Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Building

Go down 
+42
resti
pm64
Soki
Master_Cat
xfoxx
scot(t)
Tylosaurus
Mastiffcat
Tiermann
75senta75
schleich61
lucky luke
Gabe
SyLoBe
Bernyto
incha
twilighter
atabini
Roger
landrover
widukind
skysthelimit
Rio
cheyenna
Kristie
zbyszek
remowshake
ken yeo
Kikimalou
remrock02
Philter4
WILLYBACOMAN
stecal
SUSANNE
MartinH
Kiryuha
Wildheart
HKHollinstone
Suebeedo
Nova
Sergey
aandmkw
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
aandmkw

aandmkw

Country/State : Gardendale, TX

My Building - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:44 pm

Thanks Harriet. I am very glad you liked them.
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:59 pm

Fantastic pics again Amy! queen
Nice to see, that you are getting organized little by little, and that the species are come together right now! cheers
You inspired to do this myself today, it was something i wanted to do for a long time. Laughing
Elephants by elephants, giraffes with giraffes, and so on.
Only my one coloured stuff, i leave where it is, because i would loose oversight when i would mix them into the bigger groups... Rolling Eyes

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:53 pm

...It,s a beautiful shelves Amy! I feel envious ! Wink Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:53 am

Hello Amy. I have this elephant figurine, and in fact, it is the only one left from my childhood. I've never been able to identify it, but I know that Philter4 has it and told me it's not an uncommon figurine. It is hollowcast plastic, and dates back to at least the mid-1970's.
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
aandmkw

aandmkw

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 5 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 3:59 pm

Willy, glad I could inspire you to organize your huge collection.

Sergey, I love your shelves. They look so wonderful. There is no need to be envious. I had a chance to buy 2 more of these shelves, but they are so heavy and take up so much room that I decided to go with something different.

Phil, I am glad to know that you have this wonderful elephant too and that you have kept it from your childhood.
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:22 am

Amy, what´s about your building ? I've looked at the pictures very often. How does the wonderful and amazing animal museum looks today ? Please, show us some new photos, if you have time. bounce bounce bounce

_________
Yvette
Back to top Go down
Tiermann

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 3:49 pm

Thanks for bumping this up, I hadn't seen it. Amazing space, and from those last photos every surface covered with animals. :) Wonderful to see

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
Mastiffcat

Mastiffcat

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 12:18 am

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

aandmkw

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:48 pm

I am working on it. I found some cases that I am about to cut the shelves for. I will be cutting 61 shelves for them so there will be lots of animal storage once they are finished. I have to buy the wood, cut it and then stain it. Once that is done and I have them full of animals, I will start posting some more photos.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:30 pm

Wow ! It sounds SO exiting bounce bounce cheers

You are lucky that you can do such things, - my husband was such a handyman, so I always let him do such things and never lerned how to do it....if I have to hit a nail with a hammer, I am sure to hit my OWN head affraid geek Laughing

aandmkw

aandmkw

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 5 EmptySat May 19, 2012 4:54 pm

I have been really busy lately, between working in my building, helping my mom, school projects with my daughter and sitting at the hospital with my step-dad. He has been there for 15 days, but they are hoping to release him today. I will try to take some photos of the progress I have been making in my building. I have gotten most of the shelves done and tons of animals displayed, but I haven't taken any pictures yet. If I have time this weekend, I will at least take some progress pictures to show.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 5 EmptySat May 19, 2012 5:04 pm

aandmkw wrote:

I will try to take some photos of the progress I have been making in my building..

Yes, yes,,yes, pleeease bounce bounce cheers

Good to hear that your step-dad is doing better, I wish you and your family well !

aandmkw

aandmkw

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 5 EmptySat May 19, 2012 5:30 pm

Thanks Susanne. I am excited about the progress and can't wait to share some photos. My step-dad only has 10 more radiation treatments and then we will see if the cancer is gone. He had a long, bad run with his platelets and white blood cells over the last couple of weeks, but he is doing great now. Hopefully he will continue to do good and all this with be over with soon.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 5 EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:02 pm

if i see your hobby house i am a little bit jealous. Very Happy Phantastic!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 5 EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:27 am

I hope these bad moments go away soon and that everything goes better very soon! flower

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 5 EmptySun May 20, 2012 3:09 am

I wish you and your family well, Amy! Like Roger said, I hope it will all be better soon! I know all too well how stressful sickness in the family can be for all involved. So glad to hear he is doing well! :)

-Kristie
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 5 EmptySun May 20, 2012 4:42 am

Hope everything would go well soon!!

Being admires of your little museum & jealous too!!

Tylosaurus

Country/State : Dirksland, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 5 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:23 am

No wonder why you needed a shed for your collection rofl! lol!

Hmm, could you please make a better pic of that Pterosaur tip right?

And what else is outside?

Is this building , a shed for my looks in your back yard or some where in the middle of no where, if so I would advise building an alarm in it or so heh, it would otherwise be an easy targets for criminal activities, Don't want to be hash, but it would be sad if this would get stolen or something else bad to mind. Neutral

But hey awesome collection here, that is one thing to be certain of! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

aandmkw

aandmkw

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 5 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 4:02 pm

Thanks everyone for all the well wishes for my step-dad. He did get out of the hospital and is doing so much better. His white blood count is up and he is not having his panic episodes as badly.

Tylosaurus, I will take more photos soon and post them. I did take photos of some of my dinosaurs, but they aren't uploaded yet. I will post as soon as they do. The building is on my property. We don't usually have many people bug things around here, but I do keep it locked. Most people just think it is a storage building and have no idea what is in it.

I promised to take some photos, but they are taking a while to upload. I will post some now and I will post more as they upload. This is just part of my collection. I still have tons that are still boxed up. I hope you enjoy.

This particular shelf is about 9 feet wide and almost 5 feet high.

Back to top Go down
aandmkw

aandmkw

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 5 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 4:08 pm

This next shelf is the start of my horse collection. I still have to finish the rest of the shelves for it.

Preiser Elastolin collection

Next shelf is Safari Ltd, Papo and CollectA

More will be coming as soon as I can get them uploaded.

Back to top Go down
aandmkw

aandmkw

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 5 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 6:30 pm

Got some more uploaded:

Rest of Papo and CollectA end of shelf

Bullyland shelf so far

Back to top Go down
Tylosaurus

Tylosaurus

Country/State : Dirksland, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 5 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 6:39 pm

aandmkw wrote:

Tylosaurus, I will take more photos soon and post them. I did take photos of some of my dinosaurs, but they aren't uploaded yet. I will post as soon as they do. The building is on my property. We don't usually have many people bug things around here, but I do keep it locked. Most people just think it is a storage building and have no idea what is in it.

Ah okay well that's good to be assured of then, it's always better to be safe than sorry hehe, good to see you have it locked even that I'd upgrade it with an alarm xDDD Tesla Coils, Prism Towers and grand cannons haha, but yer I play too much Command & Conquer Red-Alert2 sometimes, Base defenses have always been my advantage with RA2 xDDD lol! lol! lol!

aandmkw

aandmkw

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 5 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 6:48 pm

Thanks Tylo. Dinosaurs are next, which I'm sure you will enjoy. I didn't get a picture yet of the one you requested. It seems to have flew away somewhere. Laughing

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 5 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 6:53 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Laughing Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 5 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 6:59 pm

widukind wrote:
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Laughing Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Building   My Building - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Building
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next