Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pipsxlch's Finds

Go down 
+17
sunny
George
Jill
Kikimalou
Bonnie
Tiermann
halichoeres
landrover
costicuba
Saarlooswolfhound
Taos
Roger
Advicot
rogerpgvg
widukind
SUSANNE
pipsxlch
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2021 10:47 am

Nice additions and great Corythosaurus discovery Kelly Very Happy

I can't see the hypacrosaurus, I hope it is fine Wink

The dogs are looking fine, could you show bigger pics ?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2021 12:17 pm

That's fantastic that you can find figures like the Trakhener, that Tennessee is also a very nice figure! It is always a joy to see what you can find.

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2021 3:58 pm

I really miss going to flea markets and yard sales! What great finds you've made! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2021 9:52 pm

What fantastic finds again, I love the Monarch- it's amazing what you manage to find, it must make going to these places such a joy! sunny
I loved looking at the three wonderful dogs especially- I always think that Dobermann's pose really gives the model such a playful character! And the lovely pup in the flower pot, so sweet! I love you
You are so good at finding Hood Hounds too, these figures always have so much personality! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2021 9:52 pm

Wonderful additions especially the Trakhener and the dogs!

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2021 1:01 am

Hypacrosaur is fine, Christophe. Just got pushed aside a bit by the weird Corythosaur. I'll have to dig up its packed away baby for a picture.

Will do with the dogs! It's almost dark here, so it may be later this week.

Thanks, everyone! I'm trying to get up the courage to redo the bulldog into the Marine Corps Devil Dog for my husband.

Edit to add my lovely new Safari Hypacrosaur, the baby doesn't have to tag along with the Parasaurolophi anymore. Thanks Christophe!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 6 EmptySat May 01, 2021 5:03 am

Took my mom to a thrift store today, my sister in law invited her to the Arabian Regionals next week and she needed a suitcase. Had a bit of luck.
2002 Safari Carnegie, 2010 Mojo, 2011 Schleich, 2008 Safari, Terra by Battat, unshown 2001 Safari Spinosaurus
(Rogerio, got a Lego Brick now!)

2013 Schleich, 2008 Safari, unmarked Breyer? Haven't had time to research yet

With a Traditional Breyer, BIG Collie!

Detail work on face
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 6 EmptySat May 01, 2021 7:54 am

More lovely adiitions, - and the baby Hypacrosaur found his dad cheers

Fantastic collie I love you

George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 6 EmptySat May 01, 2021 9:40 am

Wow, that Collie IS by Breyer, and he's very rare in that colour! I can't believe someone would give that away to a thrift store Shocked

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There's the link to the mould, your tricolour is Jester and was a Breyerfest special run. You could only buy him at the event, not the online/store-special type runs they've done more recently, which can be got without going to Kentucky Laughing

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 6 EmptySat May 01, 2021 10:33 am

It was really a lucky visit to the trift store, I am not sure if it is fair that I congratulate you for finding a Lego brick. Laughing It seems your new Breyer dog is really a very special find, I had no idea if it was not George's post.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 6 EmptySat May 01, 2021 11:56 am

Nice catches again.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 6 EmptySat May 01, 2021 1:35 pm

Wow, congrats on all finds and especially Jester!! What a delightful bit of luck! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 6 EmptySat May 01, 2021 2:33 pm

Fantastic additions- but the Collie! affraid cheers cheers Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce
Ohhh wow, you found Jester! cheers When I saw this beautiful, beautiful collie in the photo I knew you had found something special- the pose, the colouring, that intelligent kind collie face and stunning, flowing sculpt! I love you Shocked And then I remembered that it was the same sculpt as one of my top two favourite Breyers- the Honey Collie! This model does come up now and then and is sable and white and reaches quite high prices- but I've never seen this gorgeous tricolour, it must be so valuable now! cheers Perfect that George included the link- thank you, I never knew so many variations existed- more collies to look out for now! Laughing  That really is such a special discovery, it just shows how lucky you can be! This model really is a masterpiece, a work of art- and I'm so glad you have given such a special model a good home, treasures like this definitely deserve to live with someone who will know their value and give them a lovely life like you! sunny
And interestingly, I have just found one up for sale! affraid
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 6 EmptySat May 01, 2021 5:35 pm

Really beautiful models but that collie especially! Huge congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 6 EmptySat May 01, 2021 6:58 pm

Great finds and especially the Breyer Rough Collie!!! Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 6 EmptySun May 02, 2021 1:31 am

Sorry for the delay Christophe, here are recent dogs...
I didn't photograph the sitting Bassett because I discovered it's porcelain, perhaps a Hagen Renaker or similar. I'm stupid and thought it hard plastic.
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 6 EmptySun May 02, 2021 2:04 am

Thank you everyone, and huge thanks for the link, George. How did that end up at a little local charity's thrift shop? Dare I admit I only paid 50 cents for it?

I've found a fair number of Breyers at this shop over the years, actually. Usually priced $1 in the toy section. Laughing it's in an older, not so well off part of town, but perhaps it's that quite a few older folks have lived in the old neighborhoods for decades, and are now passing. Maybe their heirs prefer just to donate than research and sell (often they live in other parts of the country).

This was the only Breyer this time. Maybe the donor didn't think a dog was worth anything, especially as it isn't stamped?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 6 EmptySun May 02, 2021 2:45 pm

Nice dogs :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 6 EmptySat May 08, 2021 4:11 am

I received the most amazing trade today from Saarlooswolfhound, it blew me away. She really put a lot of effort into amassing things that I like, and things I've now discovered I like such as Replica Toy Fish, but best of all, did a truly beautiful portrait of my German shepherd, Queenie. I didn't know she was doing it and haven't posted many pictures of her, so she really put a lot of thought and work into it! I'm over the moon!

And for Sbell, this goby is from a Ja-Ru toob that Paige pointed me at. Not a bad goby with a repaint.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 6 EmptySat May 08, 2021 7:44 am

I am so happy it got there safe and even better that you like everything! Idea

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 6 EmptySat May 08, 2021 8:22 am

Wonderful additions, especially the sea animals. I especially like the ray (but too huge for my zoo) and the little black and white fish :)

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 6 EmptySat May 08, 2021 5:55 pm

Fantastic additions!! Applause Applause Applause Applause

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 6 EmptySat May 08, 2021 5:58 pm

What a great haul, and what a beautiful custom and a wonderful surprise!
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 6 EmptySat May 08, 2021 9:49 pm

What an absolutely amazing array of models from one wonderful STS member to another wonderful STS member! cheers cheers
There are so many fantastic models there which I'm sure you love- it's always so special when a friend sends you exactly what you like, and all those fish models are beautiful! sunny
But most of all that stunning Queenie custom- wow! Shocked Applause I love you It's been painted perfectly and has such a likeness to Queenie- this must be one of Paige's best repaints- all those shades of brown, and they blend into each other so well in a way which really captures the fur texture! What a special model! sunny
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 6 EmptyTue May 18, 2021 2:10 am

Took a drive out of my area today and stopped at a thrift shop. Not much luck, but did find a K&M leopard shark, a couple weird hollow hard (feels rather like celluloid, though probably not) fish- an angel and an arowana, and a nice book on Matschie's tree kangaroo. Also an articulated K&M triceratops, is there interest with the dino crowd in these figures? I find them sometimes, but am not so into articulation myself.
Then HAD to go into a neighboring aquarium shop. Saw this nautilus figure there. They had a blue lobster figure also, maybe something for anyone interested in these hard to find species.
(husband found a couple things also, good he'll be more willing to go thrifting!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pipsxlch's Finds
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next