Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!

Go down 
+19
costicuba
Tove
JamesPanda
Caracal
Mitsukuni
George
landrover
thebritfarmer
Joliezac
rogerpgvg
pipsxlch
Taos
Roger
bmathison1972
SUSANNE
widukind
Jill
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonnie
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2022 2:25 pm

Congrats for these fine dogs Bonnie! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2022 4:01 pm

Thank you very much Alain! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2022 10:32 am

Lovely collie also Very Happy

Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2022 11:54 pm

Thanks Susanne! sunny
Moving swiftly on to the next batch of dogs! Firstly, A&A: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
A&A is a global company which produces vending machine toys, these dogs came in the capsules shown.  There were 3 series of 14 dogs each, and a 4th series of 12 dogs, all made of a rubbery material and representing the puppy of each breed. The series were called both 'Adopt a Puppy' and 'Puppy Palz' study They also made the Hood Hounds, but I don't have any of them yet!
Series 1:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Breeds
Left to right:
Basset Hound 'Cupid'
Beagle 'Tucker'
Boston Terrier 'Beans'
Cocker Spaniel 'Ginger'
Dalmatian 'Dexter'
Golden Retriever 'Sandy'
Rottweiler 'Musket'
West Highland White Terrier (?) 'Mac'
Series 2:
Breeds
Left to right:
Chow Chow
Leonberger (?)
Series 4:
Breeds
Left to right:
Dalmatian
English Bulldog
Comments
Not the easiest to complete series with these ones as it's such a lottery what you get and doubles are inevitable! And the vending machine near us moved through the series fairly quickly and so I'll probably just hunt down the other puppies on Ebay at a later date. I actually really like the style, they're sweet without being overly cartoony, using the natural cuteness of puppies and considering the size have a great level of detail to show each breed! Very Happy Thank you to  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  for 3 of these lovely pups as part of our trade! Very Happy

And also in this post we have Battat: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The dogs made by this company are from the 'Terra' line by Battat. This brand made a selection of dogs including a golden retriever family, dalmatians and a couple of puppies as part of different sets.
Breeds
Golden Retrievers, released 2015
Comments
I love this little family, mainly because of the fact they are goldens but also because they're actually pretty nice models and Battat did an amazing job by not making them overly cute and still maintaining a level of realism! I love their happy expressions and even if the proportions of the legs are slightly off the detail in the fur is wonderful! sunny They scale well with the major brand dogs too and the puppies are lovely, I adore this retriever family. I love you
And I apologise for the photos, my camera isn't great- I need to figure out how to take clearer ones!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 1:27 am

I really enjoy all the effort you put on your posts. All this information about the brands and respective series is also very useful to support the editing job on TAW. Since Emilia's website desapeared, I feel somewhat orphaned. Laughing
It seems my Battat fox is much larger than your dogs. Laughing

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 6:43 am

Nice again Bonnie

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 9:38 am

The AAA canines are brilliant and it's a great way to start building any collection with the Borzoi and Vizla of AAA.. Nice topic and well written , it's like reading through an interesting blog

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 11:04 pm

Roger wrote:
I really enjoy all the effort you put on your posts. All this information about the brands and respective series is also very useful to support the editing job on TAW. Since Emilia's website desapeared, I feel somewhat orphaned. Laughing
It seems my Battat fox is much larger than your dogs. Laughing
Thank you Roger! sunny I'm glad my knowledge can be of some use, although it's nowhere near as comprehensive as Emilia's incredible understanding of the dogs out there! That's interesting about the fox too! Laughing

widukind wrote:
Nice again Bonnie
Thank you very much Andreas! Very Happy

JamesPanda wrote:
The AAA canines are brilliant and it's a great way to  start building any collection with the Borzoi and Vizla of AAA.. Nice topic and well written , it's like reading through an interesting blog
Thank you for such kind words, I really appreciate it! sunny I really love the Borzoi and Vizsla too! :)
Back to top Go down
Tove

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2022 12:30 pm

sunny What a nice start on a new topic! Of course I read your long intro too. I like it so much and it was not too much to read.
I'm sure it will be fun and interesting to follow this topic.
The AAA models are so beautiful sculpted. Personally I like best the Irish setter. It has such a charming pose. (The rest are also very nice.)

Thank you for starting this topic. Applause
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2022 3:49 pm

Tove wrote:
sunny What a nice start on a new topic! Of course I read your long intro too. I like it so much and it was not too much to read.
I'm sure it will be fun and interesting to follow this topic.
The AAA models are so beautiful sculpted. Personally I like best the Irish setter. It has such a charming pose. (The rest are also very nice.)

Thank you for starting this topic. Applause
Thank you so much for such a lovely comment Tove! sunny I'm glad you liked the intro too, perhaps it wasn't so tiresome for people after all! Very Happy Laughing That's so interesting that you like the setter, I really like this model too! The pose is very charming for sure! :)
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2022 4:47 pm

Great selection of models again!!!

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2022 5:32 pm

I just love those teeny little dogs! I have ended up with several, and know what they are thanks to you. The series one is especially nice, the proportions match the puppies very well. I feel like a couple I have have got really large heads. Laughing

the Battat goldens are lovely, too! It's interesting to me to see how breeds like Goldens are represented, because individuals are by and large very similar colors so you don't have as many options as horses, for instance, where you can represent individuals easily with color. In the way vein, though, I feel like I never see very light or very red golden models, mostly the classic midtone. I'd love to see more dark ones.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2022 8:03 pm

Such cute puppies ! And I love those little boxes drunken

Those retrievers are lovely ! I never noticed them before .

Thankyou again for this fascinating topic, dear Lillias cheers

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 3:48 am

It is great , that finally you started this topic dear Lillias cheers
I`ll be wathing your photos with joy sunny
So far , a great start Applause

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 2:08 pm

Taos wrote:
Great selection of models again!!!
Thank you very much Taylor!!

Jill wrote:
I just love those teeny little dogs! I have ended up with several, and know what they are thanks to you. The series one is especially nice, the proportions match the puppies very well. I feel like a couple I have have got really large heads. Laughing

the Battat goldens are lovely, too! It's interesting to me to see how breeds like Goldens are represented, because individuals are by and large very similar colors so you don't have as many options as horses, for instance, where you can represent individuals easily with color. In the way vein, though, I feel like I never see very light or very red golden models, mostly the classic midtone. I'd love to see more dark ones.
I thought you'd like these dogs, the sort of models you like to collect! I totally agree, series 1 is by far the nicest, some of the others do have quite big heads Laughing - the first series reminds me quite a lot of Japanese style models, small but lovely models. That's a very interesting point about the goldens, that midtone colour is for sure the most popular. Off the top of my head the Keenway model is a darker, more rich gold and as far as I can remember the only light/ cream coloured ones are an exclusive Schleich family which I eventually found but wasn't the easiest for a number of reasons! pale

SUSANNE wrote:
Such cute puppies ! And I love those little boxes drunken

Those retrievers are lovely ! I never noticed them before .

Thankyou again for this fascinating topic, dear Lillias cheers
Thank you so much Susanne! sunny They're very sweet and the little boxes just add to that! cheers It's a nice idea and makes them quite collectible if that makes sense! Very Happy

costicuba wrote:
It is great , that finally you started this topic dear Lillias cheers
I`ll be wathing your photos with joy sunny
So far , a great start Applause
Thank you very much Kosta! flower I'm glad watching these photos of my eclectic mix of dogs will bring you joy! :)
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2022 9:12 pm

Beautiful golden retrievers!

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2022 3:04 am

how wonderful that you are writing about your favourite subject Very Happy
And it is great to read your story too :)

I really like the borzoi most of all I think, and it's interesting to see such curly fur on it. Maybe the model is slightly exaggerated with it's curliness, as in real life the Borzois are very sleek.

Every time I look at the dog models I have I think of you Bonnie! I have some on my trade thread - let me know if any take your interest ?
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2022 3:55 pm

Thanks Roger, I love those goldens too! Very Happy
And thank you very much Sunny! sunny I see what you mean there, looking at photos now of Borzois they do have a finer, sleeker coat! But I guess it's just the AAA style, lots of motion in their sculpts and attention to all the details on the coat! Very Happy
And I had seen your wonderful dogs on your trade thread, thank you! Very Happy You have some lovely ones there but I was waiting until I had more models my end for trades as I'm slightly short at the moment and am trying not to reserve too much!- I have a few things but they may not be of your collecting taste! :)
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2022 7:47 pm

yes I think the individual brands all have their own style of how they represent the coats on different species.

I don't mind holding trades. Just message if you change your mind Bonnie.
And I have quite an eclectic collecting style, so you never know, you may have something I'd like :) ?
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2022 8:37 pm

Thank you so much Sunny, I'll message you to see if anything appeals! Very Happy

Updating again, firstly B&M Retail Ltd: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
These dogs were part of their Natures Classics line, in total there were 18 dogs (6 families) of the following breeds: Golden retrievers x2, Bernese mountain dogs, German shepherds, Labrador retrievers and Huskies. A couple of the families seem heavily Schleich-inspired, but on the whole they're unique models, similar in style to the major brands and scaling well with them too. I love this series and it's a shame they're so hard to find now, have only managed to find this family:
Breeds
Golden Retrievers
Comments
I can't not love a golden model and I think this little family is great! Very Happy I can see some influences from the Schleich earlier models but the poses are entirely different and very much sum up their personality as a breed- always looking up and wagging, hoping to have some attention! Very Happy The adult to the left is especially nice in terms of all the detail in the fur :) And I forgot to say [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but these are also a darker gold!

And then, Beswick: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This famous English brand founded in 1894 continues to produce ceramic models to this day and has an extensive selection of dogs. The models I have are of varying value but are all vintage- the foxhound and dalmatian being the most rare. study
Breeds
Left to right:
Labrador Retriever, released 1958 - 1994 - 'Solomon of Wendover'
Dalmatian, released 1961 - 2002
West Highland White Terriers, released 1980- 1989
English Cocker Spaniels, released 1993
English Foxhound, released 1941- 1969
Comments
There is something so special about China/ porcelain models, they look beautiful on display and the variety of breeds made by this brand, and all ceramic brands, is wonderful and makes them highly collectible! Very Happy They're much more expensive than plastic models though so I don't collect them as often as I would like to, but they're so beautiful that I can't resist every now and then! :) I love this large Labrador especially, he has pride of place on my shelves!

To round up this update, Breyer [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Famous for the horses, not much needs to be said here as it's a pretty well known brand! They have made the most amazing selection of dogs, from various series in a variety of colour variations, scales, sets and eras. Most well known are the dogs from their Companion Animal line started in 1999:
Breeds
Left to Right:
Rottweiler- (Black and Brown) (2 variations known) - 2004- 2006
Jack Russell Terrier- (10 variations known)- Dog House Gift Set - 2002-2006, re-released 2010-2020
Border Collie- Stablemate line- Deluxe Animal Hospital Set, released 2010
Pembroke Welsh Corgi (Golden eyes)- Vet Care Set - 2012-2013
Pembroke Welsh Corgi (Golden Brown and White) - 1999-2006 (6 corgi variations known)
Australian Shepherd - 2000-2006
Great Dane (Harlequin variation) (3 variations known) - Popular Dog Two-Piece Gift Set - 2004-2006
Breeds
Left to right:
Labrador Retriever (Light Gold) (6 variations known) - 1999-2005
Mixed Breed - ASPCA Benefit Animal Rescue Gift Set - 2011-2013
Beagle (Tricolour with brown spots) (7 variations known) - Let's Go Camping Set - Released 2007
Shetland Sheepdog (Brown and white) - Wooden Dog Agility Set- 2001 - 2006
Shetland Sheepdog (Lighter brown/ sable, dark brown and white) "Laddie" Plastic Dog Agility Set - 2010-2013 (Although IdentifyYourBreyer.com says the opposite and confusingly I have seen both variations in either- there are 8 variations known in total)
Golden Retriever (Darker golden) (2 variations known) 1999-2006
Comments
Breyer dogs are among my absolute favourites, I really hope they release more in the future! sunny The drawback of collecting them now is that they're often expensive and some variations are now very hard to find, but it is so worth it- they look beautiful on display, especially when I few variations of the same model are lined up together! Very Happy The breeds scale so nicely with each other too and the sculpts are wonderful, mostly very accurate to each breed, full of motion and appealingly lightweight! The Great Dane is so majestic and that Goldie has to be a favourite too, a few of these were right there at the start of my dog collection and so very loyal friends. And thanks must go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for the help with shipping over the mixed breed and corgi as part of our trade!
Back to top Go down
thebritfarmer

thebritfarmer

Country/State : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2022 10:23 pm

Very nice Bonnie, I love the Great Dane.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2022 11:37 pm

I like the Beswick figures. I'm not collecting this kind of models, unless they are foxes but I really love them.
What's the scale of the Breyer Rottweiler? Is it hard to find?

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 3:11 am

Wow, The dogs Breyer are marvellous figures.

Big congratulations Applause Applause Applause

Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 9:27 am

thebritfarmer wrote:
Very nice Bonnie, I love the Great Dane.
Thank you very much! sunny The Great Dane really is stunning! Very Happy

Roger wrote:
I like the Beswick figures. I'm not collecting this kind of models, unless they are foxes but I really love them.
What's the scale of the Breyer Rottweiler? Is it hard to find?
The Breyer Rottweiler is about 1:9 scale and unfortunately I have found it to be one of the harder models to find, but not impossible- and generally quite expensive. Although when people don't know it's value I've also seen it come up in lots and things for very little! If he's something you're interested in I could link you to any listings I see for good value? Very Happy Beswick models are so wonderful aren't they! And I can imagine they've made quite a few foxes!

landrover wrote:
Wow, The dogs Breyer are marvellous figures.

Big congratulations Applause Applause Applause
Thank you so much Fernando, the Breyers are marvellous! They employed very talented sculptors to make them for sure! cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 11:03 am

Nice dog figurines again :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next