Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds

Go down 
+20
Giulia
lucky luke
Bonnie
pipsxlch
Ted_Goldman
Duck-Anch-Amun
costicuba
Tiermann
NightLioness
landrover
Saarlooswolfhound
Taos
rogerpgvg
Caracal
SUSANNE
Roger
Pardofelis
RtasVadumee
widukind
Advicot
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 9 EmptySat 31 Oct 2020, 22:45

Same with me! I don't even have a phone yet and would definitely call myself pretty 'old-fashioned' ...
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 9 EmptySat 31 Oct 2020, 22:48

I only recently upgraded from a flip phone [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 9 EmptySat 31 Oct 2020, 22:50

Laughing
To be honest I'd much rather be outside with the animals than on a phone!
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 9 EmptySat 31 Oct 2020, 23:18

Thank you Luke:)

Adam and Bonnie, you remember me the teen I was.. do not change to much please! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 9 EmptySat 31 Oct 2020, 23:44

I don't want to change, I love outside, it's the best place to be and the best medicine too

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 9 EmptySun 01 Nov 2020, 03:09

Congratualtions Adam, for all these wonderful models.
It is great to enjoy so different kind of models at ones...it brings ''colourful'' feelings Very Happy

SUSANNE wrote:
Laughing Laughing  I just thought how I got one or two small Reisler models when I was a kid, - but gos, how times have changed !!!
My parents told me that when my dad proposed to mom ( in 1946), he said " ...and we will have both telephone and a television, and perhaps even a car !!!!"
My mom laughed, because that was never going to happen to ordinary people, of course Laughing

Laughing lol!

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 9 EmptySun 01 Nov 2020, 03:12

Two young , wonderful people , at the age of 15 - Adam and Bonnie .., who cares more about the nature, than for the phones...
This planet will survive longer ! Very Happy

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 9 EmptySun 01 Nov 2020, 03:24

Advicot wrote:
I don't want to change, I love outside, it's the best place to be and the best medicine too
This. cheers cheers Don't change; you have the right of it!
I still have only an old flip phone also.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 9 EmptySun 01 Nov 2020, 09:16

Advicot wrote:
Oh I do wish however I was living in a by gone era, and my family is convinced I am

I can imagine Laughing

Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 9 EmptySun 01 Nov 2020, 10:52

I most definitely won't change Very Happy !
I have seen what these phones can do to people and I think that hopefully, in the future, people will change once again and realise that protecting the planet is MUCH more important...
And of course with a collection of dogs to look at who needs phones! Very Happy sunny
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 9 EmptySun 01 Nov 2020, 15:23

So many beautieful figures together. Big congrats Adam. And the next big big hurray for the ladies :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 9 EmptySun 01 Nov 2020, 16:54

Thanks so much Andreas

Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 9 EmptySun 01 Nov 2020, 18:01

Here is my phone guys :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Because of that, people think that I'm a drug dealer.

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 9 EmptySun 01 Nov 2020, 20:42

Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 9 EmptyMon 02 Nov 2020, 10:15

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 9 EmptyMon 02 Nov 2020, 21:49

My additions have turned into a phone show and tell Shocked Laughing

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 9 EmptySat 28 Nov 2020, 12:05

After waiting until I got my birthday money, I could finally get the figures I had reserved with Kelly (and soon Paige) so here is my AMAZING bumper birthday box from Kelly, with 80 new figures going into my collection!!!

Thank you so, so, so much Kelly!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Giulia

Giulia

Country/State : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 9 EmptySat 28 Nov 2020, 12:19

Wow Shocked  so many beautiful and different figures here! Congrats!! cheers cheers

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 9 EmptySat 28 Nov 2020, 12:25

Goodness wow what a bundle!! How lucky you are! Shocked Very Happy cheers
But most of all the Keenway collies!!! I love them, and not only that, but you have found the ones with the nice faces, lots of them have a strange spot of black paint on their face but yours are beautiful! I've been hunting for a long time for them!
What a wonderful birthday that must have been, sooo many additions! Shocked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 9 EmptySat 28 Nov 2020, 12:31

Thank you so much Lillias and Giulia

Lillias, I've still got more figures to come!

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 9 EmptySat 28 Nov 2020, 12:34

More! Even more lucky! Very Happy
That's the amount I would get in a few years of collecting Laughing !
I can't wait to see the next batch! bounce
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 9 EmptySat 28 Nov 2020, 13:06

Atonishing gift, dear Adam! You got during a single birthday what I would get over an entire year Very Happy
Seeing your pic helps also me to compare sizes between figures. I think that I will definitely tick off the Yowies giant cuttlefish from my list - it's too giant for my taste.
The palette surgeonfish behind the Yowies blue-winged goose - It's that the Safari LTD Good Luck Minis one? And what's the green bird that is in the horns of the kudu? A parrot? (would be too much to wait for a quetzal haha). The Safari Atlantic white-sided dolphin some day will joint my collection too :-)
And I see a lemurivore here cyclops

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 9 EmptySat 28 Nov 2020, 13:37

Kelly is truely a gem concering yowies cheers She helped me already two or three times to get any yowie that I wanted :)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 9 EmptySat 28 Nov 2020, 15:57

HOLY, HOPPING HAMSTER affraid

What a magnificent, gorgeous, beautyful flock cheers

Kelly is such a wonderful person, - hurraaaaay for Kelly Applause

And a BIG congratulations to you, dear Adam Very Happy flower

Farm collector

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 9 EmptySat 28 Nov 2020, 16:03

Congratulation with all these wonderful newcomers Adam Very Happy cheers
Lucky you Applause

PostSubject: Re: Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds   Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Advicot's Additions: A box from Paige and Roy- Swetsie and AMAZING eBay finds
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next