Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Advertisements on forum

Go down 
+17
Fisva
QuollMate
orcagirl26
schleich61
She-Wolf
HKHollinstone
trevok4
arafan
JonasV
koniminiatures
Elros Alvar
Saarlooswolfhound
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
Roger
cattlecollector
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Advertisements on forum - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertisements on forum   Advertisements on forum - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 9:48 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Roger wrote:
... and often I delete cookies in my browser.

Why do you stop browsing for cookies? What do you have against cookies? affraid lol!

Laughing Laughing No, I just delete them from my desk and put them somewhere... :)

Noémi

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: My forum became crazy. Please help. :(   Advertisements on forum - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 6:19 pm

My forum became crazy. Please help. Sad
I haven't this problem before. It's underlined words and small advertisment windows jump up. What happened? Can I make something to switch of this?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements on forum   Advertisements on forum - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 6:40 pm

I would run a virus scan on the computer to make sure your computer doesn't have a virus. I see you're using Firefox, try using a different browser and see if that changes anything. I use Chome and it works fine for me, do you have Chrome?

Damon

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements on forum   Advertisements on forum - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 6:44 pm

Oh dear! That's one nasty mallware you have.

Please try this first:
- Top right in your browser are 3 black lines, click on them
- Chose Add-ons
- Go to Extentions and check if there's anything weird there ... Just DELETE it, you don't NEED any add-ons, there's nothing bad with deleting them all if you think it's needed.
- After you did so, try closing your browser and restart the browser.

Most of the times this will end the issue, if not ...
Make sure to scan your complete computer, did you download something online lately?

I've had this before and some other people I know too, they fixed the issue with the add-ons.

Noémi

Noémi

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements on forum   Advertisements on forum - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 6:50 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
I would run a virus scan on the computer to make sure your computer doesn't have a virus. I see you're using Firefox, try using a different browser and see if that changes anything. I use Chome and it works fine for me, do you have Chrome?
Thanks but I did it. It found nothing. If it possible I us firefox. I prefer it instead of Chrome.
Back to top Go down
Noémi

Noémi

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements on forum   Advertisements on forum - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 6:51 pm

Damon93 wrote:
Oh dear! That's one nasty mallware you have.

Please try this first:
- Top right in your browser are 3 black lines, click on them
- Chose Add-ons
- Go to Extentions and check if there's anything weird there ... Just DELETE it, you don't NEED any add-ons, there's nothing bad with deleting them all if you think it's needed.
- After you did so, try closing your browser and restart the browser.

Most of the times this will end the issue, if not ...
Make sure to scan your complete computer, did you download something online lately?

I've had this before and some other people I know too, they fixed the issue with the add-ons.

Thank You very much! It works! Applause
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements on forum   Advertisements on forum - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 6:52 pm

cheers cheers cheers

Great teamwork Wink

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements on forum   Advertisements on forum - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 7:04 pm

Noemi download Adblocker/Adblock for Firefox, it helps a lot. Believe me :)

Damon

Damon

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements on forum   Advertisements on forum - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 7:06 pm

Adblocker does work a lot, I use it myself, but it doesn't completely block out adware and malware

I'm glad it worked!

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements on forum   Advertisements on forum - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 7:14 pm

Indeed CRAZY FORUM cheers cheers cheers

Thank you for your help Applause
Back to top Go down
Noémi

Noémi

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements on forum   Advertisements on forum - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 7:18 pm

Thank You for everybody! Maybe next time I will know, what I can do if my firefox become crazy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements on forum   Advertisements on forum - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 7:25 pm

Good that your problem is solved now, - thankyou Damon and others flower

Great to have this topic for later, if something similar happens to my computer Applause

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements on forum   Advertisements on forum - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 7:41 pm

I am glad you solved it with Damons' help. That's the best step to take anytime it happens. Very Happy

A-J

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements on forum   Advertisements on forum - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 7:45 pm

I'm happy it worked again, however it wouldn't hurt if you check on you pc if it has somehow installed a program that instals these kind of weird ad-ons to you browser. You can check this by going to control panel on you pc and then click on uninstal programs. You you find a program that's named the same as your add-on was named you'd better uninstal it, also the date on which this program was installed could tell you a lot.

Not in all cases this is necessary, but I had to do it sometimes unfortunately. I hope you won't need to!

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Damon

Damon

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements on forum   Advertisements on forum - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 12:07 am

Use an addblock at your browser, it helps.

vmi

Country/State : china

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements on forum   Advertisements on forum - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 7:47 am

Kikimalou wrote:
it seems some "new members" are spam. I already deleted some posts which lead to Plastic surgery advertisisng.  If someone of you see something special, please ask the mods and admins and show us a link to the posts or topics.  Wink  

spam members are awsome
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements on forum   Advertisements on forum - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 5:20 pm

vmi wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
it seems some "new members" are spam. I already deleted some posts which lead to Plastic surgery advertisisng.  If someone of you see something special, please ask the mods and admins and show us a link to the posts or topics.  Wink  

spam members are awsome

You are so right !!! Suspect
...Or....Perhaps we should feel sorry for them, they are too stupid to have anything sesible to do geek Laughing

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements on forum   Advertisements on forum - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Advertisements on forum
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4