Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brand Identification topic

Go down 
+25
AlienMantis
lucky luke
Leoo Past
Shanti
durzon
pipsxlch
Stripedhyena
Babdo
75senta75
Saarlooswolfhound
jarda
Taos
Virtem
Joliezac
Roger
bmathison1972
Jill
Balaenoptera
landrover
Caracal
Kikimalou
rogerpgvg
widukind
Chris Sweetman
sunny
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Brand Identification topic - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 19, 2023 10:20 am

Joliezac wrote:
I saw these pop up on eBay. They are listed as Safari Ltd, but I can't seem to find these on TAW... They say 1996 on the bottom in the picture but not Safari.

Does anyone recognize these? Link HERE

I wouldn't be surprised if it is a Safari figure. We have listed on TAW a floating Jellyfish from 1995 though, it is 8 inches high. We know we miss information about a good number of early Incredible Creatures releases so, likely it is one of them.

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 19, 2023 11:59 am

Ey
What's the elephant in the banner?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 19, 2023 11:48 pm

Virtem wrote:
Ey
What's the elephant in the banner?

Thanks

It is a : 3D elephant Sculpted and Printed by elephas_maximus and painted by Anna Dobrowolska, the author of the banner.

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 21, 2023 5:54 pm

I got this recently in a trade with Paige.On TAW its listed as a Kids Treehouse Cougar/Puma but the model I have is spotted so not sure if its a custom or otherwise.It has Treehouse marked underneath.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 21, 2023 9:51 pm

It is hard to tell Taylor, I wouldn't be surprised to know it is a factory version due to the simplicity of those spots but, why spots in a puma? They're spotted at very young age but that's a popularly forgotten detail.

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 22, 2023 5:02 pm

Thanks Roger,it would be nice if it was a factory version and as you say Pumas are only spotted when young.

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 22, 2023 5:33 pm

I think these black spots are not from factory.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 28, 2023 6:11 pm

jarda wrote:
I think these black spots are not from factory.

I think the same Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 8:14 pm

These jellyfish intrigued me and I got them off eBay. Now that I have them in hand, I don't think they are Safari figures. They don't say "Safari" anywhere on them, just "made in China", "TM", and a date, 1996.

After looking at TAW again I found this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I've never heard of this company but I suspect the purple jellyfish matches this one on TAW. Not sure about the blue one, I assume also from this company.

Here are mine:

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 29, 2023 8:27 pm

Those are Toy Major (TM) brand. Nice jellies though. I will have to look for some myself.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 12:28 am

If they're marked TM they're Toy Major. Toy Major is somewhat like AAA but their figures are usually less realistic than AAA or Safari. Toy Major is a global manufacturer as AAA. It means that you can find Toy Major production being sold by other brands. Safari in their early years sold AAA figures so it is not completely impossible that they sold Toy Major, however, I'm convinced those are Toy Major. If you didn't pay the price of a rare figure, I think you did a good purchase, I find these models very interesting despite their collectability interest being lower than if it was an retired Incredible Creatures model.
I will add them on TAW when I have the chance.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 8:04 pm

MansoBoricua wrote:
Stripedhyena wrote:
I bought these figures quite a few years ago (they came in an old cardboard box exposed as a composition and tied to the back of the box -clearly handmade- along with several Hausser Elastolin animals and one or two Britains). They are plastic, have all the character of Hausser, the paint is matte and the scale would be 1:32. They have always seemed a mystery to me because I have never seen them again. Someone told me that they were a prototype that Hausser never brought to the market...
If anyone knows anything, it would be appreciated...

*Box detail...

Very nice wildebeest on the top! Which type of plastic is it made of? Is it PVC, hard plastic or Clairet-like plastic?

Any news?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 8:07 pm

Stripedhyena wrote:
From Argentina two figures that seem to be from the same collection (I can't tell if they are vintage or not), both in hard rubber and same painting style. The capybara is similar in size to Safari Ltd one.

Any news?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 8:11 pm

jarda wrote:
Please can anybody help to identify this wolverine figure? It has regular Schleich-like size, maybe companion to action figures set...

Any news?

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2023 8:16 pm

Stripedhyena wrote:
Unknown honey badger...🧐

Any news?

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 06, 2023 11:22 am

I have these two prehistoric animal figures, they're made of a slightly softened pvc and they clearly belong to the same series. I know they match the traditionally called Chinasaurs but they are marked with bold letters, animal name and even the C€ logo.
They're marked Dimetrodon and Edmontosaurus although the future owner tells it is an Iguanodon.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 7:01 pm

Only marked with Italy - any ideas?

Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 7:18 pm

From Italy: Nardi or Fontanini ?

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 9:46 pm

Wolf im Schafspelz?

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 9:54 pm

Roger wrote:
Wolf im Schafspelz?

Wäre eine Möglichkeit!

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 07, 2023 11:29 pm

75senta75 wrote:
Roger wrote:
Wolf im Schafspelz?

Wäre eine Möglichkeit!

lol! Wink

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 5:42 am

Roger wrote:
75senta75 wrote:
Roger wrote:
Wolf im Schafspelz?

Wäre eine Möglichkeit!

lol! Wink
Crocodile Crocodile

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 5:43 am

75senta75 wrote:
From Italy: Nardi or Fontanini ?

Maybe

Back to top Go down
Babdo

Babdo

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 10:41 am

Hello,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]/Andreas,
I think your sheep is made by Fontanini.
See my Fontanini sheeps and how they are marked with "ITALY".
Here you can find more pictures of Fontanini animals.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Benno.
Back to top Go down
Babdo

Babdo

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 11:11 am

Hello,
does anybody recognize this dogs and know the producer of this dogs?
The dogs are not marked anywhere.
Benno.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brand Identification topic
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next