Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!

Go down 
+19
costicuba
Tove
JamesPanda
Caracal
Mitsukuni
George
landrover
thebritfarmer
Joliezac
rogerpgvg
pipsxlch
Taos
Roger
bmathison1972
SUSANNE
widukind
Jill
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonnie
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! Empty
PostSubject: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 11:30 pm

I have been on STS for almost 2 years now and always planned to open this topic- but I guess better late than never! Very Happy Feel free to skip this introduction too, I don't expect anyone to read it, it's just for background information! Laughing
My dog collection is a massive part of my life now, as is this hobby and everything linked to it. I can certainly say that since joining STS, my whole view of collecting changed and my eyes were opened to an entire new world of dogs and since then I have become even more passionate about collecting and my collection had grown and changed, largely due to such kind members who have helped me endless amounts and I will try to mention you where relevant! sunny  It is far from complete in terms of major brands and key series, as I only switched to collecting dogs since joining this forum (As lots of you will remember from my original collection topic!) My Schleich dogs are the only ones that are anywhere near complete, and even with those there are lots of gaps! Brands such as Safari, Mojo, CollectA were all completely new to me and so this topic won't as yet be as comprehensive as I hoped but as it grows I hope it will become more useful! That said, there are infinite dogs out there and in this sense it will never be 'complete'! Wink  Dogs aren't the main collecting focus of most people but I hope that you will enjoy this little topic as I update it and gain something from it! I am really looking forward to being able to document it finally somewhere and organise the whole collection through this topic! sunny
Funnily enough when I was much, much younger I had a collection of a handful of dogs, only a few, which I kept in a small pot, and always dreamed that I would have some sort of large collection of dogs one day. The thought left my mind for a few years, until I discovered Schleich and casually began collecting all animals, which then branched out into different brands. Then, as lockdown started, I had much more time to myself and started to research more about this hobby and came across STS.Very Happy  Dogs had always been my favourite animal, always an obsession, and so after finding STS I discovered an entire world of dog figures I didn't even know exist, a community of people who shared this hobby (I thought I was the only one!) and immediately I knew that dogs would be my central focus from that point onwards! Very Happy My passion for it has only grown ever since and I am still discovering new figures I have never seen- and I collect absolutely any dog, any material, size, brand, style (realistic/ cartoon), so long as I don't have the dog already, it will join my collection! Very Happy That being said I don't turn my back on doubles either, I love repainting dogs and also think rows of the same model can display really nicely too!
I've often wondered why I love collecting dogs so much, and I think it's because it draws on my love of both the species and art/ sculpting. I love seeing how the different sculptors choose to represent each breed, and also the variety of dogs themselves, I love being able to collect miniatures of all the breeds I know and love! flower I also really love dogs as a focus, they aren't so rare in figure form that you run out of figures to collect, but also provide a species specific focus that isn't too overwhelming!
Anyway, enough about me, on to the dogs! I'm hoping to present this topic by brand A-Z, and within brand organise the dogs by breed! For each dog I'll list its release date if known, series if known, and breed. I'll update the photos every time a new addition arrives and so all photos of each brand will always be an updated view of my collection. And this post will eventually become a contents so that anyone who is interested can quickly search for a dog as I'll list brands by page! Very Happy I'm also planning to open my additions topic too, another long overdue topic as there have been so many kind members and amazing trades- I'm pretty sure my dog collection has doubled since joining here! Very Happy
Contents
AAA.......................................Page 1
A&A.......................................Page 2
Battat....................................Page 2
B&M......................................Page 2
Beswick..................................Page 2
Breyer....................................Page 2
Britains..................................Page 3
Bullyland................................Page 3
Butler & Peach.........................Page 3
CollectA..................................Page 4
Cool Things.............................Page 4
Dolls House Emporium..............Page 4
DOM......................................Page 4
Eikoh.....................................Page 4

Last edited by Bonnie on Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:45 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 11:31 pm

To start off, first up in the alphabet is AAA!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Breeds
Left to right:
Border Collie
Borzoi
Beagle
Boxer
English Bulldog
Hungarian Vizsla
Comments
I love the fact that AAA chose to make a model of a borzoi, not common at all in figure form but a very majestic breed! Very Happy The bulldog has great character and the vizsla is among my favourites from this brand, there is something about this dog I really love, I think it's the sweet gentle expression which reminds me so much of Otter! The larger AAA dogs seem to be really rare, some more than others, but it took me a long time to find these ones, all the way from Spain! Shocked Thanks to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for the lovely beagle as part of our trade! Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Breeds
Left to Right:
Irish Setter (Although the way it is painted reminds me more of an English setter)
Poodle
Labrador Retriever
West Highland White Terrier
Comments
There are 2 variations of this setter, the one I have I believe is the rarer of the two but the other one is the more traditional red colour. Have always loved the little lab puppy too! Very Happy Thanks must go to  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  here for helping me to navigate the Spanish site I bought them from, I doubt I would have found any of these AAA dogs without searching there!

Last edited by Bonnie on Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 11:48 pm

To start off, great topic! I love your AAA doggos, several I need. That bulldog and setter especially are lovely for the obvious character sculpted in them. Thank you for sharing your collecting history so far (A whole 2 years! Wow!). Here's hoping that you stick around for many more to come!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! EmptyMon Jul 11, 2022 1:13 am

Oh, very excited to see your collection, I'm glad you've decided to share it! I love dog figures, and I can't wait to see what all is out there I've never seen before. I know you have a pretty comprehensive understanding of what exists. The AAA topic is a great place to begin, I love their figures so much and I had no idea several of these existed. The borzoi is my favorite, I know it's a hard one to find, but I also love that vizsla. There is something about AAA that I haven't been able to figure out how to describe, the texture of them, that is so appealing to me. (Not the literal plastic texture, but like the visual texture of them . . . the way they are sculpted and painted).

I think it's interesting to read how you found your collection focus and what your interests are. Looking forward to this thread! :)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! EmptyMon Jul 11, 2022 9:14 am

Nice start Bonnie :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! EmptyMon Jul 11, 2022 10:52 am

HURRAAAY cheers

This is the topic I have hoped for for a long time Wink

Those AAA dogs are beautyful. Most of them I have never even seen before.

I look very much forward to reading the full intro , but some friends will be here for lunch.
You know " don't make lunch, just a stale piece of bred is fine", and you should see their faces if I did just that Laughing

Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! EmptyMon Jul 11, 2022 11:59 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
To start off, great topic! I love your AAA doggos, several I need. That bulldog and setter especially are lovely for the obvious character sculpted in them. Thank you for sharing your collecting history so far (A whole 2 years! Wow!). Here's hoping that you stick around for many more to come!
Thank you Paige! sunny I do hope you can find the AAA dogs you need, they really are lovely- I'll certainly keep an eye out for them! Yes, it's really hard to believe that it's been 2 years, it feels like yesterday! Shocked

Jill wrote:
Oh, very excited to see your collection, I'm glad you've decided to share it! I love dog figures, and I can't wait to see what all is out there I've never seen before. I know you have a pretty comprehensive understanding of what exists. The AAA topic is a great place to begin, I love their figures so much and I had no idea several of these existed. The borzoi is my favorite, I know it's a hard one to find, but I also love that vizsla. There is something about AAA that I haven't been able to figure out how to describe, the texture of them, that is so appealing to me. (Not the literal plastic texture, but like the visual texture of them . . . the way they are sculpted and painted).

I think it's interesting to read how you found your collection focus and what your interests are. Looking forward to this thread! :)
Ahh I'm so glad you're excited to see! :) I've learnt a lot from your dog collection, so thank you! sunny Lots of new figures I've never seen before and which have now joined my list since seeing your collection! I totally agree, there is something that's really appealing about them- I quite like how they look less stiff/ static than a resin dog at this scale, there's a sort of motion to the way they are sculpted which is nice! cheers

widukind wrote:
Nice start Bonnie :)
Thank you so much Andreas! sunny

SUSANNE wrote:
HURRAAAY cheers

This is the topic I have hoped for for a long time Wink

Those AAA dogs are beautyful. Most of them I have never even seen before.

I look very much forward to reading the full intro , but some friends will be here for lunch.
You know " don't make lunch, just a stale piece of bred is fine", and you should see their faces if I did just that Laughing
Thank you so much Susanne! flower Yes, definitely more important to make a good lunch!! I hope you have a lovely time with your friends! sunny
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! EmptyMon Jul 11, 2022 12:08 pm

Totally forgot this border collie, but added now :)
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! EmptyMon Jul 11, 2022 1:34 pm

this will be a fun collection to watch build; don't know much about dog figures so will be a lot to learn!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! EmptyMon Jul 11, 2022 4:19 pm

I'm so glad you've finally found time to open your dog collection topic.
I've read your introduction and I really enjoy this kind of stories. It's so nice to know STS helped you to get even more excited about a hobby that has been very important for you since your childhood.
You don't need to thank me for suggesting a link, I wished I could contribute more decisively to your collection. I intend to be a faithful follower of this topic. Very Happy

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! EmptyMon Jul 11, 2022 9:30 pm

Great start and some wonderful models!!!! and quite a number I have to keep a lookout for!!

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! EmptyMon Jul 11, 2022 10:01 pm

Applause cheers That you are showing your dogs finally! I really look forward to seeing all your lovely dogs.
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! EmptyMon Jul 11, 2022 10:11 pm

Great to see your dog collection. Looking forward to more! Dogs are excellent for collecting, because there are so many breeds and most brands make several. I am curious, what breed is most commonly made as a figure? And which breed hasn't been made yet (but should be)?

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 1:11 am

Let's see what Bonnie says... I would guess the German shepherd as most commonly made over the years, and since tiny dogs are all the rage anymore, I'm surprised there aren't more Chihuahuas, Shih Tzus, Yorkies etc. even families are getting these breeds although IMHO they are unsuited as children's dogs. The various poodle mixes are so popular now too, and should be a relatively easy sculpt and to a degree all interchangeable so bang for the company's buck.
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 1:32 am

I only have a couple of dog figurines, can't wait to see all the wonderful models you have!

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
thebritfarmer

thebritfarmer

Country/State : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 1:38 am

Great collection so far! Looking forward to seeing it progress. Although I don't collect dogs, I do love them. :)
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 5:30 am

Wow, splendid dogs. I want to see more Applause Applause

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 12:26 pm

rogerpgvg wrote:
Great to see your dog collection. Looking forward to more! Dogs are excellent for collecting, because there are so many breeds and most brands make several. I am curious, what breed is most commonly made as a figure? And which breed hasn't been made yet (but should be)?

I opened [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sometime ago about the 5 most popular dog breeds in toy shape.
It is missing pictures, I may "restore" them since they're from TAW and it is easy to fix. Though, Bonnie's topic can certainly give us a more abrangent overview.

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 12:40 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
this will be a fun collection to watch build; don't know much about dog figures so will be a lot to learn!
Thanks Blaine! sunny I know dogs aren't your main collecting subject but I hope you'll take something from it! :) I can certainly say I've learnt a lot about the amazing variety of species out there from your museum of natural history!

Roger wrote:
I'm so glad you've finally found time to open your dog collection topic.
I've read your introduction and I really enjoy this kind of stories. It's so nice to know STS helped you to get even more excited about a hobby that has been very important for you since your childhood.
You don't need to thank me for suggesting a link, I wished I could contribute more decisively to your collection. I intend to be a faithful follower of this topic. Very Happy
I'm glad you enjoyed my little introduction! Very Happy STS has been more than amazing, I really think that anyone in this hobby should at least join it, all the best advice I've ever found has been from here. You have already helped me immensely with lots to do with my collection, and it was much more than a link, I seem to remember you helping me translate Spanish too! Very Happy

Taos wrote:
Great start and some wonderful models!!!! and quite a number I have to keep a lookout for!!
Thank you!! Good luck finding them, you already have a super AAA dog collection and so I'm sure it won't be long until you grab these ones!

pipsxlch wrote:
Applause cheers That you are showing your dogs finally! I really look forward to seeing all your lovely dogs.
Thank you Kelly! cheers  cheers  You have helped me amazing amounts with lots of lovely dogs here, so thank you! :)

rogerpgvg wrote:
Britains will be soon and I know who to thank there! Very Happy I agree, I love collecting them, and it seems that every day I discover a new figure and there are some beautiful models out there. I'd agree with Kelly in that it's the GSD I think, as can be seen from Roger's interesting survey! Very Happy That's an interesting question too, there have been hundreds of breeds that have never been made but I'm trying to think which should be... it would probably be a breed which is relatively popular and yet has been overlooked. study  I may think of some later but off the top of my head I don't think there are any Belgian shepherds (especially the malinois), border terriers, Irish wolfhounds or flat-coated retrievers in plastic, although most key breeds can be found in materials such as china/ resin. Perhaps these breeds aren't as popular worldwide but I think there should be a border terrier, they're one of the terriers I see the most here! And now I feel as though there is one of this breed and I just can't think.. Laughing The Belgian shepherds, if they were made, were probably mistaken for GSDs, and the flatties seem to be overlooked by the other retrievers even though they're still a fairly key breed and one was the overall winner at Crufts this year! And the Irish wolfhound is such an iconic, impressive breed and would make a wonderful figure, I'm surprised none of the major brands have made one!

pipsxlch wrote:
Let's see what Bonnie says... I would guess the German shepherd as most commonly made over the years, and since tiny dogs are all the rage anymore, I'm surprised there aren't more Chihuahuas, Shih Tzus, Yorkies etc. even families are getting these breeds although IMHO they are unsuited as children's dogs. The various poodle mixes are so popular now too, and should be a relatively easy sculpt and to a degree all interchangeable so bang for the company's buck.
Yes, yes definitely!! I think you're right about the GSDs and I'm also surprised there aren't more of those little breeds. I'm sure you're right there too and the brands will before long be making all sorts of cockapoos and doodles, they'll sell well seeing how many there are these days, have a natural cuteness about them that children will like and I hadn't thought of that, can easily be interchangeable and re-released for sure! study

Joliezac wrote:
I only have a couple of dog figurines, can't wait to see all the wonderful models you have!
Thank you so much! sunny I'm sure your 2 are very special! :)

thebritfarmer wrote:
Great collection so far! Looking forward to seeing it progress. Although I don't collect dogs, I do love them. :)
Wonderful to have another dog lover! cheers It's really hard not to love a dog! Very Happy

landrover wrote:
Wow, splendid dogs. I want to see more Applause Applause
Thank you Fernando! sunny You have a great collection of dogs I've never seen before so it has been really inspiring to see! And I hope to go quite rapidly through it all so there will be more dogs before long Wink

Last edited by Bonnie on Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 12:42 pm

Roger wrote:
rogerpgvg wrote:

I opened [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sometime ago about the 5 most popular dog breeds in toy shape.
It is missing pictures, I may "restore" them since they're from TAW and it is easy to fix. Though, Bonnie's topic can certainly give us a more abrangent overview.
Just seen this after posting my reply, thanks for the link! I was trying to find it as I remember seeing the topic but I'm glad you managed to link it here! It's a very interesting list study .
Back to top Go down
George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 6:00 pm

I really liked reading the backstory of how your collecting began and changed, and how the forum has shaped and focused your collection onto the dogs we all associate with you! We all have these stories, but they don't often get shared, so thank you for typing it all out even if you did think it'd be too long for us to want to read through!

Looking forward to seeing more of the brands you've gathered - it's interesting to present them in groups like this, we can compare what variety breeds you've got from the different companies.

rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 10:49 pm

The German shepherd as the most common dog figure makes sense, as they are a very well-known breed. I guess Dalmatians at number 4 are more common as models than as dogs that people own. I am guessing that the golden retriever is most common in your collection?

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 11:23 pm

George wrote:
I really liked reading the backstory of how your collecting began and changed, and how the forum has shaped and focused your collection onto the dogs we all associate with you! We all have these stories, but they don't often get shared, so thank you for typing it all out even if you did think it'd be too long for us to want to read through!

Looking forward to seeing more of the brands you've gathered - it's interesting to present them in groups like this, we can compare what variety breeds you've got from the different companies.
Thank you so much George, it's nice to know you enjoyed my story as I wasn't sure it would be too interesting but I thought might help give some background information and meaning behind the collection! And thank you, I was debating whether to do it by brand or by breed but I think by brand allowed for more of a variety in each photo, and more to include per photo as some breeds are limited in numbers!

rogerpgvg wrote:
The German shepherd as the most common dog figure makes sense, as they are a very well-known breed. I guess Dalmatians at number 4 are more common as models than as dogs that people own. I am guessing that the golden retriever is most common in your collection?
I agree, I was quite surprised by the dalmatian as I hardly see any in real life, and yet they're so common as a model, but that's probably the 101 Dalmatians influence I think. study I think you're right there! Laughing It's hard not to resist every golden-coloured dog model I see!
Back to top Go down
Mitsukuni

Mitsukuni

Country/State : United states/ohio

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! EmptyWed Jul 13, 2022 6:23 am

What a wonderful start Lilias! I love seeing your AAA puppies and I can’t wait to see more! I completely agree with Jill that there is something special about AAA’s way of sculpting:D

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! EmptyWed Jul 13, 2022 12:26 pm

Thank you so much! sunny AAA really is wonderful! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next