Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!

Go down 
+19
costicuba
Tove
JamesPanda
Caracal
Mitsukuni
George
landrover
thebritfarmer
Joliezac
rogerpgvg
pipsxlch
Taos
Roger
bmathison1972
SUSANNE
widukind
Jill
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonnie
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 1:45 am

Bonnie wrote:

sunny wrote:
I really like the bronze retriever! These little bronzes are always so finely detailed and of exceptional quality. Well done on having this figure in your collection Lilias!

So many figures to look at too! Your Britains look good all lined up.
Did you do Britains as a brand for that post, or are you just concentrating on the collies they made ?

Totally agree, little bronzes are exceptional! cheers Thank you Sunny! sunny If I understand you correctly, this post shows all the dogs I have by Britains, as I only collect the dogs from that brand! Hope that makes sense! :)

Lilias I know that they have different dogs too, like the jumping up white dog that came with a little boy playing (1970), and a sitting orange labrador (that I've never seen before) and 2 other older standing collies.

I wasn't sure if you had other Britains dogs and were putting them in a different post Wink
but I've just realised you are posting your dogs by brand Razz cyclops

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 8:29 am

Another look into your impressive collection !!!
Those Breyer doggies are wonderful. I had no idea there was so many different ones Shocked

Of course I adore the Bullyland dogs.
We seem to forget that for years Bully was by far the market leader in dog models.
The owner was a great fan of all breeds of dogs, even if they usually had French bulldogs (Bully in German) in their home.

Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 5:46 pm

sunny wrote:
Bonnie wrote:

sunny wrote:
I really like the bronze retriever! These little bronzes are always so finely detailed and of exceptional quality. Well done on having this figure in your collection Lilias!

So many figures to look at too! Your Britains look good all lined up.
Did you do Britains as a brand for that post, or are you just concentrating on the collies they made ?

Totally agree, little bronzes are exceptional! cheers Thank you Sunny! sunny If I understand you correctly, this post shows all the dogs I have by Britains, as I only collect the dogs from that brand! Hope that makes sense! :)

Lilias I know that they have different dogs too, like the jumping up white dog that came with a little boy playing (1970), and a sitting orange labrador (that I've never seen before) and 2 other older standing collies.

I wasn't sure if you had other Britains dogs and were putting them in a different post Wink
but I've just realised you are posting your dogs by brand Razz cyclops

Totally agree, those ones are lovely! cheers So sorry for the confusion and yes you're right there, it's by brand! Very Happy
SUSANNE wrote:
Another look into your impressive collection !!!
Those Breyer doggies are wonderful. I had no idea there was so many different ones Shocked

Of course I adore the Bullyland dogs.
We seem to forget that for years Bully was by far the market leader in dog models.
The owner was a great fan of all breeds of dogs, even if they usually had French bulldogs (Bully in German) in their home.
Thank you very much Susanne!! sunny Absolutely, it must not be forgotten how important Bullyland are in dog figure history! And that's very interesting and wonderful to learn that the brand was named after their own French bulldogs! cheers study
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 9:49 pm

I had forgotten completely about the Britains Lab!,I remember getting the Landrover set as a birthday present but both are sadly long gone by now!

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14, 2022 11:43 am

That's a shame, it's always so frustrating when you know you had a figure long ago and then can't seem to dig it out! But yes, I always forget these other Britains dogs as it's usually the collies that first jump to mind when I think of Britains! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
thebritfarmer

thebritfarmer

Country/State : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14, 2022 4:13 pm

Bonnie wrote:
That's a shame, it's always so frustrating when you know you had a figure long ago and then can't seem to dig it out! But yes, I always forget these other Britains dogs as it's usually the collies that first jump to mind when I think of Britains! Very Happy

and don't forget the rarest dog that came with the Floral Family. Comes in two colours and is a spaniel type dog. I am just missing that one and the lying down dog. There is of course quite a few from the lead series too.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2022 10:42 am

thebritfarmer wrote:
Bonnie wrote:

and don't forget the rarest dog that came with the Floral Family. Comes in two colours and is a spaniel type dog. I am just missing that one and the lying down dog. There is of course quite a few from the lead series too.
Thank you for reminding me, I admit I didn't know about this one! That's really interesting, I'll certainly keep a note of this. study Good luck finding the two you need!
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 8:35 pm

I have been a bit slow to update this topic! Sleep
Firstly, CollectA: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Not much to add as this is a very well known brand! I like to see their dogs as belonging to three waves/ phases, the first wave being their original first releases from 2006-2008, then from 2010 a new phase of improved dog figures and from 2020 we have seen another wave of incredible dog figures- masterpieces! cheers I forgot to add in the release and retiring dates which I may do still at a later date, but TAW has it all covered! Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Breeds
Left to right:
Afghan Hound
Airedale Terrier
American Staffordshire Terrier
Australian Cattle Dog
Beagle x2
Bernese Mountain Dog
Border Collie
Boxer
Bull Terrier x2
Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
Chow Chow x2
Corgi x2
Breeds
Left to right:
Dachshund
Dalmatian x2
Dobermann x3 (2 puppy variations, two different shades of brown- lighter brown for the Breyer Corral Pals version)
English Bulldog x2
English Cocker Spaniel x2
Greyhound x2
Breeds
Left to right:
German Shepherd x4
Golden Retriever x2
Great Dane x2
Husky
Irish Setter x2
Breeds
Left to right:
Jack Russell terrier x3 (Including one on mare)
Labrador Retriever x2
Miniature Schnauzer
Old English Sheepdog x2
Rottweiler x2
Rough Collie x2
Breeds
Left to right:
Shar Pei x2
Shih Tzu
St. Bernard
Toy Poodle
West Highland White Terrier x2
Yorkshire Terrier x2
Comments
Wow, I'm not sure where to start with CollectA! cheers Easily the brand I look forward to the most in terms of dog releases now and one of my favourite sections of my collection! This is also due to the fact it has been a joy to collect these dogs, as there aren't so many that it's impossible to complete but enough to present a fun challenge! Very Happy The best example of that which I can think of is the challenge I had of collecting a selection of these smaller rare puppies as they were only sold for a short time as part of a set. I was so lucky to eventually find them and am so thankful that I joined this forum as without it I would still be checking Ebay every day in the hope I might be lucky! Laughing Special thanks to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and especially [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as I eventually had to ship them over from Russia as other options failed and I couldn't have done it without everyone's advice and help along the way! cheers I must also thank [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for the lovely Dobie pup as part of our trade! Very Happy
Other than that I love CollectA for their variety of breeds and attention to puppies of each breed- and their latest toy poodle, beagle and boxer have really set the standard of plastic dogs to a new level. Very Happy

And to finish this update, Cool Things: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cool Things is another company that produces vending machine toys, including multiple series of 'Puppy Club' flocked dogs. As far as I can see there was a Series 1, Series 2, '3rd Edition' and '5th Avenue' but I can't find anything about a 4th series- and none of the series I have so far are complete! study
Series 2:
Breeds
Left to right:
Golden Retriever 'Buddy'
Chihuahua 'Belle'
English Bulldog 'Tiger'
Maltese 'Molly'
3rd Edition:
Breeds
Left to right:
Dalmatian 'Lucky' (Unfortunately I couldn't find this model for the photo- I'm really hoping it isn't lost! Crying or Very sad )
Irish Setter 'Kyra'
Yorkshire Terrier 'Maggie'
5th Avenue:
Breeds
Neapolitan Mastiff 'Bolt' (Marketed as Italian Mastiff)
Comments
Although flocked animals aren't as widely collected as models of other materials, I love the Cool Things series for being able to produce such small models of this material which still don't seem overly exaggerated and represent the breeds well. They're incredibly intricate in terms of colouring and the photos don't really do them justice, especially the brindle pattern on the bulldog! Very Happy I also love the variety of breeds, they may not be the most realistic models but to have breeds such as a Neapolitan Mastiff and a Czechoslovakian Wolf Dog is wonderful! study
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 8:45 pm

Wonderful collection! I am still missing several CollectA models, and you even have the puppies!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 8:49 pm

Nice to see this topic updated again. Very Happy
We surely share the way we divid CollectA series in three waves and it is also the brand I am most anxious about the new releases. Very Happy
I'm so glad you could manage a way to find those rare pupies. It was a stroke of luck because if it was a little later, Anasta couldn't send it from Russia to you because of the war in Ukraine.
Have you ever considered Cool Things as not having a 4th series or that the 4th series is the 5th Avenue. This is surely a cool thing to take our dogs for a walk at the 5th Avenue in New York. Very Happy

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 9:53 pm

Very nice additions , They are lovely figures.

Great information of CollectA dogs. study

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 11:31 pm

Wonderful again Bonnie

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 03, 2022 5:45 pm

Superb pack of canines!!!

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 03, 2022 7:11 pm

I love the CollectA dogs, especially the 'middle' batch and the most recent ones - the sculpts are just so crisp, full of detail, and accurate too. I don't know who does their dogs, but they either research the anatomy and breeds very well, or know their stuff off by heart!

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 03, 2022 8:48 pm

A joy to catch up with your pictures Very Happy

I also love the CollectA dogs, and you are so right, the first ones were nice. Then came some that were a bit more "interesting", and the latest ones are gorgeous drunken

The little "Cool Things" are ever so cute, and the nice boxes makes them very special I love you

Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 04, 2022 12:46 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Wonderful collection! I am still missing several CollectA models, and you even have the puppies!
Thank you! sunny The puppies were a real challenge to find but so worth it! And I hope you can find the CollectA dogs you are missing, they look so lovely as a series! Very Happy

Roger wrote:
Nice to see this topic updated again. Very Happy
We surely share the way we divid CollectA series in three waves and it is also the brand I am most anxious about the new releases. Very Happy
I'm so glad you could manage a way to find those rare pupies. It was a stroke of luck because if it was a little later, Anasta couldn't send it from Russia to you because of the war in Ukraine.
Have you ever considered Cool Things as not having a 4th series or that the 4th series is the 5th Avenue. This is surely a cool thing to take our dogs for a walk at the 5th Avenue in New York. Very Happy
Absolutely! cheers And that is very true, it was a massive stroke of luck because as you say the circumstances now would have made it impossible. Ah yess, that must be what it was named after, the place in New York!  cheers The mystery 4th series is confusing but perhaps as you say the 5th Avenue is the 4th series. study

landrover wrote:
Very nice additions , They are lovely figures.

Great information of CollectA dogs. study
Thank you so much Fernando! sunny  sunny

widukind wrote:
Wonderful again Bonnie
Thank you very much Andreas! Very Happy

Taos wrote:
Superb pack of canines!!!
Thank you!! I love my CollectA pack! Very Happy

George wrote:
I love the CollectA dogs, especially the 'middle' batch and the most recent ones - the sculpts are just so crisp, full of detail, and accurate too. I don't know who does their dogs, but they either research the anatomy and breeds very well, or know their stuff off by heart!
That describes them perfectly! cheers I love the crisp detail as well! Yes, it would be so interesting to know who sculpts them for those very reasons! They're so accurate it's almost as if they are just scaled down versions of the real dogs!

SUSANNE wrote:
A joy to catch up with your pictures Very Happy

I also love the CollectA dogs, and you are so right, the first ones were nice. Then came some that were a bit more "interesting", and the latest ones are gorgeous drunken

The little "Cool Things" are ever so cute, and the nice boxes makes them very special I love you
Thank you Susanne! flower Completely agree, the latest CollectA models are stunning!! cheers And the Cool Things are definitely very cute, I love the boxes too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Misty

Misty

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2022 7:36 pm

The collectA dogs are amazing cheers . You have so many of them!
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2022 11:07 pm

Misty wrote:
The collectA dogs are amazing  cheers  . You have so many of them!
Thank you so much! sunny Completely agree, CollectA dogs are beautiful and I'd definitely recommend them for your collection! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
thebritfarmer

thebritfarmer

Country/State : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2022 2:14 am

The Bull Terriers are beautiful, nice collection of figures !! Cocker Spaniels are my favourite breed, not sure I am sold on that version though ?
Back to top Go down
Misty

Misty

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2022 7:32 am

Bonnie wrote:

Thank you so much! sunny Completely agree, CollectA dogs are beautiful and I'd definitely recommend them for your collection! Very Happy

I have the CollectA toy poodle and husky. I'd really like to have the newest boxer and beagle. But i can't find them at the moment. they are out of stock. As soon as they are back in stock i am going to order some collectA dogs.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2022 5:58 pm

thebritfarmer wrote:
The Bull Terriers are beautiful, nice collection of figures !! Cocker Spaniels are my favourite breed, not sure I am sold on that version though ?
Thank you, and I would absolutely agree, those Bull terriers are wonderful! cheers Cocker spaniels are a lovely breed to have as your favourite Very Happy I agree, this isn't the best model of a cocker, there are actually surprisingly few nice versions of this breed across the brands, hopefully CollectA or Papo who have lovely dogs at the moment might release one in the near future. Very Happy

Misty wrote:
Bonnie wrote:

I have the CollectA toy poodle and husky. I'd really like to have the newest boxer and beagle. But i can't find them at the moment. they are out of stock. As soon as they are back in stock i am going to order some collectA dogs.
Those ones are lovely choices! cheers I especially love the toy poodle! :) And that's so exciting, I can't wait to see them once they are back in stock and you order them, those two are definitely the best dogs they've ever made! bounce  sunny
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2022 10:02 pm

Nice family pictures! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 11, 2022 9:15 pm

Not familiar with any of these dogs myself, very neat to learn about them. The little flocked ones are very cute and the flocking seems to have done well for them, even though I can't stand to touch the texture of flocking. (The 3rd edition and 5th avenue naming approach is a very frustrating one! Laughing)

I hope you can find Lucky!!
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 5:20 pm

Caracal wrote:
Nice family pictures! cheers cheers
Thank you so much- and they are very much like families! cheers

Jill wrote:
Not familiar with any of these dogs myself, very neat to learn about them. The little flocked ones are very cute and the flocking seems to have done well for them, even though I can't stand to touch the texture of flocking. (The 3rd edition and 5th avenue naming approach is a very frustrating one! Laughing)

I hope you can find Lucky!!
I'm glad you like the look of these little flocked dogs! Very true Laughing I still need to look more into that because the numbering doesn't quite follow, I'm convinced there must be a 4th series somewhere! study
And luckily, I did manage to find Lucky! Laughing cheers
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2022 7:40 pm

Time for the next update! Very Happy
To start off, The Dolls House Emporium: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Dolls house companies are perfect for collectors of domestic and sometimes wild animals and this company is no exception, over the years having produced a variety of dogs at 1/12 scale and made of poly resin. They also now sell other dolls' house brands such as Streets Ahead. Generally dogs are given a breed and name but where that information cannot be found I have allocated a breed that most closely fits each dog.  study
Breeds
Left to right:
Beagle x6 (Often sold simply as 'brown and white puppy')
Border collie x 4 (Adult officially named 'Jess', puppy 'Benji')
Cavalier King Charles Spaniel puppy
Cocker Spaniel (English) puppy
Dachshund (long-haired) puppy
Havanese puppy
Jack Russell Terrier x3 (Adults named 'Fergie')
Labrador Retriever x2 ('Ben')
Scottish Terrier 'Sammie'
West Highland White Terrier puppy
Comments
I love adding a little dolls house dog to the pack every now and then, they scale quite well with the 1:12 major brand dogs (Although are often smaller even though they are sold as 1:12), aren't very expensive at all and yet have a lovely level of realism! Very Happy I love how tiny yet detailed the puppies are and the sleeping labs are also favourites of mine! drunken

Next, DOM
DOM or DOMPLAST is a German company which manufactured plastic figures in the 1970s. They made a wide variety of breeds and 6 of these dogs (The poodle, Airedale, spaniel, Scottie, corgi and dachshund) were made for Kellogg's, sold in cereal boxes Very Happy.
Breeds
Left to right:
Airedale terrier
Dachshund
Pembroke Welsh corgi
Poodle
Scottish Terrier
Springer Spaniel
Comments
A lovely monochrome series and I hope to find the other breeds one day! Their sculpts are actually really nice and very recognisable as their respective breeds! Very Happy Massive thank you to  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for the help with these as well as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for the little extras here and there, I love collecting doubles of this brand because they look so good lined up together! :)

And finally, Eikoh: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Founded on 1st July 1971 by Tsujitani Hiroo, Eikoh is a Japanese company which has produced 2 dog series of 16 models each as part of its 'Miniatureplanet' range: 'Volume 14' in 2018 and 'volume 20' in 2021!
Volume 14:
Breeds
Left to right:
Cavalier King Charles Spaniel
Chihuahua (Long-haired)
Dachshund (Miniature Long-haired)
Dobermann Pinscher
French Bulldog
German Shepherd
Golden Retriever
Hokkaido Inu
Miniature Schnauzer
Pembroke Welsh Corgi
Pomeranian
Shiba Inu
Shih Tzu
St. Bernard
Toy Poodle
Yorkshire Terrier
Comments
These Eikoh dogs are among my absolute favourites in my collection and as a brand it is definitely among my favourites too!  cheers I could honestly write so much about how much I love these dogs and it is clear to see from the fact they released a second dog series that other collectors thought the same! Very Happy The style for one thing is so wonderfully unique- they're made with a natural cuteness which is still realistic and appealing (Japanese figures are amazing when it comes to this!), the colours are satisfyingly vivid whilst still being naturalistic and beautifully hand-painted. The sculpts are almost 'soft', with gently rounded edges, capturing each breed so well with such characterful expressions. They have a sort of miniature perfection about them, on one level they are toys but on another level so highly collectible and I am sure will be of great value in the future! It is hard to put into words what sets them apart from all the rest, because placing them next to CollectA's dogs they look nowhere near as realistic- but the Eikoh charm and style just for me puts them on the same level as these bigger brands! Very Happy Not only this but they have made some of my favourite breeds throughout their series, as well as some rare ones like the Hokkaido Inu which are a joy to have in figure form. Only downside was how hard and expensive they were to find, but when I received them I looked at each one for hours- they are unlike any other plastic dog I've seen and have started my love for Japanese style brands  sunny I was so thrilled when I heard they had released another series and cannot wait to add them to the pack and am so excited to watch future developments by this company! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!   Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bonnie's Dog Collection- Update Dolls House Emporium, DOM and Eikoh!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next