Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 75th anniversary

Go down 
+34
dlfrogman
saintgoku
widukind
SyLoBe
noeska
MD1985
skysthelimit
remowshake
elclavo75
SUSANNE
Miss Mufflon
Numa
Nova
Kikimalou
Roger
Kiryuha
Ana
Siobhan
ken yeo
Rio
Arrakai
Suebeedo
Lasersword1973
Wildheart
MartinH
HKHollinstone
Admin
WILLYBACOMAN
Schleichwelt
aandmkw
schleich61
stecal
schmidtchenschleich
wilt
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

zebra - Schleich 75th anniversary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 75th anniversary   zebra - Schleich 75th anniversary - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:20 am

I ordered one too, but he didn't told me about the delay... question
The shipment to Holland will be 10 euro, which isn't cheap too by the way.
The totall amount will be 29,95 euro then. Laughing

Arrakai

Country/State : Ljungby - Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 75th anniversary   zebra - Schleich 75th anniversary - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:12 am

hmm, these look realy interesting. I´m not realy interested in Schleich's vehicles and accessories, but I´ll have to think about maybe bying that plane, just t get one of those cool creatures scratch
Back to top Go down
schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 75th anniversary   zebra - Schleich 75th anniversary - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:35 am

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Yes, i had exactly the same thoughts... Rolling Eyes
I will buy one plane anyway, so i will have one of those figurines i guess... Laughing
I would be stupid to buy 4 of those planes for those figurines, and not even be sure if i would have all 4 of them... Shocked

No, Willy, it wouldn't be stupid. The probability of receiving at least one duplicate figure or more would be quite high, but if one has four total, then one is positioned to trade with other collectors..... Idea Idea Idea :) Furthermore, the extra three planes OVP will probably be worth quite a bit of money in a few years, so why wait and hope for the eBay.de market to provide some of these very special four crypto-figurines at a reasonable price? Since the planes are only about 40-45 dollars, four of them wouldn't be a huge investment of working capital.

But hey, we collectors all have different methodologies, and at the end of the day, what is most important is that one is satisfied with one's own efforts at collecting.

Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
Rio

Rio

Country/State : South Wales, UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 75th anniversary   zebra - Schleich 75th anniversary - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 11:18 am

Maybe it won't just be the plane ? Could be the jeep or possibly other sets ?

If so, I'll buy them for my nephew and I'll have the models Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://welsh-tierpark.weebly.com
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 75th anniversary   zebra - Schleich 75th anniversary - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:23 am

Yes, i see your point Phil, but i have to think twice before i do so.
Lets say i would buy a plane every two months or so, but even then i would have the same figurine everytime, and all of the other collectors in my community have the same ones, what then... Shocked Laughing

That is why i did send Mr.Gneiding a mail about that, and i wait to see what he has to tell about that... Cool

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 75th anniversary   zebra - Schleich 75th anniversary - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 6:36 am

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Yes, i see your point Phil, but i have to think twice before i do so.
Lets say i would buy a plane every two months or so, but even then i would have the same figurine everytime, and all of the other collectors in my community have the same ones, what then... Shocked Laughing

That is why i did send Mr.Gneiding a mail about that, and i wait to see what he has to tell about that... Cool

Hello Willy. I would note that the code provided with the OVP plane can only be redeemed through 12.31.2010. Also, I don't understand what "...i would have the same figurine..." means. Our information is that Schleich randomly selects the particular crypto-figurine to send to the buyer of the plane. If you're referring to having extra 75th anniversary planes OVP, then I see, but I think that these will most likely be available this once, and then not thereafter, as it is a special edition release. In 3, 4, 5 or 6 years, imagine what they might be worth on the open market.
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 75th anniversary   zebra - Schleich 75th anniversary - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:23 am

Aha Phil...
This i didn't understood before, i thought these figurines would come with every plane you would buy this year, and i didn't understood either that this is a special version of the plane... Laughing Rolling Eyes scratch

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 75th anniversary   zebra - Schleich 75th anniversary - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 5:08 am

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Aha Phil...
This i didn't understood before, i thought these figurines would come with every plane you would buy this year, and i didn't understood either that this is a special version of the plane... Laughing Rolling Eyes scratch

Yes, I'm afraid those clever people at Schleich AG have figured out a new way to induce serious collectors to spend even more money..... Shocked
Back to top Go down
stecal

stecal

Country/State : dorset england

PostSubject: interesting read    zebra - Schleich 75th anniversary - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 9:10 pm

hi i found this and thought it might be of some interest to you to read
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
steve
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collections/by/stecal
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 75th anniversary   zebra - Schleich 75th anniversary - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:19 am

Thanks for posting that Steve, I like the idea of doing a display in the shop window, sounds fun.
Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
schleich61

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 75th anniversary   zebra - Schleich 75th anniversary - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:21 am

Nice work, Steve. Thank you for posting.
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 75th anniversary   zebra - Schleich 75th anniversary - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:09 am

Thank you Steve, the advertising campain is new to me!
I had the anniversary book in today, so i knew about the other facts, as i read the book in one time... Shocked

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 75th anniversary   zebra - Schleich 75th anniversary - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:50 am

Yes, i saw that possibility already at the first site, they want to get the money out of the pockets of the collectors! Crying or Very sad
Normally we are only second-grade for them, as children are the biggest group of buyers(their parents of course).
But ok, i try to find another way to get all of those crypto-figurines, together with Torben, and we will see if we get all 4 of them at the end... Shocked

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 75th anniversary   zebra - Schleich 75th anniversary - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:51 am

It arrived, see the new tread! cheers

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: The Schleich 75th Anniversay book arrived very quickly!   zebra - Schleich 75th anniversary - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 4:01 am

Yesterday i had the Schleich 75th anniversary book in already!
It is telling about the complete history from the Schleich company throught the years, the good and the harsh and bad years, very interesting!
Did anybody besides some insiders knew, that the son in law of Mr.Schleich started Bullyland, because he had a quarell with the second wife of Heinrich Schleich??? Shocked
Anyway, good facts and inside news about Schleich, a must for collectors i think, and available in German and English...
Don't aspect to see huge lines of production inside, it is just about the history of the company.
Here are just some quick pics, with a surprise for 2011 i think...

The mark through the years...

The Muppets, which were in their series too...

Nice to see, that the Tennessee Walking horse was tried in several colours too..

This is a reveal for 2011 i think..., a Shetlandpony foal, which isn't known yet as a model...
The tube is to see if this model fits into the throath of a child, for savety reasons...

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 75th anniversary   zebra - Schleich 75th anniversary - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 4:33 am

cool book! how to order??
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 75th anniversary   zebra - Schleich 75th anniversary - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 4:36 am

Thanks for sharing! do they have a english version?

Oh! I just found one in amazon.com
Back to top Go down
schleich61

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 75th anniversary   zebra - Schleich 75th anniversary - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:09 am

Yes, Willy, I think that is the goal of most collectors, so I guess Schleich is going to sell of lot of planes!
Back to top Go down
schleich61

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 75th anniversary   zebra - Schleich 75th anniversary - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:10 am

Looks terrific, great photo, Willy. Wink
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 75th anniversary   zebra - Schleich 75th anniversary - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:31 am

Congratulations Willy, I would like to get this book, I'll have a look on Amazon too.
As I said in the Schleich 2011 thread, this foal looks really small compared to the current Shetland foal (or is it retired now?) do you not think so?
Back to top Go down
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 75th anniversary   zebra - Schleich 75th anniversary - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:47 am

Yes the foal looks small to me too. Thanks for a sneek peek at the book Willy. I too looked on Amazon,com and they do have it listed (buy new $17.96) but with a delay ~they call it a pre-order. I'll look into ordering it in the morning. It's after midnight here now. Goodnight all. Sleep S~
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 75th anniversary   zebra - Schleich 75th anniversary - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:12 pm

Hi Kenny!
Just go over the link to the site, and put the book in your shopping/basket, the rest will show from there.
Maybe it is even possible to do everything in English, but then you must go to the start/site first i think...

Thanks Phil! Cool

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 75th anniversary   zebra - Schleich 75th anniversary - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:14 pm

Thanks guys, no problem sharing of course!

The foal looks small indeed Harriet, but as it looks new to me, and unknown, i can´t put him in another catagory then the horses for the moment... Laughing

Siobhan

Country/State : Tampere, Finland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 75th anniversary   zebra - Schleich 75th anniversary - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 6:30 pm

The foal looks very very cute but why does it have to be the same colour as the current Shetland foal? After all Shetland Ponies can be of any colour except albino...
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 75th anniversary   zebra - Schleich 75th anniversary - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 6:45 pm

Siobhan wrote:
The foal looks very very cute but why does it have to be the same colour as the current Shetland foal? After all Shetland Ponies can be of any colour except albino...
As I said in the other thread, maybe it's part of a new series cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 75th anniversary   zebra - Schleich 75th anniversary - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 75th anniversary
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next