Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*

Go down 
+28
Pardofelis
Jill
Birdsage
George
sunny
RtasVadumee
costicuba
Rakel
Bloodrayne
halichoeres
Megaptera
lucky luke
Roger
bmathison1972
rogerpgvg
Mitsukuni
pipsxlch
Taos
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
spacelab
widukind
Caracal
Advicot
Ana
landrover
Bonnie
Saarlooswolfhound
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 30 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 2:39 pm

Great pictures!

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 30 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 9:11 pm

Thank you everybody! 

I have struggled a little with frog collecting because so many of the models produced by the big 6 are often so generic or misidentified and for me, keeping one yellow frog straight from another yellow frog species wise just put too much strain on my brain... however, in recent years models have been produced or I discovered them and now I need... a few... in my collection. Wink This model was the original turning point for me, and my recent batch of coloratas have spoiled my amphibian shelves!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 4:32 pm

So many wonderful shots, but I think the wobbegong is my favorite of the ones I missed. Another that passes as a live photo quite easily!

And I love your amphibian shelves, yeeees. I love you Especially the salamanders! And your pacman photos, SO cute!! What a great model! I agree that model frogs tend to start blurring together, especially all the very imaginative knock off colorations. I had dozens of them as a kid, haha, most from the toy dispensers at the grocery. All very basic same shape with a rainbow of fictional markings. But you've picked and chosen some really excellent examples. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2021 7:13 am

Thank you Jill.  Very Happy

W.A.I. (Wildlife Artists Inc.) River otter
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2021 7:24 am

Photo 1: "I'm going to find a fish"
Photo 2: "Where have all the fishes gone?"
Photo 3: "I'll find you stupid fish!"

In the last photo the otter looks very determined to get what she's after.. Also wet.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2021 8:26 am

Cute

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2021 8:31 am

Very unexpected protagonist! Such beautiful pictures! Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2021 7:46 pm

Why dont know to less about W.A.I.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2021 8:10 pm

This is such a special model from such a special brand! cheers A perfect setting for this animal the water is beautiful! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2021 8:28 pm

What an adorable otter! I love the little strut

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2021 10:24 pm

Great model and nice photos Applause Applause

Birdsage

Birdsage

Country/State : United States/Texas

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 12:37 am

Nice photos for sure!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 3:21 pm

Thank you everyone. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 30 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 9:12 pm

landrover wrote:

Great model and nice photos Applause Applause

.. indeed! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:19 pm

Thanks Caracal. Very Happy

Safari caiman

Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:23 pm

Wonderful Caiman Applause

I also have this one. It's very well made. The model looks quite good in its natural habitat.
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:25 pm

I really love this caiman, I wish Papo would also make one Laughing

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:32 pm

I love the first and the third pictures! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 8:42 pm

Great river pictures for both species. That otter reminds me of one I have in the style of the sculpt, but a very different pose. I think it's the K&M river otter I have? Are they related?
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 9:07 pm

Looks incredibly realistic submerged in the river water! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2021 10:01 pm

Perfect way to present this figure. I like owning it and seeing it presented like that even makes me more proud of having one.

Joliezac wrote:
I really love this caiman, I wish Papo would also make one Laughing

Papo basically made a caiman when they released a crocodile baby.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 30 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2021 8:29 am

Bonnie wrote:
Looks incredibly realistic submerged in the river water! cheers cheers

cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 03, 2021 7:46 pm

Thank you everyone!
Nayab maned wolf

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 03, 2021 7:54 pm

I never knew Nayab made a maned wolf, it's a lovely little model and looks wonderfu in your photos! cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 30 EmptySun Oct 03, 2021 7:59 pm

cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next