Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)

Go down 
+60
sbell
TheSpottedCat
under-water
Taos
Wilorvise
costicuba
landrover
Saien
Dum_my
shadoweon
pipsxlch
Tarunyada
NightLioness
sauroid
SUSANNE
Roger
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
JonasV
Saarlooswolfhound
widukind
Kikimalou
Carola
LeeAnn
pm64
NandO
sadie3112
SpiralStrix
TheLastStardust
Tiermann
75senta75
Niki2811
orcagirl26
Shanti
Geospiza fortis
ulinuk
Tylosaurus
Bloodrayne
Florian
A-J
koniminiatures
trevok4
arafan
AlopexLagopus
GoldEagle
Jadey1988
lucky luke
Chris Sweetman
∴Worlds∴in∴Miniature∴
AlvinCK
skysthelimit
weaselfan93
Dr.Narayanan
HKHollinstone
scot(t)
animalluvr6
ken yeo
MartinH
Elros Alvar
Ana
Kristie
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 6:20 pm

Ok, Lance asked me to post some pics of my entire collection on shelves. So here goes. If you want closer pics of a specific shelf or figure, let me know. Wink *all three book shelves have Breyer figures on the top* And one more thing before I get on with this post, I haven't posted my newbies for a while, so if you want close ups of them let me know. They are the Australian shepherds from Schliech a VW lion cub, some dinos, a safari (I think it is Authentics collection) fox, and a few others that will probably be for sale or trade. Let me know if you might be interested.
First pic: First shelf, has my fantasy figures on it, dragons, elves, unicorns etc. Next is my "human"-ish figures, that entails my Indians on horses, cowboys on horses, Knights on horses, and the event figures such as show jumping. Then there is my Dino shelf. Lastly is my ocean animals shelf.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Next pic: Horses are on the first two shelves, then cows, then farm animals (a few bulls that don't fit on the cow shelf temporarily), dogs, dogs/people figures/ and "pets" (rabbits, frogs, mouse and rat etc.), Herbaceous forest animals such as deer and goats, and then my carnivorous forest animals shelf like bears and wolves. *and yes I know that wild boars are omnivorous* Wink 
Last pic: first shelf is lions, hippos, and elephants, Next shelf is various African figures, next shelf is the rest of my African figures and some Australian animals, then I have a "Indian Jungle" type theme for two shelves, and lastly my forest miscellaneous shelf which has birds, rodents, lizards etc. on it from North American type areas.
Thanks for viewing.
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 8:04 pm

So many figurines! I never realised the Breyer elk was such a huge beast. Thank you for the pictures!

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Herbaceous forest animals such as deer and goats, and then my carnivorous forest animals shelf like bears and wolves. *and yes I know that wild boars are omnivorous* Wink 
Don't go down that road! Because so are, less famously, cattle and many deer, too. Laughing Perhaps you know that already, though. Not only do they avail themselves of carrion matter quite willingly, some populations are even known to hunt and kill prey animals for food, much like boars (if with less ado).

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 8:14 pm

Wow, wonderful displays cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 8:21 pm

Thank you both for your comments. And Koniminiatures I didn't know that some cattle did that as well. Thanks for the info. Very Happy 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 2:52 am

looks great Paige. cheers   I didn't know you collected sealife, dinosaurs, and people. my collection looks similar in size but I collect only wildlife and sealife Very Happy I have very few farm/pets and some prehistoric mammals
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 2:58 am

I don't really seriously collect Dinosaurs and People anymore. I have gotten most of those for birthdays and such, and I only collect people I really like now, I only have a few. Sealife is kind of put on the sidelines too, since collecting farm and wildlife gets a little expensive, but when I do find one I like I get it. And thanks. :) 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 7:03 am

Holly potato ! Very nice crowded shelves cheers 

More pics please Wink 
Back to top Go down
NandO

NandO

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 7:11 am

your display amazing cheers cheers cheers cheers 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 7:28 am

I don't know about amazing, but thank you both anyways. Very Happy I will take more pics tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 8:02 am

I wish your photos were a bit sharper Wink , since there are so many great models to explore.
And yes, your shelves are nicely crowded Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.carolafunder.dk
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 12:59 pm

Wow, affraid  Powerfull collection cheers cheers  Can you show a pic of the Schleich Dragon 2004 the repainted Please?? Wink

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*

Last edited by Álvaro/schleich on Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 2:48 pm

I like crowded shelves and make me feel good!!

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 5:45 pm

Wow, Alvaro, you have some REALLY sharp eyes. Wink I will post some closer pics later today of the shelves and that dragon for you. I have two of them, one of them (the tongue was broken off) was given to me by a friend when they were getting rid of some toys and I decided to repaint it into bad imitation of the Special edition red version.

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 6:31 pm

Ok, here are slightly better pics.
And if there is a specific figure you can't see and would like to see better, just let me know and I can pull it out and take pics. I'm just too lazy to do that for all of them.:lol:And yes, these pics are the best either, I don't have a state of the art camera or anything and I'm not the best photographer, but I did my best with what I had. Wink 
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 7:34 pm

Wow Shocked 
So big collection with so nice figures cheers 
Congratulations:cheers: 

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 7:59 pm

wow, you've got a really great and lovely collection with a lot of diversity. I can remember the first time you posted photos of your collection and it has grown a lot since then! cheers

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 8:09 pm

Wow again Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:39 pm

Thank you Bryan, A-J, and Andreas. It has grown a lot since I first posted it. Probably by about 200 figures in the one year I have been here. Wink Granted a good few of them are doubles I repainted myself.

Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:52 pm

It's wonderfull I has the special dragon and Is very very similar, Wonderfull work sunny sunny 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 12:19 am

wonderful collection Paige! Thank you for posting these pictures! So many treats on those shelves.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 12:23 am

Thank you so much Alvaro and Scott. Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 12:25 am

Very impressive collection and nicely displayed! Very Happy also great repainting! Very Happy
As you're saying you only collect people you like I hope you collect me and other friends of the forum. Laughing

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 12:39 am

Of course I can't refuse the great people and friends of the forum!Wink 

Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 3:55 am

Paige, this looks great. where did you find the Schleich tawny owl? it is one of the few bird species I am missing from the major brands. luckily, I just won an auction last night that had the Bullyland raven. I am so happy to finally add this great northern bird to my collection. it, like the tawny owl is a difficult species to find. :) 
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 4:00 am

I've had it for as long as I can remember. I would have gotten it when I was little at my local Cal-Ranch store. Congrats on the raven though, I do know it is a rare figure.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated November 28th!!! Lots of models, Safari, Mojo, Wild Republic, Yowies* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next