Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)

Go down 
+60
sbell
TheSpottedCat
under-water
Taos
Wilorvise
costicuba
landrover
Saien
Dum_my
shadoweon
pipsxlch
Tarunyada
NightLioness
sauroid
SUSANNE
Roger
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
JonasV
Saarlooswolfhound
widukind
Kikimalou
Carola
LeeAnn
pm64
NandO
sadie3112
SpiralStrix
TheLastStardust
Tiermann
75senta75
Niki2811
orcagirl26
Shanti
Geospiza fortis
ulinuk
Tylosaurus
Bloodrayne
Florian
A-J
koniminiatures
trevok4
arafan
AlopexLagopus
GoldEagle
Jadey1988
lucky luke
Chris Sweetman
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴
AlvinCK
skysthelimit
weaselfan93
Dr.Narayanan
HKHollinstone
scot(t)
animalluvr6
ken yeo
MartinH
Elros Alvar
Ana
Kristie
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 4:51 pm

I got a few newbies yesterday after my family had finished doing some work on my grandmas property for the 4th of July. However I don't have time to take any pics, so I will have to do that later. I got the Papo mouflon, Safari ltd. Barn owl (which was a little bigger than I thought it would be, but no worries) and the mojo Hyena and Nile crocodile. All are awesome figures and I can't wait to share pics of them.:) 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
NandO

NandO

Country/State : indonesia

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 3:02 am

saarloos... what a great display... i wanna know more about your porcupine scratch what brand is it ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 4:28 am

Its from an old brand called AAA. I think (and don't this as fact) that they still make figures but they aren't a big brand anymore, they used to be though.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:04 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
I got a few newbies yesterday after my family had finished doing some work on my grandmas property for the 4th of July. However I don't have time to take any pics, so I will have to do that later. I got the Papo mouflon, Safari ltd. Barn owl (which was a little bigger than I thought it would be, but no worries) and the mojo Hyena and Nile crocodile. All are awesome figures and I can't wait to share pics of them.:) 

That is great, Paige! We are looking forward to see your pictures but no hurries, today just enjoy your birthday! Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 7:39 pm

Thank you Roger, I am enjoying it so far. Here are all my newbies.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And from a recent count of my collection, I now have 902 figures.

Last edited by Saarlooswolfhound on Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Happy birthday   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:10 pm

Happy birthday Paige and congrats! Very Happy I especially like the harbor seal and mouflon. Soon you will have 1000 figures Shocked 
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:15 pm

Very beautieful birthday gifts cheers cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:16 pm

What a great picture with all these nice figures mixed! I enjoy watching them like this. Very Happy
No doubts the barn owl is big but also very beautiful! It starts with a lovely swan with cygnets and ends with the tail of a crocodile that also looks very maternal towards the little seal pup! Laughing affraid I still need to touch this mouflon to see if it goes to my search list and again, I love that hyena even it doesn't represent the stereotyped hyena stance! Congratulations Paige, almost a thousand of figures! Shocked flower

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:29 pm

Thank you everyone! Yes I cannot believe that I almost have 1000 figures in my collection, I can only imagine where I will put them, I am running our of room as it is! pale Wink However, I will welcome more figures of course. I like placing my figures in groups too, I like how this pic turned out, so now instead of updates every time I get a new figure, I might just wait and do group photos. Thank you again everyone!

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:32 pm

What a lot of beautyful new birthday models, Paige cheers 

scot(t)

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:20 am

Ah, here they are! Exactly what I was hoping to see: a photo of your birthday loot. It's a fantastic haul! Wonderful models! (And a great mix -- Mojo, Schleich, Safari, Papo. My only complaint is that a Boxer almost bit me the other day; so I'm a little wary of Boxers this week.)

Seriously, though, congratulations! and Happy birthday!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:35 am

I got a few more from a friend today. I got (from a friend) the black panther and the swimming mallard. I do like the mallard because it has a nice painting, but I haven't decided if I like the base though. I will post pics later, cuz she also gave me the baby seal and another baby alligator, which I already have, so I will exchange those tomorrow for something. Thanks for the wishes too Scott, and be careful of that boxer! (any dog can bite though)

Last edited by Saarlooswolfhound on Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:46 am

Nice additions Paige Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 10:55 am

Congrats Paige!

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:29 pm

Thank you Kiki and Ken!

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 9:47 pm

Here are some of my late birthday newcomers.
The panther is better than I expected. It is still not my favorite cat figure from schleich, or another brand for that matter, but its not as bad as the company pic makes it look in my opinion. The baby sea lion is probably my new favorite figure for now, I love sea lions and he is just terribly cute! The otter will take some getting used to, its a bit smaller than my two other otter figures, but it is a nice figure all the same. And lastly the duck. Many people don't like it because of the clear plastic base. I don't like it much either, it makes the figure look odd when sitting on a shelf and I think it would have been better without it. However, it is a great figure for a duck, has a nice painting and form and would work in "real life" pics if you place it in water so that it covers the base. Many of the Schleich's figures turned out better than I previously thought after seeing them in person except I am disappointed in many of the horses, but that's just my opinion.
*and I know the pic is blurry, sorry about that*

Last edited by Saarlooswolfhound on Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 4:28 am

Lovely newcomers again:-!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 11:51 pm

Congratulations Paige, the sea lion is really cute! I learned today another thing, In USA a crocodile is named alligator even when it is a little baby. alien Laughing flower I also don't like the plastic thing but the duck looks good. Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 11:53 pm

Thank you Andreas and Roger. Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:39 pm

Here are a few of my newbies. I finally found the schleich boxer dad, and the large but great safari platypus.

Last edited by Saarlooswolfhound on Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:47 pm

That boxer looks actually quite good here! (I wish I could find he did so generally as well ..and that he wasn't priced as high as the 5 times larger Schleich horses & wildlife in our local supermarket.)

arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:51 pm

Congratulations for all the nice figures cheers and an late happy birhtday from me Embarassed 
I hope that your 1000 figure will come soon Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:05 pm

Thank you Lea, and I hope you find him soon. I'm not sure I like him very much, his face looks a little odd to me.
And Bryan, thank you for the birthday wish and for your comment. Very Happy I appreciate it.

Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:20 pm

Well, I'm not really looking, since I, too, find his head a bit off (and the local prices for him a bit ridiculous). The head seems very large in relation to the model's body, and quite round for a boxer. But then, I'm no expert, and I gather the extremely flat face is quite "in" in German style boxers specifically.

Happy belated birthday from me, too! (I only just noticed.)

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:36 pm

Thanks again. I mainly don't like the new dogs because they are so small and they price didn't change at all for that. I prefer the older, bigger sized dogs better. For instance, the great dane they have now looks like a pup from their older Dalmatians than the large dog it should be. Same thing goes for their Labradors, the new ones are so tiny. But I guess that is the way the world works, get as much coin for your product for as little cost to the company as you can.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next