Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*

Go down 
+28
Pardofelis
Jill
Birdsage
George
sunny
RtasVadumee
costicuba
Rakel
Bloodrayne
halichoeres
Megaptera
lucky luke
Roger
bmathison1972
rogerpgvg
Mitsukuni
pipsxlch
Taos
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
spacelab
widukind
Caracal
Advicot
Ana
landrover
Bonnie
Saarlooswolfhound
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 4:47 am

Look what you can do with a Nayab! cheers

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 31 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 12:53 pm

Thanks everyone!

One of my favorite models... Safari great lakes toob common mudpuppy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 31 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 2:41 pm

I missed a few posts here, sorry to be so late Sleep

I like very much the bath series and especially the Caiman and Mudpuppy ones. Very Happy

I have a question Paige, maybe I should find an answer in your other topics but I prefer to ask: What is the size of the WAI otter ? She is lovely and reminds me the AAA otters.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 31 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 5:49 pm

Lovely and unusual, this mudpuppy looks so realistic in your photos with the water! cheers As I've said before, I love muddy puppies! Laughing [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 31 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2021 10:31 pm

Thank you Kiki and Bonnie!

The otter is pretty big. As you can see in this photo, at least as big as a young lioness.   Laughing

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 31 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2021 2:26 am

Nice again. What brand is the red deer and the huge fish?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 31 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2021 4:12 am

I think you mean the caribou and sword fish? Both have no brand. The caribou is solid but the fish is a hollow bath toy type of figure.

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 31 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 6:20 am

CollectA cassowary

Third shot was blurry... I will retake one later today.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 31 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 4:15 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
I think you mean the caribou and sword fish? Both have no brand. The caribou is solid but the fish is a hollow bath toy type of figure.

Thank you

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 31 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 5:04 pm

Both these photos reveal the majesty of this model. The 2nd is just beautiful, it's like I see for the first time how colorful this Cassowary is, while the first one shows how realistic is the pose and movement it was sculpt.
The base works great, blending with the environment your photos were taken.
Applause
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 31 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 8:22 pm

Such a stunning bird, it really came to life in that second photo! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Jill

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 31 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2021 11:00 pm

I love that mudpuppy, what a good figure and nice photos! That second cassowary picture has a lot of life to it - it would be frightening to meet one of them at that angle, coming at you. Laughing
Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 12:35 am

Yeah, they're one of those things it's best to run away from immediately, rather than wait for it to reach you to find out it's friendly or not. Murderbirds Laughing

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 2:05 am

Want a hollow bath toy fish ! Laughing Great catch

As everybody, I like very much your river pics, they give justice to the CollectA cassowary.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 2:14 am

Thank you everyone. :) Unfortunately photo [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will have to wait as it is currently trying to snow here and I have not been able to negotiate Mr. Cassowary to accompany me outside. Wink

Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 6:10 am

Beautiful aquatic background and beautiful models too! the pictures with the mudpuppy are so realistic! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 10:23 am

Thank you Alain.  Cool

Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 31 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2021 1:30 am

I like this Cassowary a lot. cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 31 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2021 6:01 am

I have this bird figure and I think I never noticed how beautiful it is. Fantastic work from CollectA really. i think I like the Safari equally, we were lucky with these bird figures.

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 31 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2021 12:55 pm

Another delayed response, thank you Michael and Roger. :)

This topic will be delayed in updates for a while as my local area is in full freeze-plant die off mode and not suitable for nice photo taking. Wink Hopefully we may get some snow and I can do a photo shoot soon.

Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 31 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 3:31 am

Great photos!

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 31 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 10:27 am

This hibernating topic has awoken to spring! I had a few days off to pursue my hobbies and just popped down to small more natural area near my home.
CollectA white African male lion

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 31 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 12:25 pm

Such a regal model!!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 31 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 4:07 pm

Very Happy Applause cheers Cool
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 31 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 4:12 pm

Nice lion

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next