Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sunny's collection

Go down 
+24
George
Jill
widukind
Roger
Wilorvise
sunny
Caracal
landrover
Kikimalou
Balaenoptera
Saarlooswolfhound
75senta75
MartinH
Shanti
thebritfarmer
pipsxlch
Ana
Birdsage
jarda
Taos
SUSANNE
rogerpgvg
Bonnie
Advicot
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Shanti

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

sunny's collection  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2022 5:37 pm

Yeah, but it looks like real hair! Very Happy Laughing cheers
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2022 6:32 pm

Shanti wrote:
Yeah, but it looks like real hair! Very Happy Laughing cheers

hahaha Very Happy Laughing sunny
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 04, 2022 12:43 am

welcome to my beautiful new Dulcop animals from my trade with Roy!
I cannot say how overjoyed I am to have the stunning giraffe and the elegant zebra from him. Both have been on my wishlist since I saw them on here and drooled! and Roy made it possible for me to add them to my collection. Along with some more incredible gems from him! but I haven't taken photos of those yet. It's been quite dark here recently.

Dulcop giraffe from Roy with Disney giraffes
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dulcop giraffe and zebra with oryx from Roy

and my beautiful pheasants that came from different places

and my cherished birds - an Azur stork, a fat pelican and Japanese ibis and some white coconut trees with monkeys on them
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 04, 2022 1:08 am

sunny wrote:
here are some flocked made in China models that I got a while ago

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and I got the rest of the little Toy Concepts animals in a super trade with Bowhead Whale ! Thank you Bowhead Whale ! here they are all together

A while ago I posted about Bowhead Whale helping me expand my collection of flocks (above), well not long ago I found a few more to add to my flock!
I was surprised to see the tiger in a different position!! sitting down and with a curly tail!
and also a baby elephant? plus another zebra.
underneath they only have a gold sticker that says Made in China

I am still looking for the oryx in this style, if anyone can help:)

and the hare soft sculpture in the background is made by me (my business)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 04, 2022 1:15 am

You've gotten very beautiful figures through this interaction with other collectors. So many different models, even some monkeys ready for a fight. monkey affraid
I hope you can find the oryx missing.
Maybe you could tell a little more about your huge hare someday?

sunny

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 04, 2022 2:12 am

Roger wrote:
You've gotten very beautiful figures through this interaction with other collectors. So many different models, even some monkeys ready for a fight. monkey affraid
I hope you can find the oryx missing.
Maybe you could tell a little more about your huge hare someday?

Thank you very much Roger! You are right, it is with the incredible and generous help from the other very kind and friendly members on this forum that I have been able to expand my collection.
Before I joined here I had not heard of half of these models, so this place has opened my heart and shelves. I can only hope that I am making everyone I trade with as happy as they make me!

I think the monkeys are collecting coconuts to be halved and strung up so that the birds may get some extra fat for the winter! bom sunny
I found these monkeys online, along with what looked like 3D copies of older figures. I thought they were originals until I received them and saw that they were copies. I will share one day, very interesting!

Yes I am sure that I will receive an oryx or two some day:)

I've been selling my handmade soft sculpture hares online since 2007! All my design and patterns. Hares and rabbits are my passion. One day I will share my website on here, but in the meantime anyone interested can pm me for details.
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 04, 2022 7:49 am

What a woderful collection :) I love your giraffes ! I have some of those and they are so cool :) Applause

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 04, 2022 8:08 am

I love your fuzzy friends! Congratulations! And I love your hare stuffed animal too. Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 04, 2022 1:51 pm

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 04, 2022 5:47 pm

Wonderful additions,congrats!!!!!! Applause Applause Applause Applause

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 04, 2022 6:02 pm

Great adds Sunny cheers

I'm dying because of that damn Dulcop giraffe but I don"t blame you too much.  Palmface

The crane isn't an Azur but a Hausser elastolin and I love your little pheasants, what material are they made of?
Your series of flocks is very pretty and I will think of you if I come back against an oryx or another stranger on my way. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 04, 2022 8:03 pm

I love these flocked models! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 04, 2022 10:03 pm

I am not into flocked figures at all, but when I see all of yours together, they look lovely. The striped animals (zebras and tigers) are especially good. The new tiger is wonderful, I like the bright colours.

sunny

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2022 5:07 am

MartinH wrote:
What a woderful collection :) I love your giraffes ! I have some of those and they are so cool :) Applause

thank you very much Martin, yes they are really nice models

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
I love your fuzzy friends! Congratulations! And I love your hare stuffed animal too. Very Happy

thank you so much Paige!

widukind wrote:
Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
cheers cheers

Taos wrote:
Wonderful additions,congrats!!!!!! Applause Applause Applause Applause

thanks Taylor

Kikimalou wrote:
Great adds Sunny cheers

I'm dying because of that damn Dulcop giraffe but I don"t blame you too much.  Palmface

The crane isn't an Azur but a Hausser elastolin and I love your little pheasants, what material are they made of?
Your series of flocks is very pretty and I will think of you if I come back against an oryx or another stranger on my way. Very Happy

ah thank you so much Christophe. Yes I am so glad to have this elegant giraffe in my collection with thanks to Roy. I am sure you will get one too:)

Thank you about the crane. I am still getting mixed up with all these birds.
The pheasants are plastic.

Thank you for my flocks and also for thinking of me if you come across an oryx or other Very Happy

Caracal wrote:
I love these flocked models! cheers cheers

Thanks Alain!

rogerpgvg wrote:
I am not into flocked figures at all, but when I see all of yours together, they look lovely. The striped animals (zebras and tigers) are especially good. The new tiger is wonderful, I like the bright colours.

Thank you Roger. Yes the new one is brighter :)
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 2:23 pm

sunny wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
scratch Could these models have been manufactured by the Ajax company? The manufacturing process (hollow and minimal plastic) and size are very similar. Very Happy

Congratulation Annette cheers

thank you Christophe.
I've never heard of the Ajax company before but looking on wiki the dinosaurs seem to be more substantial than these. These are very light indeed and the thickness of the plastic is pretty thin. Maybe they are a Hong Kong copy ?

thank you Taylor

Myabe they aren't plastic but celuloid ? does the surface appear soft or solid ?
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 11, 2022 5:24 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
sunny wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
scratch Could these models have been manufactured by the Ajax company? The manufacturing process (hollow and minimal plastic) and size are very similar. Very Happy

Congratulation Annette cheers

thank you Christophe.
I've never heard of the Ajax company before but looking on wiki the dinosaurs seem to be more substantial than these. These are very light indeed and the thickness of the plastic is pretty thin. Maybe they are a Hong Kong copy ?

thank you Taylor

Myabe they aren't plastic but celuloid ? does the surface appear soft or solid ?

Thank you Roger, the thinner parts of them are slightly flexible and bendy, so the legs can bend in easily because of the moulding, but the body is firm. You could even press down on the body, and it would 'give' a little but then the seams would eventually crack apart - because the plastic is very strong even though it is thin and hollow.

But if you tap the body with your fingernail it feels thin, strong but firm.
To me it is like a thin stretched strong plastic that still has it's hardness (not squishy, easily keeps it's designated shape), is very light - will float, and is flexible.

When I use the word celluloid I think of something hard, firm and slightly brittle (like the fox family I have), but this stag isn't like that. It's definitely a plastic of some type.

Maybe we should have a bit on wiki about Materials?? and all the different materials used to make the figures? there are so many plasticy materials out there
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2022 2:23 am

sunny wrote:

Maybe we should have a bit on wiki about Materials?? and all the different materials used to make the figures? there are so many plasticy materials out there

Look at this page, Annette. Very Happy

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2022 1:41 am

I think I have said something along these lines before, I can't remember what I've said or just thought, but the character of your collection is so full of whimsy - if that makes sense. I think every collection has a sort of atmosphere to it, and I always have an impression of elegance and whimsy from yours. Congrats on attaining a long desired figure, it's a really nice one!
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2022 2:28 pm

Roger wrote:
sunny wrote:

Look at this page, Annette. Very Happy

thank you very much Roger!
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2022 2:36 pm

Jill wrote:
I think I have said something along these lines before, I can't remember what I've said or just thought, but the character of your collection is so full of whimsy - if that makes sense. I think every collection has a sort of atmosphere to it, and I always have an impression of elegance and whimsy from yours. Congrats on attaining a long desired figure, it's a really nice one!

thank you very much Jill! that is a lovely compliment Very Happy sunny

I was just thinking about my collection yesterday, and what I would class my collecting style as.
I think elegant too, and fun. I like happy and fun animals that exude personality, and are not always that anatomically correct Shocked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 2:54 am

a while ago I got some composition figures along with matching plastic ones that were made in Italy.
They really suit each other very well!
They are larger than 1/32nd, and look like xmas nativity figures. Not exactly my style, but now that I've taken photos of them and they've met my other creatures, they are now part of my family:D
I have quite a few very old composition pieces, but not the plastic equivalent like these 2

and some very beautiful slender antelopes! and camels. I love the camels eating, I don't think I have any other camel eating models!
love these ones, especially the 3 antelopes on the right hand side. I have to research what they are. Their horns are very short for impalas and their legs are too short and thick too.

and I got some felines too
I love the lion cub models, nice and unusual!
and the sleeping tiger is a really nice shape

and Very Exciting!! I got my first ever BABY PENGUIN!!
who knew that baby penguin figures in 1/32nd scale existed?
well, Riesen is a little bit bigger than 1/32nd scale at times, but these penguins fit right in with Britains ones
I LOVE this baby so much!!! and his parents just adore him sooo much;)

and here they are doing Snow Angels Wink

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 6:04 am

Congratulation Annette 🤗
Your yellow antelopes are Heinerle Springboks and your Camels and felines are Manurba.
Your cows and donkeys look like Fontanini
At last your ZZ Riesen are inspired by The Hausser elastolin ones 😊

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 6:41 am

I like this old stuff, congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 6:50 pm

Great vintage models,the camels and penguins are really lovely!

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 11 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 7:47 pm

I like a lot these oldies! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sunny's collection    sunny's collection  - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

sunny's collection
Page 11 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next