of my plastic figure kingdom as a whole is Purplewood, not like wood, like a beam or board, but wood like a forest. I think in German it would be "Lila-wald." I picked the name Purplewood, because I liked how it sounded in German. But now, here's the real question, even though the whole kingdom is called purplewood, what should I name the ranch/preserve? What about Purple Phoenix Ranch? See, I wanted the name to have some sort of recognizable mythical creature incorporated into it, so I picked the phoenix, because that's one that everyone knows. Anyway, if you like the name Purple Phoenix Ranch, then let me know. Also, if you want more information about my kingdom, then please reply to this post, and I'll tell you more.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Collecta Order from ebay arrived   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2022 5:27 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, the collectA order which I placed with ebay finally arrived! Yay! Anyway, here is a list of the figures I got. They're all really nice.

Collecta 88900 Komodo Dragon

Collecta 88967 Anglerfish

Collecta 88835 Sperm Whale

Collecta 88862 Minke Whale

And Collecta 88946 Cooperoceras

Like I said, they're all really nice, and all of them went into my collection. Anyway, I'll post if there's more news. I might be going out and about today, so we'll see what I find.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Safari Ltd Giraffe from 1996 found   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2022 1:18 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I went to the consignment shop, and managed to find a Safari Ltd Giraffe from 1996. And that was the only new addition for today. Nothing more to write as of now as far as new additions goes, but perhaps I'll have some more news in a few weeks. Either way, I'll keep you posted.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Today's adventure   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2022 11:18 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Today, I went up to the little consignment shop, and found 3 polar bears, brand unknown, but that mystery will oon be solved. I also purchased a Safari Kangaroo, which looks really old. I also went to Shoelers, where I purchased the following Schleich items:

13935 Lop Rabbit

14854 Iguana

14856 Mandrill

70145 Lava Smasher

and a Schleich wolf, who looks like he might be 14821, but at this point, I really can't tell.

Anyway, that's about it for news, so I'll post if there's more. The current total of my collection is now 2286.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Safari Order news   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2022 8:05 pm

Dear Sts Friends:

Today I placed an order with Safari Ltd, so this is coming soon. Well, that's something to look forward to. Not much else as far as new additions news goes, so I'll let you know if there's more.

Aschuck

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Aschuck's finds!
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next