Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CollectA made a model of the wonderful Wandering Albatross !!!!!!!

Go down 
+15
RtasVadumee
Advicot
Shanti
Ana
Jetty
NightLioness
skysthelimit
costicuba
donny ong
Tove
Bloodrayne
widukind
Roger
JamesPanda
SUSANNE
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MansoBoricua

MansoBoricua

Country/State : US

CollectA made a model of the wonderful Wandering Albatross !!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CollectA made a model of the wonderful Wandering Albatross !!!!!!!   CollectA made a model of the wonderful Wandering Albatross !!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 9:29 pm

Wow, Susanne! Congrats on that! Very Happy

How did you achieve that Mr. Leung convinced CollectA to make a personalized model in a few days?

(I have submitted New Item Suggestions before to CollectA, but I don't know how long it takes for them to decide which ideas will be brought to plastic models... My most recent one was a Western African Savannah buffalo (Syncerus caffer brachyceros), but fingers crossed...)...
Back to top Go down
https://ianadames02.wixsite.com/ianadamesart
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

CollectA made a model of the wonderful Wandering Albatross !!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CollectA made a model of the wonderful Wandering Albatross !!!!!!!   CollectA made a model of the wonderful Wandering Albatross !!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2023 10:39 pm

Unfortunately I don't have this figure but it is the best albatross figure in my opinion.
You can find more pictures [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: CollectA made a model of the wonderful Wandering Albatross !!!!!!!   CollectA made a model of the wonderful Wandering Albatross !!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 2:15 am

molla.nasreddin wrote:
Unfortunately this figure is huge.
It would be interesting to see this bird besides other birds.

for example albatross Vs collecta ostrich Vs Papo eagle Vs Swan

I can take photos for you if you like. Yes this is a big figure, but it is a wandering albatross after all! I have all those figures I will take some photos tonight for you.

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
Brandubh94

Brandubh94

Country/State : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: CollectA made a model of the wonderful Wandering Albatross !!!!!!!   CollectA made a model of the wonderful Wandering Albatross !!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 10:17 am

Gorgeous model, the face is so sweet and gentle looking!
Back to top Go down
molla.nasreddin

molla.nasreddin

Country/State : Iran

PostSubject: Re: CollectA made a model of the wonderful Wandering Albatross !!!!!!!   CollectA made a model of the wonderful Wandering Albatross !!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2023 10:19 am

Joliezac wrote:
I can take photos for you if you like. Yes this is a big figure, but it is a wandering albatross after all! I have all those figures I will take some photos tonight for you.

Thanks Dear Joliezac 🌹
Back to top Go down
Joliezac

Joliezac

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: CollectA made a model of the wonderful Wandering Albatross !!!!!!!   CollectA made a model of the wonderful Wandering Albatross !!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 12:11 am

molla.nasreddin wrote:
Joliezac wrote:

Thanks Dear Joliezac 🌹

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Animal Ark Website
Back to top Go down
https://joliezacc9d79.myportfolio.com/
molla.nasreddin

molla.nasreddin

Country/State : Iran

PostSubject: Re: CollectA made a model of the wonderful Wandering Albatross !!!!!!!   CollectA made a model of the wonderful Wandering Albatross !!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 5:07 am

Joliezac wrote:
molla.nasreddin wrote:
Joliezac wrote:
I can take photos for you if you like. Yes this 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Great shots 👏
Wow that's really huge 😱
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: CollectA made a model of the wonderful Wandering Albatross !!!!!!!   CollectA made a model of the wonderful Wandering Albatross !!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2023 1:55 am

A wandering albatross is more massive than a bald eagle, so I find the size perfect. Obviously it is an animal featured with open wings and it will look huge. I don't think an albatross with tucked wings will ever be made my major brands.

PostSubject: Re: CollectA made a model of the wonderful Wandering Albatross !!!!!!!   CollectA made a model of the wonderful Wandering Albatross !!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CollectA made a model of the wonderful Wandering Albatross !!!!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2