Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pipsxlch's Finds

Go down 
+17
sunny
George
Jill
Kikimalou
Bonnie
Tiermann
halichoeres
landrover
costicuba
Saarlooswolfhound
Taos
Roger
Advicot
rogerpgvg
widukind
SUSANNE
pipsxlch
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 6:34 pm

Wonderful finds, especially that worrt! Laughing affraid
It must have been so fun to dig out all these lovely figures, the dinosaurs have so much detail! Very Happy The flea market finds are interesting too, you're always so good at finding nice figures in places like this! Very Happy
I think the smilodon is from the film Ice Age, which would explain the earrings- you can see a photo here! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sunny
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 12:23 pm

Nice finds and additions!!

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 26, 2021 3:16 am

It's been quite awhile since I've had time to go fleamarketing- none nearby anymore!- or even thrifting. No luck there when I have gone. But I did well at Christmas.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
A heavy glass ranchu goldfish figurine, a beautiful ammonite fossil, and huge surprise! a Corythosaur figure from PNSO. Thanks Mom!
Then my husband got me this lot of unidentified goldfish figures I had admired on eBay, along with a cloissone ornament. Big thanks! Great Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 26, 2021 4:18 am

What a splendid Christmas! Each model is fantastic. Congratulations!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 26, 2021 11:19 am

Especially the different goldfishes are great :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 26, 2021 11:58 am

That must have been a wonderful Christmas, stunning PNSO model! Very Happy And the goldfish are perfect for you! santa
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 26, 2021 1:09 pm

Very fine catches Gifts cheers

The Corythosaurus is a real wonderful beauty and the Goldfishes crew is a beautiful mystery drunken
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 26, 2021 1:17 pm

Really great Christmas, those are what I call Solide Gold Aquatics. Laughing
PNSO model is a huge gift and one more set of goldfish for your already populated collection.

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 26, 2021 2:23 pm

Ooh, lovely selection! I look forward to seeing the PNSO out of the box, I'm not at all familiar with their back-catalogue of models (I came here from horse collecting, there's so many brands which are new to me) and seeing people introduce their own arrivals, with opinions and photos, is way more interesting and informative to me than just looking up the company's catalogue shots online.

The goldfish are a wonderful find, too, I don't know what's the most satisfying really - getting hold of something from a known brand which you've been hoping/planning for and finally achieve, or something like this totally out of the blue which you didn't know existed and would never have known to go searching for.

Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 26, 2021 2:54 pm

Superb additions especially the goldfish set!!!congrats!! Applause Applause Applause Applause

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 26, 2021 6:30 pm

Congrats pipsxich! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 26, 2021 8:08 pm

Those fish are all beautiful, congrats!! I don't know my goldfish terms, but the black, white, and gold one in the center is my favorite.
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 12:30 am

This lot is marvellous. Variety and nice colors.

Congratulations. sunny sunny

pipsxlch

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 5:51 am

Roger wrote:
Really great Christmas, those are what I call Solide Gold Aquatics. Laughing
PNSO model is a huge gift and one more set of goldfish for your already populated collection.

Hahaha! Laughing Applause I didn't get the goldfish from Solid Gold ( I think, since it was eBay) but hers came from the same people the person I got mine from bought them from. The Solid Gold site led me to Dandy Orandas, the US importer. They give a little history on their website.

Here's Caroline! I don't name my figures, but am fine with it if they come with one. The paint scheme would be good camouflage!
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 6:08 pm

And a quick comparison shot of the new Oranda with a few of the more familiar Japanese/Chinese models. The Yujin and JPC models are about the same size, the Wing Mau noticeably smaller, and this new one noticeably larger. Size isn't a real concern for me fortunately.
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 6:44 pm

The new goldfish are wonderful. I didn't realise that there are goldfish in so many different colours and shapes.

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 7:18 pm

Kelly I would LOVE to see a walk around of your goldfish collection someday! These Orandas are gorgeous and given that goldfish can get quite big I think the new one fits in well! The paint scheme on the PNSO is stunning as well!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 9:52 pm

I am not sure I wanted you to get my Solide joke. Laughing Wink

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 3:18 am

Paige, I haven't sent my goldies to the storage unit with the rest of my treasureds so that I can get you that walkaround- someday, when I find time!

I got a few things for my birthday- Mom got me another PNSO, Audrey the Lambeosaur, which I have already put in the storage unit but will retrieve for a pic. Mom sold her house and has to get out, so I'm there every day saving stuff for her. I bought myself some Safaris also.
Deinonychus and koi
Bowhead and right whales- I didn't remove things from their bags as I put them away, but the right whale escaped

A couple eBay figures, apparently characters from the program Adult Swim.

This tiny beautiful dwarf gourami figure is apparently an accessory to an action figure from a video game.

As I'm cleaning out my mom's garage, I found a few more figures. A 1983 Schleich rooster and a Playskool retriever.

Finding this beauty made me happy!

Found a few last things (I think last) today, they're in the car. Nothing spectacular,  but a few decent things. The number of My Little Ponies was mindboggling. Shocked affraid Laughing
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 3:24 am

So many fun things! The Koi, gourami, and plesio are especially fantastic!

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 5:28 am

Wonderful additions, especially the fishes. Have the harlequin tusk moveable parts?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 11:07 am

The Playskool retriever is absolutely gorgeous! cheers cheers sunny sunny I had never seen this dog before! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 11:34 am

Great additions!!!

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 4:04 pm

I wonder what's the idea of storing a Retriever together with a huge rooster. Nevertheless, I am glad you retrieved all these models.

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2022 5:22 am

After the better part of 20 years together, guess they're good friends now!

Andreas, the tusk doesn't have moveable parts. I put a link to the auction I bought the gourami from in the 'Pictures for TAW' thread for you, I think you would like this model!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pipsxlch's Finds   Pipsxlch's Finds - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pipsxlch's Finds
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next