Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*

Go down 
+28
Pardofelis
Jill
Birdsage
George
sunny
RtasVadumee
costicuba
Rakel
Bloodrayne
halichoeres
Megaptera
lucky luke
Roger
bmathison1972
rogerpgvg
Mitsukuni
pipsxlch
Taos
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
spacelab
widukind
Caracal
Advicot
Ana
landrover
Bonnie
Saarlooswolfhound
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 32 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 1:06 pm

Nice that you can recover your hobbies. This lion really deserves such a nice place.

Jill

Country/State : USA

3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 32 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 7:05 pm

What a handsome guy! I'm glad you got a little window of "free" time. Looks like it was a beautiful day to do it!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 32 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 8:02 pm

cheers  and  sunny , it is rainy here  Crying or Very sad Wink
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 32 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2022 10:03 pm

One of my favourite non-dog models! cheers So majestic and beautifully made! drunken
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 32 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2022 10:40 pm

Thank you everyone! He is a handsome guy for sure. 

Next is the PV frilled lizard, such a fierce little guy!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 32 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2022 10:46 pm

cheers He is looking for food or looking for friends,,,,,

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 32 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2022 11:32 pm

... or looking for toys. Laughing
Beautiful fierce but scared guy. :)

Jill

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 32 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 12:05 am

I love him and your pictures of him! cheers The last one is especially great. He looks much larger than he is (as is clearly his goal!).
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 32 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 4:43 am

Love the last one!!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 32 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 7:07 am

A very good figure of a frilled lizard

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 32 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 10:22 am

The last photo is my favourite, too; the sandy surface and the way those twigs are set further back really helps him look to-scale with his little patch of habitat there.

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 32 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 5:31 pm

Thank you everyone. :)

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 32 EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 6:55 pm

Bullyland Malamute

Love his face

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 12:15 am

Beautiful dog!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 32 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 4:18 am

Thank you Jolie!

I finally got a new wall display for my latest butterflies (the Safari Authentics). Very pleased with it. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 32 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 5:53 am

I actually haven't seen these butterflies before, they're stunning! Love your display it looks great cheers cheers

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 32 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 9:23 am

Nice butterflies

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 32 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2022 1:38 pm

What a clever way to turn a display of butterfly figures into a decoration with very good taste.

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 32 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2022 1:59 pm

I have all my flat butterflies in Riker mounts, which were designed for butterfly specimens.

Here's an example (if you don't mind me posting my pic in your thread):

And after I donated most of my real insect specimens to a local museum (keeping only a synoptic collection for my research), I put my non-dynamic insects in the empty Cornell drawers like specimens:

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 32 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2022 5:35 am

Thanks everyone! 

Blaine, I do not mind AT ALL. :) Splendid collection and display! Your storage system is very efficient. If only most collections could be so well curated and space efficient.  drunken

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 32 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2022 5:41 am

ELC muntjac deer. One of my favorites.

Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 32 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2022 6:48 am

Awww, I didn't know about this figure. It's lovely!! Love the closeups I love you

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 32 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2022 5:49 pm

I like this muntjak

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 32 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2022 8:22 pm

It is such a wonderful model, and even if mine has been much loved already , I love him too cheers

Beautyful pictures, he looks like he is in his right place drunken

It is strange that there are so few muntjac models : There is this one, the ones from Noah's Pals, and then one from ( of course) Kayodo in TAW  scratch

WOW ! Blaine ! That looks fabulous affraid I am seriously impressed !!!! Applause
I bet you never have to search for 20 minutes to find a specific model Laughing

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 32 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2022 10:06 pm

Probably the most interesting ELC release. As Susanne mentioned, it is not common to see this kind of deer in toy shape.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*   3 - Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update* - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's collection display and closeups. *Happy Update*
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next