Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Asking your help to solve Photobucket problem........santa rendeer Time to vote for the SUY of December rendeer santa

Share | 
 

 Animals made in 3D by miniNature

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
miniNature

avatar

Country/State : Netherlands
Age : 24
Joined : 2012-10-21
Posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:40 am

Thanks Silvia!



I'm afraid it'll not be possible for me this weekend for releasing te Dik-Dik. I've got an invitation for pitching a TV program idea I've devised and on the same day I've an internship job application at that company. It's very important for me to do it well, so I need my freetime in this weekend. I'll let you know when I'll release the finished Dik-Dik.

_________________
Stijn.
My Site with 3D Printable Animals
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26521

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:00 am

@miniNature wrote:
Thanks Silvia!



I'm afraid it'll not be possible for me this weekend for releasing te Dik-Dik. I've got an invitation for pitching a TV program idea I've devised and on the same day I've an internship job application at that company. It's very important for me to do it well, so I need my freetime in this weekend. I'll let you know when I'll release the finished Dik-Dik.

dont hurry sunny sunny

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 53
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 14949

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:56 pm

@miniNature wrote:
@Kikimalou wrote:

Then I hope you will add some fur texture like this one Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Photo made by Wild Dogger. More animal pics HERE

I think you're right, but I'll show you the model in the program I'd made him. (I've not changed anything yet):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You can see some structure here, but that structure is hidden on the white renders. So I think I must do it for my feeling overdone, so it'll be good for 3D printing.

Even on this pic, I think some part of the animal need more fur texture, the kind you made for the top of the head. I think at least about the hind thighs, the line at the bottom between the front and back legs...

@miniNature wrote:
Thanks Silvia!
I'm afraid it'll not be possible for me this weekend for releasing te Dik-Dik. I've got an invitation for pitching a TV program idea I've devised and on the same day I've an internship job application at that company. It's very important for me to do it well, so I need my freetime in this weekend. I'll let you know when I'll release the finished Dik-Dik.


Good luck then cheers

_________________
Christophe
My topics on STS
Back to top Go down
miniNature

avatar

Country/State : Netherlands
Age : 24
Joined : 2012-10-21
Posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:55 am

So, the busy time is behind me, so I had some time to improve the Dik Dik model. This is the new model with a rougher skin, more sphere-shaped eyes and small points of dew claws. Hope you'll like it. I think he's tomorrow on my site. When there's still at some point improvement needed, let me know.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
Stijn.
My Site with 3D Printable Animals
Back to top Go down
aandmkw

avatar

Country/State : Gardendale, TX
Age : 39
Joined : 2010-04-03
Posts : 2352

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:34 am

These are amazing. Very interesting technique. Have you actually printed any yet? I would be interested in seeing what they look like as an actual figure.

_________________
Amy
Back to top Go down
elephas_maximus

avatar

Joined : 2011-11-23
Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:20 am

The dik dik is progressing nicely, I especially like the head sculpting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/redelephant
miniNature

avatar

Country/State : Netherlands
Age : 24
Joined : 2012-10-21
Posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:48 pm

@elephas_maximus wrote:
The dik dik is progressing nicely, I especially like the head sculpting.

Thanks Andrew!

@aandmkw wrote:
These are amazing. Very interesting technique. Have you actually printed any yet? I would be interested in seeing what they look like as an actual figure.

Thanks! Sadly, my money is still in the red marks, so I don't have enough money yet to buy my own models. I hope to start in June with a new job, so I hope to have this summer my own models for the first time in my hands. But I think I can show you in a few days some pictures of the two giraffes in 1:45. Someone of an other forum will show some pictures I can post here. And Andrew recently showed his amazing printed elephant in his topic! That model is also beautiful painted!

_________________
Stijn.
My Site with 3D Printable Animals
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 53
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 14949

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:33 pm

@miniNature wrote:


Thanks! Sadly, my money is still in the red marks, so I don't have enough money yet to buy my own models. I hope to start in June with a new job, so I hope to have this summer my own models for the first time in my hands. But I think I can show you in a few days some pictures of the two giraffes in 1:45. Someone of an other forum will show some pictures I can post here. And Andrew recently showed his amazing printed elephant in his topic! That model is also beautiful painted!

I reduced the size of your pic Wink Some members can't see too big ones.

The fur is more interesting now and I have no more ideas for improvement scratch I hope you will upload it in different scales, at list 1:20 and 1:15.

Too bad to heard you still don't have your own production, I hope it will change soon for you.


_________________
Christophe
My topics on STS
Back to top Go down
Ana

avatar

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 30
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9643

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:29 pm

Congratulations, great improvement! Very lovely dik dik Very Happy I think I will want to buy it too bounce

_________________
Anna
Horse and Bird
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26521

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:00 pm

And what does the dikdik? Very Happy

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
miniNature

avatar

Country/State : Netherlands
Age : 24
Joined : 2012-10-21
Posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:06 am

@Ana wrote:

Congratulations, great improvement! Very lovely dik dik I think I will want to buy it too

Thanks Ana!

@widukind wrote:

And what does the dikdik? Very Happy

I think he's standing Razz

@Kikimalou wrote:
@miniNature wrote:


Thanks! Sadly, my money is still in the red marks, so I don't have enough money yet to buy my own models. I hope to start in June with a new job, so I hope to have this summer my own models for the first time in my hands. But I think I can show you in a few days some pictures of the two giraffes in 1:45. Someone of an other forum will show some pictures I can post here. And Andrew recently showed his amazing printed elephant in his topic! That model is also beautiful painted!

I reduced the size of your pic Wink Some members can't see too big ones.

The fur is more interesting now and I have no more ideas for improvement scratch I hope you will upload it in different scales, at list 1:20 and 1:15.

Too bad to heard you still don't have your own production, I hope it will change soon for you.


Thanks for resizing Christophe! I'll make my new pictures smaller. Different scales are possible. I can make every scale of the model, provided that the smallest parts like the ears meet the requirements of Shapeways. I think 1:20 and 1:15 are possible. And yes, it's pity I can't buy my own models yet.. Student life is to expensive Razz . But very likely in June I start with a internship, so more money is not far away.


I was still not satisfied with the fur of the Dik Dik, so this morning I've redesigned the fur. I'm far more happy with this one. Hope you all too!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


_________________
Stijn.
My Site with 3D Printable Animals
Back to top Go down
Philter4

avatar

Country/State : Back and forth between East and West coast of the U.S.A.
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 1406

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:59 am

He looks great, I can't wait until it is ready, I will buy him in 1:22 as soon as you put him up for sale!
Back to top Go down
http://philter4@d-web.com
Kikimalou
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 53
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 14949

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:14 am

@miniNature wrote:
I was still not satisfied with the fur of the Dik Dik, so this morning I've redesigned the fur. I'm far more happy with this one. Hope you all too!

Sad(o)): cheers bounce You made my day Very Happy Exactly the furs I wanted to see king

_________________
Christophe
My topics on STS
Back to top Go down
miniNature

avatar

Country/State : Netherlands
Age : 24
Joined : 2012-10-21
Posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:22 am

Good to here that you like it guys!

Here are 3 screens I'll use on my shop:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
Stijn.
My Site with 3D Printable Animals
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26521

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:26 am

@miniNature wrote:
Good to here that you like it guys!

Here are 3 screens I'll use on my shop:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
miniNature

avatar

Country/State : Netherlands
Age : 24
Joined : 2012-10-21
Posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:13 am

:) He is finally released! Here you can find him.

He's in my regular scales 1:12 and 1:22. I've also released him in the requested scales 1:15 and 1:20.
One thing about the 1:20 and 1:22 scales. Some parts are a little bit doubtful with the requires of Shapeways. Some parts are very thin, but first I don't want rescale the ears and horns, because I like models with realistic proportions, so I've uploaded this version on Shapeways. Now, when someone order one of these, someone of Shapeways decides if the model can be print well, or if he think the model is to fragile, I'll get a mail of Shapeways to rescale it. The customer get also a mail and he can decide to buy the rescale version or don't pay, so there will no problem there. :) I hope Shapeways think the 1:22 model is okay, so this model still have so this model keep the correct proportions.

_________________
Stijn.
My Site with 3D Printable Animals
Back to top Go down
Philter4

avatar

Country/State : Back and forth between East and West coast of the U.S.A.
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 1406

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:57 pm

Thank you!!! I just ordered mine!!!
Back to top Go down
http://philter4@d-web.com
cattlecollector



Country/State : U.S.A
Age : 19
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1610

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:10 pm

@Philter4 wrote:
Thank you!!! I just ordered mine!!!
Make sure to share some pictures when you get him! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
elephas_maximus

avatar

Joined : 2011-11-23
Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:42 pm

The new fur is a great improvement, it adds a lot more realism than your old texture. Nice work.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/redelephant
Ana

avatar

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 30
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9643

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:48 pm

I like new fur better too Very Happy Congrats! Sad(o)):

_________________
Anna
Horse and Bird
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26521

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:08 pm

@Philter4 wrote:
Thank you!!! I just ordered mine!!!

Me too Very Happy

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26521

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:09 am

Not good news for the Kirks Dik-Dik, at the moment are problem with the figurine so that they cant send Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
miniNature

avatar

Country/State : Netherlands
Age : 24
Joined : 2012-10-21
Posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:02 pm

@widukind wrote:
Not good news for the Kirks Dik-Dik, at the moment are problem with the figurine so that they cant send Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Yes Sad I've got the message too. I was afraid for, but there was not only a problem with the ears and horns, but Shapeways thinks also the legs are a problem. I though the thickness must be above 0,3 mm, but for things like legs they use 0,8 mm, so the only model that meets the requirements is the 1:12 Dikdik Sad I think it's not an option for rescale only the legs and ears, because the proportions will be very strange Sad Sorry for you two who tried to buy.

_________________
Stijn.
My Site with 3D Printable Animals
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

avatar

Country/State : USA
Age : 49
Joined : 2012-03-02
Posts : 3000

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:37 pm

Well I hope someone buys the 1:12 version. It is a very reasonable size (2 inches high and 2 inches long, approximately), and seems to be priced reasonably too. I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures of the figure by STS members! Nice work by miniNature (or, Stijn)!!
Back to top Go down
miniNature

avatar

Country/State : Netherlands
Age : 24
Joined : 2012-10-21
Posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:01 am

@scot(t) wrote:
Well I hope someone buys the 1:12 version. It is a very reasonable size (2 inches high and 2 inches long, approximately), and seems to be priced reasonably too. I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures of the figure by STS members! Nice work by miniNature (or, Stijn)!!

Thanks Scott! Yes, the price can be near to the 1:22 model, because it was effective to make the body of the 1:12 Dik-Dik hollow. The 1:22 was so thin it was not realy functional, so the weight of material is nearly the same.
I was really disappointed the 1:22 was not possible. My plan was make a 1:22 African diorama when I've enough money, so I'm sad my Dik-Dik can't make part of it. Maybe I'll make a new plan.

_________________
Stijn.
My Site with 3D Printable Animals
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26521

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:52 am

@miniNature wrote:
@widukind wrote:
Not good news for the Kirks Dik-Dik, at the moment are problem with the figurine so that they cant send Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Yes Sad I've got the message too. I was afraid for, but there was not only a problem with the ears and horns, but Shapeways thinks also the legs are a problem. I though the thickness must be above 0,3 mm, but for things like legs they use 0,8 mm, so the only model that meets the requirements is the 1:12 Dikdik Sad I think it's not an option for rescale only the legs and ears, because the proportions will be very strange Sad Sorry for you two who tried to buy.

I want the specie, not the scale sunny sunny

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
miniNature

avatar

Country/State : Netherlands
Age : 24
Joined : 2012-10-21
Posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:31 am

@widukind wrote:
@miniNature wrote:
@widukind wrote:
Not good news for the Kirks Dik-Dik, at the moment are problem with the figurine so that they cant send Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Yes Sad I've got the message too. I was afraid for, but there was not only a problem with the ears and horns, but Shapeways thinks also the legs are a problem. I though the thickness must be above 0,3 mm, but for things like legs they use 0,8 mm, so the only model that meets the requirements is the 1:12 Dikdik Sad I think it's not an option for rescale only the legs and ears, because the proportions will be very strange Sad Sorry for you two who tried to buy.

I want the specie, not the scale sunny sunny

Thanks for your next try. Hopefully this time Shapeways don't reject the model. :) Did Shapeways everything allright with repay of the 1:22 Dik-Dik costs, or was the money not yet paid when he was rejected?

_________________
Stijn.
My Site with 3D Printable Animals
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26521

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:44 am

@miniNature wrote:
@widukind wrote:
@miniNature wrote:
@widukind wrote:
Not good news for the Kirks Dik-Dik, at the moment are problem with the figurine so that they cant send Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Yes Sad I've got the message too. I was afraid for, but there was not only a problem with the ears and horns, but Shapeways thinks also the legs are a problem. I though the thickness must be above 0,3 mm, but for things like legs they use 0,8 mm, so the only model that meets the requirements is the 1:12 Dikdik Sad I think it's not an option for rescale only the legs and ears, because the proportions will be very strange Sad Sorry for you two who tried to buy.

I want the specie, not the scale sunny sunny

Thanks for your next try. Hopefully this time Shapeways don't reject the model. :) Did Shapeways everything allright with repay of the 1:22 Dik-Dik costs, or was the money not yet paid when he was rejected?

The money was return for my account as credit Very Happy

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mreyder

avatar

Country/State : Holland
Age : 47
Joined : 2013-02-19
Posts : 139

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:23 am

i'm a bit sad to read that this size was to small, i wanted to aks you if you could make it in 1:32, because my diorama-zoo is all in 1:32. A pitty.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.bokkerijdersburcht.nl/britains
miniNature

avatar

Country/State : Netherlands
Age : 24
Joined : 2012-10-21
Posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:46 am

@widukind wrote:
The money was return for my account as credit Very Happy

Okay nice. I can see now the 1:12 Dik-Dik is assigned, so that's good news. :) Hopefully you recieve him quickly from the postman. :)

@mreyder wrote:
i'm a bit sad to read that this size was to small, i wanted to aks you if you could make it in 1:32, because my diorama-zoo is all in 1:32. A pitty.....

Yes, it's pity, because that's to small for sure. But if you have some bigger animals missing in your zoo, you can request them. I can put them on my schedule if I like them enough. Razz

_________________
Stijn.
My Site with 3D Printable Animals


Last edited by miniNature on Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cattlecollector



Country/State : U.S.A
Age : 19
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1610

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:09 am

Maybe if you had some time on your hands, you could make a dwarf forest buffalo. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
miniNature

avatar

Country/State : Netherlands
Age : 24
Joined : 2012-10-21
Posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:14 am

@miniNature wrote:
@widukind wrote:
The money was return for my account as credit Very Happy

Okay nice. I can see now the 1:12 Dik-Dik is assigned, so that's good news. :) Hopefully you recieve him quickly from the postman. :)


Damned, now he's still rejected. Comming up, I'll get a mail of Shapeways with the problem this time. I think this time the problem is solvable in this scale. Tonight I'll repare. Anoying.. With the giraffes I'd less problems.

_________________
Stijn.
My Site with 3D Printable Animals
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26521

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:38 am

@miniNature wrote:
@miniNature wrote:
@widukind wrote:
The money was return for my account as credit Very Happy

Okay nice. I can see now the 1:12 Dik-Dik is assigned, so that's good news. :) Hopefully you recieve him quickly from the postman. :)


Damned, now he's still rejected. Comming up, I'll get a mail of Shapeways with the problem this time. I think this time the problem is solvable in this scale. Tonight I'll repare. Anoying.. With the giraffes I'd less problems.

Please let me know when no Dik-Dik Sad

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26521

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:13 am

Also no 1:12 Dik-Dik Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
miniNature

avatar

Country/State : Netherlands
Age : 24
Joined : 2012-10-21
Posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:28 am

@widukind wrote:
Also no 1:12 Dik-Dik Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Yes, but this is fortunately a very small problem with the tips of the horns. This is easy to fix, so the 1:12 Dik-Dik will be there :)

_________________
Stijn.
My Site with 3D Printable Animals
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26521

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:36 am

@miniNature wrote:
@widukind wrote:
Also no 1:12 Dik-Dik Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Yes, but this is fortunately a very small problem with the tips of the horns. This is easy to fix, so the 1:12 Dik-Dik will be there :)

So i can hope Very Happy

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
miniNature

avatar

Country/State : Netherlands
Age : 24
Joined : 2012-10-21
Posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:41 am

@widukind wrote:
@miniNature wrote:
@widukind wrote:
Also no 1:12 Dik-Dik Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Yes, but this is fortunately a very small problem with the tips of the horns. This is easy to fix, so the 1:12 Dik-Dik will be there :)

So i can hope Very Happy

The repared version of the 1:12 Dik-Dik is online :) You can find him here.

The horns are a little bit less pointed and I've made the ears from inside a little bit thicker for certainty.

_________________
Stijn.
My Site with 3D Printable Animals
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26521

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:35 pm

So a new hope bounce bounce

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
miniNature

avatar

Country/State : Netherlands
Age : 24
Joined : 2012-10-21
Posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:55 am

:) I'm happy to show you a couple of photos of my 1:45 giraffes printed in Frosted Ultra Detail.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Credits for the photos to monstermunch1982 from the Narrow Gauge Railway Modelling Online forum.

_________________
Stijn.
My Site with 3D Printable Animals
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26521

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:22 am

Great models

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

avatar

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 30
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9643

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:27 am

Nice, nice, nice! :) Can't wait to see them painted :)

_________________
Anna
Horse and Bird
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
elephas_maximus

avatar

Joined : 2011-11-23
Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:01 pm

Very interesting to see the giraffes printed, I would be interested to see closeups (when they are painted) to see how the details turned out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/redelephant
Philter4

avatar

Country/State : Back and forth between East and West coast of the U.S.A.
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-03-30
Posts : 1406

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:22 pm

They're fantastic! I can't wait to see the display finished.
Back to top Go down
http://philter4@d-web.com
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26521

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:14 am

Many thanks, my Dik-Dik arrived me today. The figurine is very good but the material looks like glass. But i love it. cheers cheers

But is their a way for a other colour in the future? More naturally? Very Happy

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
miniNature

avatar

Country/State : Netherlands
Age : 24
Joined : 2012-10-21
Posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:44 am

@widukind wrote:
Many thanks, my Dik-Dik arrived me today. The figurine is very good but the material looks like glass. But i love it. cheers cheers

But is their a way for a other colour in the future? More naturally? Very Happy

Good to hear he arrives well and you're happy Very Happy Can you show some photos?

Shapways has also white materials, but that's not possible with small models like this Dik-Dik. Most people use a very thin primer spray for give the model a visible colour and this will show the details better. In the future Shapeways will have also some high detail full color printers, but that'll take a few years I think.

_________________
Stijn.
My Site with 3D Printable Animals
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26521

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:14 am

thanks for this answer, yes i will share pics - but later sunny

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Joan Milelire

avatar

Country/State : Catalonia, Spain
Age : 42
Joined : 2010-11-22
Posts : 1186

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:21 pm

@miniNature wrote:
:) I'm happy to show you a couple of photos of my 1:45 giraffes printed in Frosted Ultra Detail.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Credits for the photos to monstermunch1982 from the Narrow Gauge Railway Modelling Online forum.

Amazing!

_________________
Joan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Likaon Wildlife Models Shop
my handmade models: http://bestiari.weebly.com/     my models in facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bestiari.animal.replicas[/center]
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26521

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:39 am

here sunny

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
miniNature

avatar

Country/State : Netherlands
Age : 24
Joined : 2012-10-21
Posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:09 am

@widukind wrote:
here sunny

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks! :) Good to see the skin detail on the legs turns out very well. Is it possible to make also a photo when he's standing and without flashlight? :)

_________________
Stijn.
My Site with 3D Printable Animals
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26521

PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:15 am

here, in compare with a Schleich fox

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Animals made in 3D by miniNature   

Back to top Go down
 
Animals made in 3D by miniNature
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Animals made in 3D by miniNature
» Made in Germany, China, Portugal and Tunisia ?
» What year Schleich started being made in China ?
» I found a Crown Lynn Ironstone Handpainted Made In Philippines today!!
» Colorful Old Made in Germany Footed Console Bowl with Marks & Numbers

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Customs - Homemade models - Non toy animal replicas :: Homemade models-
Jump to: