Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Megaptera's Collection

Go down 
+30
RtasVadumee
Advicot
spacelab
Steve170
MartinH
Saarlooswolfhound
Caspian
Caracal
1claire
Megaptera
Tarunyada
Pardofelis
Roger
widukind
Jolly Reaper
Rakel
sauroid
EmmaMary
Wilorvise
75senta75
barracudacat
Kikimalou
Anne from Norway
lucky luke
landrover
CWGross
bmathison1972
SUSANNE
Bloodrayne
Taos
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Megaptera

Megaptera

Country/State : Germany

Megaptera's Collection - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 32 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 7:39 pm

And here is my newest animal, the Safari Matschie's Tree Kangaroo:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 32 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 7:53 pm

A must have :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 32 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 8:19 pm

Thank you, Andreas. Safari is getting better and better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 5:09 pm

I am glad Safari are slowly taking the upper hand of unusual species, as CollectA have been slacking slightly and I'm seriously worried for this brand. Crying or Very sad

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 32 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2020 8:56 pm

Safari Ltd was the most interesting of the major companies these two last years and that figure is one of my priorities for next acquisitions.

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 12:58 am

Roger wrote:
Safari Ltd was the most interesting of the major companies these two last years and that figure is one of my priorities for next acquisitions.

I agree with you cheers cheers

Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 6:58 pm

Thank you, everyone. I think Safari is now the brand with the biggest variety of species.
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 32 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 9:02 pm

Today my newcomers arrived: I chose the Safari Haflinger, because I love this breed and the one from Safari looks really good. And the other one is the Science and Nature Australian Redback Spider:

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 32 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 9:24 pm

Nice new editions, I like that spider a lot. Very Happy

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 32 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 9:33 pm

Interesting your choice for the Safari figure for a Haflinger and the redback may not turn into a common toy. I believe that after being discontinued, that figure will turn really hard to find.

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 32 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 10:03 pm

Thank you, everyone.

Not all brands have a Haflinger in their range. And sometimes, like in the case of Schleich, they look not like a Haflinger.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 32 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 5:22 am

Congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 32 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 6:56 am

Thank you, Andreas cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 32 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 6:21 pm

I hope you will share sunday any more newcomers Wink

Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 32 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 8:25 pm

I also hope so. I'm really looking forward to our meeting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 32 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2020 7:01 pm

Very sad, that our meeting didn't happen Crying or Very sad

I hope next time it will come to be.

Today, my next newcomer arrived: the Science and Nature Black Swan

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 32 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2020 7:03 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 32 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2020 11:40 pm

Even if this one is not as detailed as the Papo figure, that is a black swan while the Papo is a black mute swan. Laughing

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 32 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 1:51 am

Roger wrote:
Even if this one is not as detailed as the Papo figure, that is a black swan while the Papo is a black mute swan. Laughing

yes, the S&N figure is a species of black swan endemic to Australia!
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 32 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 8:00 am

Thank you, everyone. The Black Swan from Papo is getting more and more expensive.
And the one from SN is also a very beautiful model and a good representative of this species. In the past, Black Swans were often hunted down, because people believed the swans were a source of misfortune.
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 32 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 6:54 pm

Applause
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 32 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2020 8:49 pm

Thank you, Caracal Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 32 EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 9:50 pm

Today, I've found the new Spotted Hyena from Papo in a store of the Leipzig Zoo. This model looks much better in reality. So, I decided to to add it to my collection:

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 32 EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 10:38 pm

I like your choices very much Very Happy
So great that you chose the Haflinger from Safari !!!

About a week ago I also got this hyena , and I am not quite sure what to think about him/her scratch
I still like the old one better even if he is a bit cartoonish . But I am getting used to his thik neck and dog-like ears and face Laughing

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 12:36 am

So I hope to be lucky and have the chance of seeing it in real. Whoever is the photographer, I always find this hyena so strange. It seems my favorite spotted hyenas are still the Mojö Fun and the last Schleich. As Safari is doing so well these last years, I hope they make a second generation of a spotted hyena but in smaller size than the previous.

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Megaptera's Collection
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next