Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Brand Identification topic

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

Brand Identification topic - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 13 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 11:52 pm

Can someone please tell me which brand this lovely tapir is?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 13 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 5:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

I never saw this tapir before, but interesting and nice catch Julie:)

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 13 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 10:29 am

I never saw this tapir before, but interesting and nice catch Julie:)

I found it on the internet, for sale, but you can only buy it with MasterCard and such, not with PayPal. So, very unfortunately, I can't buy it, though I really love this tapir! So if someone else wants it, you can find it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 13 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 11:18 am

And from which brand are these lovely Australian animals?

These are the photos from the seller, but I bought them, but I can't wait until they arrive to see what they are xD

Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 13 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 12:13 pm

These are the photos from the seller, but I bought them, but I can't wait until they arrive to see what they are xD

I think these are Nayabs, in some shops sold as Wild Republic together with the thorny devil, see:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 13 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 1:23 pm

I think these are Nayabs, in some shops sold as Wild Republic together with the thorny devil

Thank you very much, Jarda! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 13 EmptySun May 11, 2014 12:24 pm

I saw that i never posted this 4 birds- the bodys i think are "Masse" and with metal feets

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 13 EmptySun May 11, 2014 12:38 pm

scratch  At least they are beautiful  drunken 

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 13 EmptySun May 11, 2014 12:40 pm

Thank you  sunny  sunny , but i hope you had a answer for the brand  Shocked Shocked Shocked 

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 13 EmptySun May 11, 2014 2:50 pm

Very beautyful  Very Happy cheers 

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 13 EmptySun May 11, 2014 7:52 pm

Very beautyful  Very Happy cheers 

Thank you Susanne sunny 

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 13 EmptySun May 11, 2014 9:54 pm

Thank you  sunny  sunny , but i hope you had a answer for the brand  Shocked Shocked Shocked 

Unfortunately No  No 

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 13 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 4:36 pm

So I found two ads on a Dutch marketplace containing some animals I'm interested in. I don't know what brands they are, so can someone help me?
First, there's this ferret-like (maybe even a very dark coloured meerkat?) animal which is sold together with other animals, all Schleich-S, but I don't recognize this one as a Schleich. Please correct me if I'm wrong! Sorry for the bad photos; they're from the seller and I don't have any others.

Second, there's this ad with 3 cows and 3 sheep-like animals. I'm especially interested in the mountain goat and the ram and lamb (love their colours). Does anyone know their brands?

Thanks!

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 13 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 4:54 pm

The figures in the last photo appear to be AAA/ELC, at least the ram is. I don't know about the first one.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 13 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 6:18 pm

So I found two ads on a Dutch marketplace containing some animals I'm interested in. I don't know what brands they are, so can someone help me?
First, there's this ferret-like (maybe even a very dark coloured meerkat?) animal which is sold together with other animals, all Schleich-S, but I don't recognize this one as a Schleich. Please correct me if I'm wrong! Sorry for the bad photos; they're from the seller and I don't have any others.

Second, there's this ad with 3 cows and 3 sheep-like animals. I'm especially interested in the mountain goat and the ram and lamb (love their colours). Does anyone know their brands?

Thanks!

Sorry no help, but looks interesting  Very Happy 

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 13 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 7:46 pm

The Rocky Mountain goat is a Toy Major  Wink 

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 13 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 12:04 pm

Thanks LeeAnn (what a beautiful name! cheers) and Christophe! Very Happy I'm definitely going to try to get that mountain goat!

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 13 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 2:10 pm

This topic really gets filled with questions from me.. x)

This lovely red panda arrived together with some other animals I ordered on a Dutch marketplace. Can someone tell me what brand it is? There's nothing on it's belly.

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 13 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 2:14 pm

Thanks LeeAnn (what a beautiful name! cheers) and Christophe! :DI'm definitely going to try to get that mountain goat!

Embarassed Very Happy Thank you! Sorry I couldn't be any additional help!

jarda

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 13 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 4:39 pm

This topic really gets filled with questions from me.. x)

This lovely red panda arrived together with some other animals I ordered on a Dutch marketplace. Can someone tell me what brand it is? There's nothing on it's belly.

Hello, Julie,

I believe that your panda can be Chap Mei one, see:
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn
LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 13 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 4:50 pm

I knew that red panda looked familiar! Very Happy

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 13 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 5:04 pm

Hello, Julie,

I believe that your panda can be Chap Mei one

Oh how lovely! I really like the Chap Mei models and I'd love to have lots more of them in my collection, so now I'm even happier with this catch! Thanks again for your knowledge, Jarda!

Back to top Go down
Ladytilly

Ladytilly

Country/State : England

PostSubject: What brand is my little dog?   Brand Identification topic - Page 13 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 11:29 pm

I've had this little St. Bernard dog for most of my life. He's the same scale as Britains animals, but totally unmarked. Does anyone have any idea what brand he is? I've never seen another one like him.

With a Britains Charolais cow for size comparison.
Back to top Go down
Ladytilly

Ladytilly

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 13 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 11:31 pm

Back to top Go down
smallscaleworld

smallscaleworld

Country/State : Hampshire, UK

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 13 EmptySat May 17, 2014 2:58 pm

He's Corgi Ladytilly, came with die-cast cars and is a rescue dog. The car/s had a roofrack with skis or a tobogan and varios winter-sports figures in around 35mm. he did have a handler as well  Very Happy .

eBay - smallscaleworld
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 13 EmptySat May 17, 2014 3:59 pm

NIce dog

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 13 EmptySun May 18, 2014 2:35 pm

I found this little tapir calf at the King's Day flea market but I have no idea what brand he is. You can find a photograph with the Schleich-S Malayan tapir for comparison [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. He is made of soft, velvet-ish materials, just like the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] made in the Netherlands. But I'm pretty sure it's not a Plus Troetel itself, for his eyes are made in a totally different style and he's larger than them. Can someone help me?

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 13 EmptySun May 18, 2014 2:48 pm

Cute little tapirbut no idea

Ladytilly

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 13 EmptySun May 18, 2014 2:57 pm

He's Corgi Ladytilly, came with die-cast cars and is a rescue dog. The car/s had a roofrack with skis or a tobogan and varios winter-sports figures in around 35mm. he did have a handler as well  Very Happy .

Thank you so much!! It's lovely to finally know what he is!
Back to top Go down
A-J

A-J

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 13 EmptySun May 18, 2014 3:49 pm

The tapir looks like it belongs to the in my pocket series (new version)

edit:
I googled a bit and found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://www.little-dandelion-studio.blogspot.com
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 13 EmptySun May 18, 2014 3:52 pm

edit:
I googled a bit and found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oh thank you so much, Anne-Joke! Very Happy And look at that other little tapir; now I really want that one too! Thank you very much! cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Chris Sweetman

Chris Sweetman

Country/State : Nottinghamshire England

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 13 EmptySun May 18, 2014 6:30 pm

Hi!
Can somebody identify these two toob-sized deer?

Look familiar?
To me they look awfully similar to the Schleich female white-tail deer and the retired red deer stag, except mirrored.

Size ref:

They don't have any markings except "CE" on them...

I found them in the summer from a flea market.
And later I found a similar boer goat (that seems to be a tiny mirrored version of the old schleich female)

Anybody got a clue?

Hi Krista

The CE mark is required when a toy meets EU regulation. It does not relate to a specific manufacturer but could be used to date a model.

More details here:

Chris

A-J

A-J

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 13 EmptySun May 18, 2014 10:49 pm

edit:

Oh thank you so much, Anne-Joke! :DAnd look at that other little tapir; now I really want that one too! Thank you very much! cheerscheerscheers

No problem. I'm glad I could help sunny

Back to top Go down
http://www.little-dandelion-studio.blogspot.com
Chris Sweetman

Chris Sweetman

Country/State : Nottinghamshire England

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 13 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 1:35 am

Thank you so much!! It's lovely to finally know what he is!

The St Bernard came with the Corgi Toys 513 Alpine Rescue estate car. Link below shows this car with the dog and rescue chap:

BTW be prepared to dig deep if you want the car because it was only available for a short period - 1970 to 1972.

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 13 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 10:08 am

I found this lovely tapir on a Dutch market site, but I wasn't be able to buy it, unfortunately. It looked like the same size as the Britains tapir, but I haven't seen this one before. Can someone help me?

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 13 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 6:00 pm

I found this lovely tapir on a Dutch market site, but I wasn't be able to buy it, unfortunately. It looked like the same size as the Britains tapir, but I haven't seen this one before. Can someone help me?

Sorry, i cant help  Very Happy 

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 13 EmptySat May 24, 2014 5:33 pm

Have anybody a idea what this is? What kind for figurines and which brand?

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 13 EmptySat May 24, 2014 9:37 pm

I dont think there were any figures ever Andreas, it is a box for pencils or other small items for school children. They were common when I was a child in elementary school.

Back to top Go down
http://schleich.animobil.info
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 13 EmptySat May 24, 2014 9:45 pm

I dont think there were any figures ever Andreas, it is a box for pencils or other small items for school children. They were common when I was a child in elementary school.

Thank you Tim  Very Happy 

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 13 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 8:19 pm

I have this small black woodpecker figurine, i think it is a pencil topper. But does anyone knows more?

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 13 EmptySat May 31, 2014 12:34 am

Sorry Andreas for placing a question before yours being replied. Wink
With some Dinamização figures I've found online, I received for free this poor condition rhino. Very Happy I can't find any mark on it and it is solide and smaller than 1:32 scale rhinos. Any idea of what brand it is? Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 13 EmptySat May 31, 2014 12:38 pm

Sorry Andreas for placing a question before yours being replied. Wink
With some Dinamização figures I've found online, I received for free this poor condition rhino. :DI can't find any mark on it and it is solide and smaller than 1:32 scale rhinos. Any idea of what brand it is? Very Happy

Heinerle? scratch 

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 4:40 am

Heinerle? scratch 

I haven't found any picture of a Heinerle rhino to check but that is already a tip! Very Happy thanks! :)

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
75senta75
75senta75

PostSubject: Unknown goat   Brand Identification topic - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:16 am

I have found these goat. There is no brand and no "Made in China". Maybe someone knows this model ?  Cool 

Here also together with his new friend from Papo.

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:57 am

What a beautyful goat  cheers 
Marvellous horns ! But take care, Papo-goat ! Those red eyes could mean the new friend is ready to attack  Shocked  Laughing 

Tha Papo Boer-ram is so wonderful ! One of my favorite vintage Papos  Applause 

75senta75
75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 1:37 pm

Papo Boer-ram is so wonderful ! One of my favorite vintage Papos

Susanne, you are absolutly right, it´s a one of the vintage Papos. cheers 

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 2:30 pm

He's gorgeous, whatever he is cheers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 4:23 pm

Nice goat too!!

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 2:09 am

I have this quite large, and heavy, giraffe-necked horse. Marked NORIKER only. Anyone recognize it?

Last edited by Animal_Figures_4U on Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 13 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 3:37 am

Leeann, I have no idea of what it is, although it doesn't look like a Noriker isn't it marked Noriker instead of NORKIER? scratch
Laughing A flaxen chestnut giraffe! geek Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brand Identification topic   Brand Identification topic - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brand Identification topic
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: General reviews and discussions :: What is this please ?-
Jump to: