Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Advertisements on forum

Go down 
+17
Fisva
QuollMate
orcagirl26
schleich61
She-Wolf
HKHollinstone
trevok4
arafan
JonasV
koniminiatures
Elros Alvar
Saarlooswolfhound
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
Roger
cattlecollector
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

Advertisements on forum - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertisements on forum   Advertisements on forum - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 9:33 pm

Very strange!  Shocked Maybe you just should go to the Walmart and buy some Snickers Razz 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements on forum   Advertisements on forum - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 9:38 pm

jonesee wrote:
Very strange!  Shocked Maybe you just should go to the Walmart and buy some Snickers Razz 

If I ever do venture into a Walmart I'd rather buy Schleich than Snickers!  Laughing Laughing 

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements on forum   Advertisements on forum - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:03 pm

I am sorry that you keep with the same problem. I think I tried all configurations possible. Sad
I tried also Lea's suggestion, not for the forum, of course. For me on other webpages, and it worked nicely. Don't have any report that it can cause any kind of problems. Very Happy

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements on forum   Advertisements on forum - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 10:44 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
I just tried logging into the forum with Firefox (I always use IE), and still have the same problem  Mad 
Roger wrote:
I tried also Lea's suggestion, not for the forum, of course. For me on other webpages, and it worked nicely. Don't have any report that it can cause any kind of problems. Very Happy

As an aside, 4U's IE alone is more liable to cause problems, security-wise, than the addition of the AdBlock Plus extension would be... The extension is one of the most-used and best-rated of like services.

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements on forum   Advertisements on forum - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 1:22 am

I'm still seeing the snickers/milky way ad.  Sad Oh well, I can see most of the posts anyway.  Smile 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
cattlecollector

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements on forum   Advertisements on forum - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 2:27 am

It is not interfering, it is just a bit annoying.  Rolling Eyes Neutral 

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it is going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming. (One of my favorite archery quotes)
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements on forum   Advertisements on forum - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 2:30 am

I never saw thia snikers ad here allways come different online shops and trvael agencys. Laughing

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements on forum   Advertisements on forum - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 1:40 pm

Darn Snickers ad didn't want me to log in today! Mad Thanks for your help Roger and Lea, maybe if I ignore it, it will go away.

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements on forum   Advertisements on forum - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 5:53 pm

mine hasent done that

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements on forum   Advertisements on forum - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 7:26 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
jonesee wrote:

If I ever do venture into a Walmart I'd rather buy Schleich than Snickers!  Laughing Laughing 

Laughing  
I actually found some interesting schleich from Walmart online shop, do they sent them to me in Finland if I order?  scratch Do you know? Laughing 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements on forum   Advertisements on forum - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 12:01 am

I don't want to jinx it, but I'm not seeing Snickers anymore! cheers

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements on forum   Advertisements on forum - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 9:30 am

maybe it's trying to tell you something, that you need a Snickers bar Razz 

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements on forum   Advertisements on forum - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 1:56 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
maybe it's trying to tell you something, that you need a Snickers bar Razz 

Razz Laughing 

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements on forum   Advertisements on forum - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 6:29 pm

I guess I jinxed it. Now I'm seeing Snickers and Milky Way ads! Razz

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements on forum   Advertisements on forum - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 2:31 am

Now its insulting me too! It says I'm lame, wimpy, whiny and cranky! Good grief!  Laughing Laughing 

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it is going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming. (One of my favorite archery quotes)
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements on forum   Advertisements on forum - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 5:28 am

scratch scratch scratch 

I am using Safari, Firefox and Chrome and the only thing I can see is an advertising for Mojo fun beef  geek 
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements on forum   Advertisements on forum - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 12:56 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
scratch scratch scratch 

I am using Safari, Firefox and Chrome and the only thing I can see is an advertising for Mojo fun beef  geek 

Laughing Laughing monkey geek
Me too, and it looks a very amateur thing! Wink

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements on forum   Advertisements on forum - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 1:34 pm

Roger wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
scratch scratch scratch 

Laughing Laughingmonkeygeek
Me too, and it looks a very amateur thing! Wink

Razz Razz Razz Maybe it's something for the US only?

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements on forum   Advertisements on forum - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 1:36 pm

cattlecollector wrote:
Now its insulting me too! It says I'm lame, wimpy, whiny and cranky! Good grief!  Laughing Laughing 

It's been calling me lame, wimpy, whiny, cranky, a diva and loopy! Laughing Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements on forum   Advertisements on forum - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 6:49 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
cattlecollector wrote:

It's been calling me lame, wimpy, whiny, cranky, a diva and loopy!  Laughing Laughing
Same here. I would be much more obliged to buy their product if they were nice! Laughing Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements on forum   Advertisements on forum - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 8:41 pm

cattlecollector wrote:
Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
cattlecollector wrote:

It's been calling me lame, wimpy, whiny, cranky, a diva and loopy!  Laughing Laughing
Same here. I would be much more obliged to buy their product if they were nice! Laughing Crying or Very sad 

tongue tongue tongue 

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements on forum   Advertisements on forum - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 1:32 pm

...it hasn't come up for a few days, so I thought it was gone. Until today. Razz Imagine the disappointment! Laughing Laughing

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements on forum   Advertisements on forum - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 4:56 pm

Arrgh !  affraid 
What a b... nuissance  Suspect 

Poor 4U  Sad 

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements on forum   Advertisements on forum - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 9:13 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Arrgh !  affraid 
What a b... nuissance  Suspect 

Poor 4U  Sad 

Think of it this way - I'd much rather have the ad blocking my view than the ad blocking my access to STS!  affraid Now, that would be a problem!  Shocked

She-Wolf

Country/State : Utah, USA

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements on forum   Advertisements on forum - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 1:58 am

I have the same problem on changing my icon, I can't do it because of an ad always at the bottom! I don't know how to get it off.  Mad 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements on forum   Advertisements on forum - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Advertisements on forum
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next