Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!

Go down 
+19
costicuba
Tove
JamesPanda
Caracal
Mitsukuni
George
landrover
thebritfarmer
Joliezac
rogerpgvg
pipsxlch
Taos
Roger
bmathison1972
SUSANNE
widukind
Jill
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonnie
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 8:15 pm

So realistic sculpting, colours and attitudes at a so little scale for this wonderful Eikoh series! cheers cheers drunken
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 8:50 pm

Wonderful models, all of them!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 9:19 pm

Many nice figures :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 9:58 pm

Great collection again especially the Eikoh dogs!!!

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2022 3:06 pm

So nice that you show such different concepts as dollhouse figures, vintage models and gashapon like collectibles.
Eikoh models mix the Japanese quality and concept to the western charm. They're not as realistic as CollectA but they are extremly attractive and realistic enough. I also love so much Eikoh models.

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 10:34 pm

Caracal wrote:
So realistic sculpting, colours and attitudes at a so little scale for this wonderful Eikoh series! cheers cheers drunken
Totally agree! cheers Each little dog has been captured so perfectly! drunken Eikoh series truly are treasures!

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Wonderful models, all of them!
Thank you very much! cheers sunny

widukind wrote:
Many nice figures :)
Thank you so much Andreas :)

Taos wrote:
Great collection again especially the Eikoh dogs!!!
Thank you!! The Eikoh dogs are beauties, it's wonderful that they have released a new series! Very Happy

Roger wrote:
So nice that you show such different concepts as dollhouse figures, vintage models and gashapon like collectibles.
Eikoh models mix the Japanese quality and concept to the western charm. They're not as realistic as CollectA but they are extremly attractive and realistic enough. I also love so much Eikoh models.
I'm so glad you enjoyed the variety! Very Happy And I am also glad that you too share my passions for Eikoh models- you describe them perfectly! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5