Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Animals made in 3D by miniNature

Go down 
+45
Roger
widukind
miniNature
arafan
NightLioness
Wilorvise
Noémi
stecal
MiniZoo
koniminiatures
Geospiza fortis
AlienMantis
Sartje
donny ong
Miss Jane
lucky luke
Elephants Rule
Tyler Loew
Elros Alvar
Florian
LeeAnn
AlopexLagopus
Joan Milelire
mreyder
scot(t)
Philter4
aandmkw
pm64
stef1000
kudu11
Taylcoel
runfromturtles
AlvinCK
Yurumi
bjarki12
carlysulli
MartinH
JonasV
cattlecollector
STORMnl
HKHollinstone
Sergey
SyLoBe
Fisva
SUSANNE
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

Animals made in 3D by miniNature - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Animals made in 3D by miniNature - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 11:57 am

Yes, new skin makes big difference! He is better now! Great work Sad(o)): Sad(o)): Sad(o)):

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Animals made in 3D by miniNature - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 2:54 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
miniNature wrote:

And I've also finished the new skin of the African Elephant. I hope you'll like this new version and agree this version is better than the smoother Elephant!

It is a BIG improvement indeed Sad(o)):

I agree, texture is very important to give a realistic look to figures. Very Happy

miniNature

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Animals made in 3D by miniNature - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:18 pm

Thank you all! Very Happy
The Kirk's dik-dik will have some delay. Next week I've need more time for my study. There must by some exams made, so that's my priority for now. study

AlvinCK

AlvinCK

Country/State : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Animals made in 3D by miniNature - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:28 pm

I love the elephant, awesome designing skills there Mini! Seriously cool software to go with! Thanks for sharing! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
STORMnl

STORMnl

Country/State : Nijmegen-Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Animals made in 3D by miniNature - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 5:55 pm

youre arsinotherium that i saw is great to

miniNature

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Animals made in 3D by miniNature - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:03 pm

STORMnl wrote:
youre arsinotherium that i saw is great to

I never knew I've made an arsinoitherium Razz Where did you seen it? It must be made by someone else.

Edit: I've found the arsinoitherium. It's made by mb-cg, also on Shapeways. There are a few modellers on Shapeways who create extinct creatures. I believe I'm the only one yet on Shapeways who make modern animals. Maybe I'll make someday also a few extinct animals.

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Animals made in 3D by miniNature - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:26 pm

miniNature wrote:
Thank you all! Very Happy
The Kirk's dik-dik will have some delay. Next week I've need more time for my study. There must by some exams made, so that's my priority for now. study

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
runfromturtles

Country/State : USA, OR

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Animals made in 3D by miniNature - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 6:43 am

I know some are weary of this technology. But keep in mind, in the not so distant future, all households will own a 3d printer, much like we all own an inkjet printer. Many people love to contribute to society without the thought of money, these artists will create 3d images for anyone to download for free. We will all be able to print the same figures that people make available for pennies.

I think that the toy and replica market will be the first to go. Companies will not survive by selling their toys, they will have to adapt to sell the 3d image file so that we can print it at home. No shipping costs. And I am sure by then there will be color 3d printers.

I find it very fascinating that 3d printers will allow for a society that does not need money for our material wants or desires, we will only need resources for the printers. We will be able print just about anything. Want to download a Ferrari, just get the right metals and have the printer print you the parts.

How will this change our economy? Only time will tell. For those that think this is far fetched, I must disagree. This is very real and us younger folks will see it in our lifetime.

To the OP, you are extremely talented and have a very bright future in this replica market. Have you considered purchasing your own printer to bring costs down and painting the figures? You aren't very far off from actually competeting with major companies!!
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Animals made in 3D by miniNature - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:27 pm

This new version with updated skin texture is awesome, I love it. It's a really beautiful design!

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Taylcoel

Taylcoel

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Animals made in 3D by miniNature - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 3:45 pm

fantastic work! what does print mean? Wink

cheers cheers elephant elephant Laughing Laughing

my website link is at the bottom Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
http://schleich-c.webs.com
miniNature

miniNature

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Animals made in 3D by miniNature - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 6:56 pm

Thank you all guys! The exams are behind me and I've been skiing for a week. Now I'm back and I can continue to work on models. Very Happy

runfromturtles wrote:
I know some are weary of this technology. But keep in mind, in the not so distant future, all households will own a 3d printer, much like we all own an inkjet printer. Many people love to contribute to society without the thought of money, these artists will create 3d images for anyone to download for free. We will all be able to print the same figures that people make available for pennies.

I think that the toy and replica market will be the first to go. Companies will not survive by selling their toys, they will have to adapt to sell the 3d image file so that we can print it at home. No shipping costs. And I am sure by then there will be color 3d printers.

I find it very fascinating that 3d printers will allow for a society that does not need money for our material wants or desires, we will only need resources for the printers. We will be able print just about anything. Want to download a Ferrari, just get the right metals and have the printer print you the parts.

How will this change our economy? Only time will tell. For those that think this is far fetched, I must disagree. This is very real and us younger folks will see it in our lifetime.

To the OP, you are extremely talented and have a very bright future in this replica market. Have you considered purchasing your own printer to bring costs down and painting the figures? You aren't very far off from actually competeting with major companies!!

Yeah, you're right, but I think it'll during at least 10/20 years before the most people has a 3D Printer by them own. Color 3D printers are available allready, but the quallity is not great.

And thanks for your compliments, I've considered purchasing my own printer, but the prices of printers like Shapewayes uses, are thousands of dollars. I'm a pour student, so that's not in my reach. It'll be possible if a company wants to invest in me or if a company hires me.

Taylcoel wrote:
fantastic work! what does print mean?
Print means laying a layer of ink on a material like paper. 3D Print means laying multiple layers of a material on each other, so there will be a model with height, width and length Wink

miniNature

miniNature

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Animals made in 3D by miniNature - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:53 pm

Finally I can show you my Kirk's dik-dik :)

Animals made in 3D by miniNature - Page 3 Renderdikdik01
Animals made in 3D by miniNature - Page 3 Renderdikdik02

What do you think? Hope you'll like him :)

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Animals made in 3D by miniNature - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:00 pm

Very nice work! Congrats! I think eyes are little bit too flat, they should be more like real spheres. Also I think dik-diks have dew claws :) I like especially the head of Your model :)

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Animals made in 3D by miniNature - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 8:08 pm

I like your Dik Dik, you know Very Happy Very Happy

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny

Last edited by widukind on Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Animals made in 3D by miniNature - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:41 pm

Could you share more pics please bounce
Back to top Go down
kudu11

kudu11

Country/State : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Animals made in 3D by miniNature - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:27 pm

wonderful dik-dik cheers
Back to top Go down
stef1000

stef1000

Country/State : Haaksbergen, Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Animals made in 3D by miniNature - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 7:46 pm

Wow that's beautiful Sad(o)): Sad(o)):
Back to top Go down
pm64

pm64

Country/State : Firenze,Italy

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Animals made in 3D by miniNature - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:56 pm

Well reeeeally fantastic!! Sad(o)): Sad(o)): How big is it? Can you take a picture with another brand's model to compare? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Animals made in 3D by miniNature - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:41 am

pm64 wrote:
Well reeeeally fantastic!! Sad(o)): Sad(o)): How big is it? Can you take a picture with another brand's model to compare? Thanks!

This is a project... Not a real model yet Wink
Back to top Go down
pm64

pm64

Country/State : Firenze,Italy

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Animals made in 3D by miniNature - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:30 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
pm64 wrote:

This is a project... Not a real model yet Wink

Oh....ehm I was too enthusiast at the view of the dik dik did not read too carefully...thank u Christophe Embarassed
Back to top Go down
miniNature

miniNature

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Animals made in 3D by miniNature - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 11:57 pm

Thanks for the nice comments!

Ana wrote:
Very nice work! Congrats! I think eyes are little bit too flat, they should be more like real spheres. Also I think dik-diks have dew claws :) I like especially the head of Your model :)

Thanks Ana, I think you're right with the eyes. I'll make some little improvements to this model. I'm not sure about the dew claws. I think they have little ones, but on the pictures I've seen, most of the time they're hidden under the fur.

Kikimalou wrote:
Could you share more pics please

I think I'll show this weekend more pics (also with the little improvements)

I think I'll release the dik-dik this weekend on my Shapeways shop for those interested :)

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Animals made in 3D by miniNature - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:39 am

miniNature wrote:

I think I'll release the dik-dik this weekend on my Shapeways shop for those interested :)

Then I hope you will add some fur texture like this one Very Happy

Animals made in 3D by miniNature - Page 3 3259541021_11781e4949_z
Photo made by Wild Dogger. More animal pics HERE
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Animals made in 3D by miniNature - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:56 am

Looks fantastic! I agree needs some fur texture

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
miniNature

miniNature

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Animals made in 3D by miniNature - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:50 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
miniNature wrote:

Then I hope you will add some fur texture like this one Very Happy

Animals made in 3D by miniNature - Page 3 3259541021_11781e4949_z
Photo made by Wild Dogger. More animal pics HERE

I think you're right, but I'll show you the model in the program I'd made him. (I've not changed anything yet):

Animals made in 3D by miniNature - Page 3 Progrespic09

You can see some structure here, but that structure is hidden on the white renders. So I think I must do it for my feeling overdone, so it'll be good for 3D printing.

SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Animals made in 3D by miniNature - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 10:01 pm

Wow, the dik dik is awesome!

Visit my art gallery at http://sylobe.deviantart.com/gallery/

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Animals made in 3D by miniNature - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Animals made in 3D by miniNature
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next